[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a guy checks out or hits on a girl in a relationship, is she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1329789006111.jpg (43KB, 715x538px) Image search: [Google]
1329789006111.jpg
43KB, 715x538px
If a guy checks out or hits on a girl in a relationship, is she under an obligation to tell her boyfriend?
>>
>>18338089
Nope! Why would you? It will just piss him off and make him jealous. If it was nothing to you, then its nothing. I never tell my bf
>>
>>18338089
No. Unless she doesn't like it and he refused to stop.

Nothing wrong with harmless flirting. If it gets touchy feely then yes. Regardless of if you like it.
>>
I always tell my boyfriend everything. No white lies, no hiding things.
>>
>>18338092
>>18338095
Thought not, but I just wanted to double-check in case I was being irrational or inconsiderate

>>18338129
Everything? Why? If you don't have trust or insecurity issues, I don't see why they need to know every little detail. How do you even bring up little things that are pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?
>>
no
her obligation is to politely reject the gentleman
>>
>>18338177
Obviously. That goes without saying.
>>
>>18338089
Hell no. Boyfriend's liable to take being told as an order to go beat up the other guy.
>>
>>18338207
My boyfriend isn't the kind to assume that sort of thing, plus he's not a violent or unnecessarily confrontational guy to begin with.
>>
Only mention it to your bf if

>you want your boyfriend to do something to stop if in the future (ie, the guy is a pervert and you're a little scared )
>you want to make on the guy because he's pathetic and you want your bf to join in ("you will NOT believe the loser who asked me out today...")

Just keep quiet imo. My girlfriend told me that some dude asked her out and 'she had to say no' and I sorta got put off by it. Very petty, but the idea that men are lining up for her and no one is directly hitting on me made me a bit upset. I think she was trying to make me 'proud' of her for remaining loyal but all it made we want to do was intimidate the poor guy into submission.
>>
>>18338277
Is he over 30? If so, then fine, tell him and have a laugh together about it.

If not, he's going to take it wrong. Younger men are incapable of taking it in a good way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.