[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 18 >have absolutely no friends my whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>be me
>be 18
>have absolutely no friends my whole life
>finally join friend group in my junior year of hs
>hit it off with everyone, fit right in
>become closest friends with two guys, M and C
>M and C are best friends
>start dating M
>he has depression and emotional issues
>dumps me after about 8 months together because of those issues
>heartbroken.jpeg
>still remain close friends with him
>a few months after the breakup he tells me he is still emotionally and physically attracted to me, which I kind of already knew
>but he can't be in a relationship because of emotional problems
>I understand
>still could possibly see a future with him

>meanwhile, start spending more time with C, just because we're friends and I'm not spending that time with M anymore
>he tells me that he liked me a lot before M and I started dating, and was upset when we did
>we start to hang out alone often
>we have great conversation, get along so well, have much more in common than I thought
>things feel a little weird
>little things happen that make me think he might still like me

I can just sense that he likes me, or feelings are developing. What should I do, I really don't want that to become a thing, but it's also one of my best friendships. I don't want to stop being friends with him. Should I just friendzone him? Or just play dumb and ignore the flirting? I don't want to appear to be a whore that just moves onto a guys best friend when he dumps her, because that's not who I am. However, I think he knows that we could never date or flirt because my ex is his best friend and he would never stab him in the back like that.
I feel fucking terrible about this. Is this my fault for being too friendly and spending too much time with him?
Or should I just stop caring about this? Maybe it's not as big of a deal as I think.

tl;dr my ex's best friend likes me, but the feelings are unrequited
>>
>>18339130
>I don't want to appear to be a whore
a bit late for that don't you think? It's ok OP it is in your nature. Lol imagine that, you suffer from depression and a cocktail of emotional issues then your ex goes and spends a ton of time with your snake of a best friend. C will always want to fuck you and although he will be your friend he will always want it to be something else. If M finds out it could fuck with his head but I guess that what his punishment is for dating someone like you.
>>
>>18339165
Weird response.

OP, you're in high school. Congratulations because this shit literally doesn't matter. Go ahead and date the new guy it's not really a big deal.

People are going to talk shit no matter what. Just do you.
>>
File: IMG_5657.jpg (51KB, 481x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.jpg
51KB, 481x535px
Well damn Stacy I guess you have to date C at this point too huh?
>>
File: Gossip-Girl-S2.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gossip-Girl-S2.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
>>18339231
Why do women shit so much on each other for having guy friends?
>>
>>18339209
>>18339231
I clearly said I don't want to date C and I'm not attracted to him...
>>
>>18339209
>>18339209
>People are going to talk shit no matter what.
Speak for yourself. Some people actually care about their reputation, even in high school. A major relationship decision should have thought put into it regardless of age, and the fact that this is news to you is probably one of the reasons people talk shit about you.
>>
>>18339130
As i read this i felt like you stopped writing halfway through.
Get some experience and date C
>>
>>18339249
Read the thread genius.
>>18339248
>>
>>18339130
>M and C

You're on an anonymous website. Use names. Could you be anymore fucking obnoxious?
>>
I like how there's only one piece of applicable advice in this thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.