[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm in love with an ice queen. I'm pretty sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: MI0001334349.jpg (19KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
MI0001334349.jpg
19KB, 400x475px
I think I'm in love with an ice queen. I'm pretty sure she's cool with me being her lover but she didn't even let me kiss the last time we met and she says she's taking a break from guys. Also she's insinuating she's still obsessed with this one guy who rejected her.
Should I just stop initiating contact and see if she does or should I just quit contact all together before falling deeper for her?
>>
>>18339505
pls respond
>>
>>18339505
>Also she's insinuating she's still obsessed with this one guy who rejected her.
Seems pretty clear cut to me. She's not over somebody else. So move the fuck on.
>>
>>18339505
Move on. She's clearly not into you.
>>
>>18339505

Move on. There are others out there. I've queens suck in bed, unless you're into fucking dead fish lol
>>
>>18339835
>>18339820
She really was a dead fish. Is this actually a thing with really pretty women?
>>18339820
>>18339825
sigh. I thought I could break open her cold shell but I guess I should stop trying
>>
>>18339505
Break up. She doesnt want you for anything more than your dick. You are like living dildo for her.
>>
>>18339505
Oh boy, if you decide to stay by her side, you're in for a wild ride full of embarrassment, second thoughts and frustration.
Step off the ship before it goes full sail, save yourself the trouble of going through all that shit just to get a few moments of doubtful happiness.
>>
>>18339505
had that happen to me. I think they 're not into us, those particular girls. They were, but they realised we were something different than they expected and we were trying to be something we were not. This is why you need feminism, to break down the wall on communication brought up by patriarchical stereotypes.
>>
>>18339942
>>18339916
>break up
I never had a real relationship but I doubt we even can break up since we're not together
It's sucks cause I can feel she feels very lonely and her only friends seem to be guys who wanna sleep with her. I actually told her I want to actually be her friend too but she's so far away. It's like she can't even break down the wall she built around herself anymore.

Thing is: she's very beautiful and she's well aware of that. It makes me wanna try to sex her again. But I don't wanna feel used either...

Do I sound like a woman? lol
>>
>>18340078
>ice queen
>we're not together
>I can feel she feels very lonely
>wall she built around herself
She's a walking-talking sex doll with mental issues.
Trust me when I'm saying this - you want to be as mentally isolated from her as possible.
I've gone through this shit once. Bitch told me in the face "I'm a cold person" and "you don't know me, don't try imagining too much".
The only cure for your hurt ambition in this case is looking at her for what she is - a fucking sex doll with issues. You want to fulfill your little lust by using her body. Nothing more, nothing less. If you want to kiss her, kiss her. Choking? Fucking choke her. Fuck her? Go for it.
And right afterwards just leave, and don't talk until you meet again.
It's just business for both of you.
There's a 50% chance that after you start using her like an object, you will get irritated by her in many ways and this irritation will grow the desire to leave her behind.

Women like her are just whores. Consider yourself lucky for not getting any STD yet. I consider myself lucky in that regard. Bitch gave me a flu that I still haven't forgotten, though.
>>
>>18340134
I dunno mayne. This sounds borderline abusive. I just want good sex and I want her to enjoy it too. I dunno if I should have any kind of sex with her again or if I'll grow more attached to her cold heart :(
>>
>>18340229
If you have doubts, don't do it. You need to know and be sure that this will just be a physical pleasure with no strings attached, and that you will be able to go your own way without looking back afterwards.
I mean, sex without emotion is like a burger without the patty, but you clearly want it that way, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Also, it isn't abuse if nobody is gonna feel down about it. She won't. Will you?
>>
>>18340546
I don't get what you're advice is now- bang her or don't?
>>
>>18339505
>I think I'm in love with an ice queen.
>she's insinuating she's still obsessed with this one guy who rejected her.

Break up with her. I've been there. She is mentally unstable. Treat her like she is. She wants you to abuse her.
>>
>>18341796
>She wants you to abuse her.
w-what?
>>
>>18340078
>only friends seem to be guys who wanna sleep with her
>It makes me wanna try to sex her again

Fuck off OP, you're the same as her so called friends.No wonder she doesn't trust you.
>>
>>18342547
i told her that straight up that I wanted to sleep with her but also be her friend. I'm not able to not wanna sleep with her, cause she's actually that beautiful
>>
>>18342685
Pfff you already fucked it up.
>>
>>18342747
I told her that she can open up to me and that I wouldn't hurt her while I was holding her in my arms and she literally laughed in my face. You are making me feel guilty now though. I'm not sure if she's just being a bitch cause nofriends actually...
>>
>>18342777
Look man I'll be honest. I'm a girl in a similar situation,no I'm not super hot like her, I'm pretty average but boys will try to fuck anything.

I've met a lot of people like you, people that want to be your "friend",but as soon as you tell them you have no interest in mindless fucking they leave.Things like that leave you with trust issues.By telling her you want some fug you basically fucked it up.That's my opinion.
>inb4 salty female.
>>
>>18342803
Thing is: she worships the effect she has on men herself so I'm not sure if she's the victim here. She gets what she wants, but not what she needs?!
What would you do in this situation? I think I actually care for her, but it sucks when she's doesn't seem to have any regard for my feelings.
>>
>>18342837
Well if I were you i'd hang out with her WITHOUT trying anything, build her trust and all that,after that you may get chance.Remember don't be thirsty.And if you really care for her you will enjoy the time you spend with her.
>>
>>18341719
You know what, fuck her. Fuck her hard. Choke her, spit in her face, slap her around, clutch her sides and make it hard to breathe for her, call her names, throw her around like a bag of potatoes, forcibly move her body parts around as you see fit.

If it's that much of a dilemma for you, then yes, do it.
Don't cry when you'll get attached, though.
>>
>>18342861
This is the worst thing he can do because it will hurt the fuck out of him when she loses interest
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.