[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for the past 7 months ive been dating this girl who is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0029.jpg (59KB, 549x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
59KB, 549x581px
for the past 7 months ive been dating this girl who is probably one of the hottest girls ive ever dated, things went well for the first 5 months but recently shes been acting really high maintenance, and by this I mean shes doing annoying things like being bitchy randomly, causeing arguments when there is no problems even happening, asking me to pay for most of her shit including her half her car insurance and car payments when I already pay for all our dates and any food when she stays over for weeks on end. If I object to any or say I don't have money that month to spend cause of my own bills she gets dramatic and starts acting like its the end of the world saying stuff like " how am I going to pay for my insurance im fucked now, where we gonna get money for food?" She has a job but its shit basically below minimum.

Dont get me wrong things were great for awhile, sex was off the wall and I enjoyed being with her but its getting emotionally draining constantly having to put up with her mood swings and figuring out what to do to make her happy all the time, but I don't want to break up with her because I dunno if I will find a chick this good again, its just starting to get emotionally and financially taxing.

tldr : dating hot chick, really high maintenance pay for most of her shit including her car bills and food while she lives off me, shes very high maintenance constantly causing issues, is this normal for hot chicks?
>>
>>18339597
>but I don't want to break up with her because I dunno if I will find a chick this good again

But that's the thing: she's not good, just hot.

And as you're discovering, that shit doesn't sustain a relationship. Dump her. There will be others. Ass isn't worth your sanity and peace of mind.
>>
>>18339603
im starting to feel that way, no matter how much I want to stay with her it feels like im walking on egg shells everyday, despite how much effort im putting into this it just doesn't feel like its enough
>>
>>18339615
Yeah man, it ain't fun, but it will definitely be for the best. You got to have fun with her while it was good, now it's gone sour. Enjoy that it was cool for a while and accept that now it's not worth your time anymore.
>>
>>18339633
Similar situation except she was in my friends group. Now that we're over and she's got a new guy, how to be around each other when the group gets together?
>>
>>18339661
is she the same way with the new guy, use him for money and shit while acting shitty?
>>
>>18339661
That depends on you. Personally, it's one of the reason I avoid dating girls I have a lot of mutual friends with. I'm cool with my exes, but really can't be "just friends" with someone after I've been that intimate with them.

You have to know you, and from the sound of it this situation bothers you at least a little or you wouldn't be asking. I'd say minimize contact with her for a good long while until it's such a non-issue that her and her relationships mean absolutely nothing to you. Don't need to go no contact per se, but only see her when absolutely necessary. In time, you will not give a shit, but sounds like you aren't there yet.
>>
>>18339676
She has money but just acts shitty. I'm pretty easy going so when bitchy comes out I'm just like well what's the problem. There's no problem! Well stop acting like this. Women
>>
>>18339682
It does bother me a bit. More so that she never really wanted to do things with me or would postpone because of whatever reason, then I hear with the new guy she's planning this and doing that. Like what the fuck
>>
>>18339923
Yea man, you don't need that nonsense in your life. It will only piss you off to see it, and I can promise you that for whatever innocent act she feigns, she's aware of how her new relationship is potentially perceived by her ex. Everyone wants their ex to think they've made a step up.
>>
>>18339952
We were both 30. Sounds like something from a 22yr old right?? Wonder how she and the other heifers will react when I bring around the 24yr old I'm hanging with now. Got rid of the old model and got a new one
>>
>>18339597
Leave her. Gradually cut contact and never return. You've already showed her you're going to accept this behavior so now it will never stop. Pull the plug.
>>
>>18339597

Where do you see it going?

In a few years her looks will fade and all you'll have is the bitchy personality. If you want to keep fucking her because she's hot, is it worth the money to keep fucking her until you get sick of her shit?
>>
>>18340234
Not op but that's my fear. Met a girl who I thought was hot. Resting bitch face but still. Wasn't interested in me at first. Two years later and the face started changing. Still attractive and we start dating. Once honeymoon phase passed out came the attitude and my way or my way. Did not want to deal with that long term
>>
>>18339597
Stop paying for everything. You're in a relationship so the cost should be split.

Dump her before she becomes a real annoyance in your life.
>>
Tap it one last time and be out the door by morning you don't need this in your life you have needs too and you deserve better.
>>
>>18339597
fuck her, then leave her
>>
File: 1471464789872.gif (2MB, 423x264px) Image search: [Google]
1471464789872.gif
2MB, 423x264px
>>18339597

Ok, so, lets be honest with ourselves here. You consciously made the decision to trade money for a hot girlfriend. You, at this point, continue to pay for her life knowing that in exchange for financial support you receive great sex and a hot piece of arm candy. These kinds of relationships happen all the time and, with both parties being realistic about what exactly the nature of their relationship is, isn't necessarily dysfunctional.

I'm totally on your side when you say she's crazy and selfish but lets not pretend like you're an unwitting victim in all of this. Lets not pretend you didn't see the writing on the wall months ago. You don't have to pay for anything. You never did, you just chose to because you knew as soon as you stopped the super hot girl would take off.

So make a choice. Keep paying and keep your hot trophy girlfriend or stop paying and find a sane, independant woman. You've always known what the choices were you obviously just haven't decided whether or not the money is worth keeping her.
>>
>>18339597
>dating this girl who is probably one of the hottest girls ive ever dated
I hope she isn't pic lol like a man with huge knockers
>>
>>18339597
OP, some people in this thread have already said it but you shouldnt have put up with this when she first started doing it.
Hot girls aren't any different than any other girl once you get them into a relationship except for how long it takes them to start getting bitchy. But they always start to head that direction and you have to be a man and shut her down everytime.
Once your status is reduced to a paycheck you can't remove that without her wanting to leave you.
>>
>>18340469
How to shut them down?
>>
File: 1495166271805.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495166271805.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18339597
You need to stand up for yourself in this relationship. Don't take anymore of her shit. Treat her like a bastard. Give her a kick in the cunt. Personally I would kick this bitch to the curb. But since you're being whiny about wanting to keep her, then I've answered your question.
>>
>>18339597
Bro, hot chicks that are cool, humble, loyal, and not a pain in the fucking ass are like UNICORNS. She's obviously your standard cunt. Take my advice... STOP PAYING for her shit! NEVER financially support any woman that isn't your wife and hasn't earned that. FUCK that BITCH till your dick goes numb, take pictures and lots of video so you have plenty to jerk off to when you are done with her bitch ass. DUMP that girl ASAP, don't waste another penny on her. Be a fucking man, you sound like a pussy saying you don't think you'll ever get anyone hotter! Of course you will, but your first step is dumping that cunt. GET TO IT
>>
File: 1495395146850.jpg (132KB, 604x538px) Image search: [Google]
1495395146850.jpg
132KB, 604x538px
She is showing her true colors. She is just using you, can't you see? She is used to getting what she wants. The best you could do is break up because her attitude won't change.
Distance yourself from her emotionally and only use her for sex for a short period and dump her. It's for the better.
>>
>>18339597
She's being a shitty person because you let her get away with it. She needs a parent, not a boyfriend, and you're spoiling her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.