[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got this weird girl texting me. >We dated for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1486531088231.gif (1MB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486531088231.gif
1MB, 640x427px
So I've got this weird girl texting me.
>We dated for about a month nearly two years ago
>We're both 30
>Wouldn't let me get to first base, but was willing to let me spend on her
>I stopped going out with her and stopped flirting with her online
>She started acting all hurt, but still unwilling to be more physical
>I give her the cold shoulder
>Go out with her like once more over the next year and a half; nothing worthwhile happens

She has continued to text me random greetings/openings, and a couple times tried to ask me out via text. I would respond sometimes, but I've made a point of ignoring her since the first of the year. She's texted me about once every six weeks.

What the fuck is with this girl? She's acting like a desperate guy.
>>
If you are the only action she has ever got she might have trouble letting you go entirely.
Is she autistic?
>>
>>18338531
>Is she autistic?
God she fucking acts like it. She's clearly got something wrong with her. Very strange dietary habits, plus a pretty obvious eating disorder. She is fucking slender. Drives me crazy, but not much point if I can't touch.
>>
>>18338541
If you don't want anymore to do with her cease all communication. Every time you message her back it reignites her hopes a little.
>>
ignore ignore ignore.

eventually she'll get the message
>>
>>18338544
>>18338554
It's been like six months though. What the hell? We weren't even serious, though I was laying it on kind of thick when I was flirting with her... but that was fucking two years ago!
>>
>>18338562
She's texting you. She must want to fuck.
>>
>>18338645
Fuck off. I'm not even pursuing her. I just don't fucking *understand* her.
>>
>>18338506
She 'fell' for you.

Ghost her and eventually she'll move on.
>>
Why not give her another chance OP? Pretty sure every guy on here has been in the same position before. And it sounds like you were pretty into her. Maybe she was just too nervous to let you get into her panties the first time around.
>>
>>18339451
Ugh. I would totally fug, but she's a problem for anything but short-term. Girl's diet is seriously stupid and severely limits what we can eat together.
>>
>>18338506
How does this even need advice? You stop texting her entirely. The end.
>>
>>18340380
I haven't said shit to her for six months.
>>
File: 1375773195550.jpg (5KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1375773195550.jpg
5KB, 228x251px
>>18338506

>What the fuck is with this girl?

How the fuck are we supposed to know? Who cares? She's crazy, move on.

I think the more pertinent question is what the fuck is with you? Why do you even give a shit about some wishy washy girl you haven't talked to in six months?
>>
>>18340386
Just block her number then dude.
>>
>>18340373
>>18338541
What's her diet? I'm curious now
>>
>>18340464
Chicken and whitefish. Every meal must have one of those two as the protein. She will eat no other poultry. She *may* eat some oily fish (i.e., salmon) but claims not to like it much. She will not eat shellfish at all. She will not eat vegetarian entrees either. I don't believe she'll drink; I could never get her to have any.

So on the plus side, she's not the type to make a guy buy a lobster dinner, or surf and turf. On the minus side, it's kind of freaky.

Crazy thing is I weigh more than 3x what she does. I'm a big boy and I like fine food. So it's one of those things that's just... having dinner with her pisses me off.
>>
>>18340507
>I weigh more than 3x what she does
What the fuck do you weigh??
>>
>>18340990
About 350. I believe she weighs around 100-110. She's skinny as fuck.
>>
>>18341020
What the fuck? How do you fucking get a girl to pay attention to you like that? I've busted my ass for the last two years getting /fit/ and can't even get a fucking date.
>>
>>18341566
>lifting for girls
>>
>>18341566
>t. manlet
>>
>>18338506
>Wouldn't let me get to first base
First base? I hope you mean third base because it would be beta as fuck if she wouldn't even kiss you. Sex is one thing. And thats pretty bad. But no physical contact? Wtf were you even doing with her?
>>
>>18342863
Wouldn't even let me kiss her on the lips, and not for want of trying. That's part of why I'm so intrigued and confused... what the fuck is she doing nearly two years later?

As to what we were doing... we were literally going on dates. For example, on one day we went to a classic car museum together, then got bubble tea, then to a movie, to an art exhibit, dinner, ethnic grocery store, then home. This was pretty normal for her... and from what I'm starting to hear, this is what dating is like in your thirties: Spending your whole day off together trying to pack as many events into one day as possible.
>>
>>18342894
That's a bug out son, you shouldn't have even started anything with someone that cold. That's just a really needy friend, not a girlfriend.
>>
>>18342900
Yeah, needy seems a good descriptor for her. When I stopped being flirty, after a couple days she was asking what happened, why I wasn't hitting on her anymore. Like she legitimately was wondering why I hadn't called her beautiful in a couple days...

Well shit, I'd forgotten about that. God what a shitty girl. She's so fucking thin, though... I could imagine doing such depraved things to her fragile body.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.