[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to feel like shit about myself. Over the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm starting to feel like shit about myself. Over the last 2 years I have been going on dates with girls; the date always seems to go well (e.g., girl is laughing at all my jokes, being really flirty with me, we make out or something sexual happens, etc) but then the girl will always never want to go on a second date or basically talk to me again afterwards. I just texted a girl that I went on a date with on Friday about going on another date and got the classic "I'm busy I'll have to get back to you!" response. During the date she was extremely flirty with me and we made out when I dropped her off.

As I stated previously, all of this is starting to really take a hit on my self esteem. At 23 I've only had one "girlfriend" when I was 20, although it was more of a friends with benefits than anything (she proceeded to cheat on me/leave me for a better looking guy than I am).

I'm not a male model by anymeans, but I would say I'm slightly above average to above average looking (got rated 7s on that "rate Me" subreddit on another account), and since I'm aiming for girls around the same levels of attractiveness I don't think that is my problem. I know I'm a little awkward, but I wouldn't say I'm awkward enough for it to be a deal breaker.

Sorry if none of this makes sense, I'm a few drinks in. I appreciate any responses.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Last bumo
>>
So what is your question?
>>
>>18340342
What is wrong with me? Why do I always get "curved" like that even though the girl clearly shows interest in me?
>>
>>18340346
To be honest, it could be so many things. Do you usually make out on the first date?
>>
>>18340358
Not always, but it happens often. For example, the girl on Friday ignited it; we were sitting on a bench over looking a lake together.
>>
>>18340389
It doesnt sound like you're being too aggressive if they let you make your moves. How soon do you ask for the 2nd date?
>>
>>18340407
Usually a couple of days. No more than 3.
>>
>>18340414
Well, I'll state for the record that you should NOT feel bad. What youre doing now is leagues beyond what most people are willing to do and your persistence is commendable. Also, a lot of these girls are very nervous too and get cold feet even after a good first date. Have you talked to Friday girl recently?
>>
>>18340444
Lol Friday girl. I actually posted a thread yesterday about her. I ended up texting her today about getting dinner again and she gave me a bullshit "I'm busy lemme get back to you response." What makes this awkward is that I'm in a graduate program with her so I'm going to see her everyday... which is making me think that it may also be the big factor at play as to why she "curved" me. She was also the one that asked me to get dinner with her.
>>
>>18340453
Try doing something lighter or more open than dinner. Ask her to go for a walk in the park, watch a movie, get some ice cream, or go play some sport she likes to play. Its corny, but, its less of a commitment than having to prepare for a late day, probably hour plus, long dinner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.