[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mention to a female friend I am going to Canada for an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494473647476.png (390KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494473647476.png
390KB, 640x460px
>mention to a female friend I am going to Canada for an anime convention
>she said she wants to go with me, but she's a normalfag so she's not interested in the con, just Canada.
>She said she'll probably just go off exploring on her own, but she'll probably want to meet up to go to con after party & hotel party shenanigans
In reality is she expecting me to leave the con to spend time with her? Will she be mad if I just spend all my time at the con?

Tbqh it'd be good if she comes as she can split the Airbnb & travel costs with me, but I don't want her to get all pissy because I ignored her all weekend. And yeah we're just friends, I'm probably an unknowing orbiter.
>>
>>18338811
Who gives a fuck if she gets mad. If it benefits you to bring her then do it and enjoy your time at the convention. If she gets mad that's not your problem, it's not like you told invited her under false pretenses.
>>
>>18338815
Yeah this is probably what my mentality should be.
>>
Well you're going to want to leave the con to get food at some point anyway. I think she's implying that she's going to wander around the con itself cause it's not entirely safe to adventure in a city you've never been to before.
>>
>>18338811
Specifically tell her exactly this.
>>
>>18338934
I don't think she's even planning on stepping foot in the con, pretty sure she meant she was gonna wander around the city or wherever the con is (somewhere in Ontario/Toronto)

>>18338950
>>18338950
Yeah was gonna talk to her and really drill it in that I am going to be spending nearly all or my time at the con
>>
>>18338958
Would it not be more beneficial for her to bring another friend of hers to tag along? Mention what the other anons have already but suggest she may want someone to wander around with so she isn't alone.
>>
female friend

lmao
>>
>>18338965
not OP but what are you implying?
>>
>>18338968
no point in dealing with drama creating garbage people especially when picking friends. almost invariably, women expect special treatment from men or make absurd requests and throw fits when they don't get what they want
>>
>>18338976
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18338976

Woah, that's like, so red pilled dude.
>>
>>18338960
I didn't think of this, thanks anone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.