[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 49. My girlfriend is 35 and she has a 14 year old son.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1185.jpg (35KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
35KB, 600x399px
I'm 49. My girlfriend is 35 and she has a 14 year old son. I've met her son many times and we get along very well. My girlfriend told me early on that she and her son were nudists. We've been nude beaches a few times together. I don't see anything wrong with nudity (though it's not my lifestyle 24/7). I recently moved in my girlfriend about 2 months ago. I work nights; usually 5 or 6 nights a week at least. One night I came home early and I found her in bed in her son's room. They were cuddled together and watching a movie but they were both naked. When I walked in, they didn't try to hide it or anything (so I don't think there was anything sexual or anything or they would have tried to hide it I think). After her son went to bed, I talked about it with her and she said that she didn't see anything wrong with it. I don't know what to think. Part of me wants to think it's like child abuse but from how I know how they think, I want to believe it's just normal for people who are nudists/naturalists? Is it something that needs to be addressed? Or is this common among nudist families? Thank you.
>>
>>18338359
The nudist thing really spiced the MY WIFE'S SON meme up.
>>
>>18338359
>cucked by my wife's son
NEXT LEVEL!
>>
>>18338374
What do I do to fix these feelings of jealousy?
>>
>>18338413
threesome
>>
The kid should start to change his mind about nudity soon as he hits puberty.
If not he's either gay or the chosen one that can control his boners at will.
>>
Eh. It's weird. I don't know if it's abuse but it's really fucking weird.

I would say it's definitely over the line if he had an erection.
>>
>>18338359
This new copypasta is great, thanks man.
>>
>>18338433
This isn't copied it's real
>>
>>18338500
real pasta? goood
>>
>>18338359
I think you forgot what's really important here, OP:
whether her son was hard
>>
>>18338510
I didn't see it
>>
>>18338359
Mothers see their children as children forever. She probably doesn't see it as any different from holding her naked baby.

It probably isn't abuse just kinda weird.

The kid will probably put an end to it once he gets older and starts feeling peer pressure.
>>
>>18339044
14 is rather old, imho.
should be chasing girl-next-door-pucci, not watching movies freeballing with his naked mother
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.