[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >23 >Dating bf for two years >We are struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1495503196775.jpg (56KB, 401x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495503196775.jpg
56KB, 401x368px
>be me
>23
>Dating bf for two years
>We are struggling to pay rent and I even dropped out of University to work more hours
>Casually browsing okcupid one night and a guy offers me money for sex
>Times are very tight and me and my bf could use the money
>I meet him in his car after work and just give him a blowjob
>Easy $120
>I can't tell my boyfriend but I decide to buy pizza on the way home
>He says he's proud of me for working so much and kisses me before I have a chance to brush my teeth
>I feel like a worthless asshole
Am I a bad girlfriend for doing this? I did it only to try to help out
>>
Uh, yes. Absolutely. There's no rationalizing that can be done here.
>>
>>18340570
I'm 80% certain this is bait.

But if it isn't, prepare to be crucified as a cheating whore by /adv/

I'm not going to do that, and assuming this is true I think you had the best of intentions, but it is completely unacceptable for you to do this. You could get an STI and it's a massive violation of trust.

Come clean to your BF. Even if you're ok with doing the world's oldest profession on the side, the guy you're fucking might not be.
>>
._. What kind of question is that lol
>>
>>18340570
Great, now insecure men will think this is real and take it as evidence that women are whores
>>
>casually browsing okcupid

???
>>
>>18340585
>100%
FTFY
>>18340592
This
>>
File: 1491417354871.jpg (26KB, 320x486px) Image search: [Google]
1491417354871.jpg
26KB, 320x486px
>Am I a bad girlfriend for doing this
>>
>>18340570
>Casually browsing okcupid one night
>"casually"
This is where the fuckups began
>>
>>18340616

Lol hehehe
>>
>>18340585
>>18340592
>>18340608
Well duh, of course it's fake. A real woman would never feel guilty over doing that.
>>
Why did you steal my thread? This is a serious question I was trying to ask
>>
Maximum bait
>>
>>18340570
Hey OP, if I give you $120 will you blow me in my car?
>>
>>18340570
Yes.

You're lying to yourself by claiming it was for your relationship, when you wanted to fool around with someone else. Happens all the time. Times are tough, your eyes start to wander, you need an escape. I don't even think you really regret it, not enough to tell him the truth anyway.

>>
File: 1363223309223.jpg (107KB, 458x471px) Image search: [Google]
1363223309223.jpg
107KB, 458x471px
Assuming this is true, it's wrong, but if you did it with the best of intentions then I guess I can understand. Doesn't change the fact that you cheated on him, doesn't change the fact that it was a shitty thing to do...

Just tell him the truth. It's probably going to be an explosive outcome if you do, but, it's better in the long run.
>>
>>18340570
>Dating bf for two years
>Casually browsing okcupid
Want advice? Here's my advice:
kill yourself, you are indeed a worthless whore.
>>
>>18340570
>browsing okcupid one night
If you were living in a third world slum with not enough to feed yourself or your children and certainly not enough to have an expensive phone and data plan and you blew a guy or two so your family wouldn't fucking STARVE I'd give you a pass. What that poor woman did was a sacrifice, what you did is called prostitution.
>>
>>18340570
>Am I a bad girlfriend for doing this?
no, you are the worst girlfriend
>>
>>18340570
Intentions may have been kinda okay but...
>casually browsing OKCupid

Sure yeah I casually browse fucking Craigslist personals myself
>>
>you are a big bait
>>
>>18340570
Just become a prostitute and never worry about debt again.
Might as well go the whole way.
>>
>>18340570
>casually browsing dating site while in a committed relationship

Yeah, you're full of shit. kys
>>
>>18340641
Rule #1 or making a thread on an Afghan fingerpaint board:

MAKE A FUCKING TRIP. THAT WAY, PEOPLE CAN'T PRETEND TO BE YOU.

FUCK.

For what it's worth, you earned that money with the best of intentions. Now block that John, so he can't cyber stalk you or use your night of work as blackmail.

Don't come clean to your boyfriend. He'd never forgive you; trust me. You could try webcamming or dancing if you're of a mind to try the more risqué.

Otherwise, if you can live with parents or join the military, your living will be better handled.
>>
File: 1472590556204.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472590556204.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
There's bait threads and then there's BAIT threads.
Man these aren't quality anymore.
At least apply yourself to your bait.
>>
>>18340570
Yeah, you fucked up. Even with your head in the right place, that is fucked up. If it's REALLY that bad you should have had a convo with your boyfriend about it, even if you know he wouldn't allow it.
Also, why are you casually browsing okcupid if you've had a bf for two years? Sounds thottish to me.
>>
>>18340570
Women, ladies and gentlemen,

Women at their finest.

Just tell him, you whore.
>>
>>18340570
Yea kys
>>
>>18340570
You are a literal whore
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
>>18340570
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.