[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing my shit over here...What does a guy nearing 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

I'm losing my shit over here...What does a guy nearing 30 do when he see's plump, wide hips, big asses in yoga pants and he girlfriend is the opposite...I'm always looking at other woman, and it's killing me.
>>
>>18337962
Consider taping a picture of an attractive ass to your girlfriends ass so you stare at her like a degenerate instead of other women.
>>
if its that big of an issue, break up with your gf
>>
>>18337962
Force your GF to do Stronglifts 5x5 at gunpoint.

Either that or crush her by telling her her that you don't love her because that bitch got N O A S S.
>>
im older than you and apart from an occasional
>damn i wana ejaculate into that cunt
i prefer small firm asses
maybe we should trade
>>
>>18337962
Here's the things you need to try: https://youtu.be/ijoreJCc1v0
>>
>>18337962
god you're such a piece of shit. just jerk off to thicc girls and get the fuck over yourself.
>>
File: 4756878.png (90KB, 257x235px) Image search: [Google]
4756878.png
90KB, 257x235px
>>18337962
>plump, wide hips
>big asses
>yoga pants
Maybe you should dump her, if this is what you're attracted to she could do way better
>>
>>18338612
Are you not human? Asses are made to attract, it's the most primal asset on a woman. You're not bouncing your hips off her chest.

Flat is ultimate. No tits or ass means you'll never have to worry about other guys.
>>
File: oh my fucking god.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
oh my fucking god.webm
2MB, 640x640px
I went to the gym on Saturday. It's the most heterosexual think a man can do. Why didn't you guy tell me about this?
>>
>>18338724
>never worry about other guys

My crush earlier this year has literally near nothing worth of butt. And she was one of the girls I've liked most in a long time. In fact, she woke up something in me I didn't even know was there.

Unrequited though. But it's better that way anyway.
>>
>Pidgeon toed
>Pronating
>Knees locked
>Anterior pelvic tilt

Oh yes. SO attractive.
>>
>>18338751
Yes we all had crushes in our teens.

Then people grow up and girls grow asses.
>>
>>18337962
you realize that fat ass girl in the OP pick will be so fucking fat in 10 years she'll be in a motorized chair at the same all you can eat buffet
>>
File: 1441899030736.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441899030736.png
2MB, 900x900px
>>18338775
>Being this mad
>>
>>18338777
truth bother you anon?
>>
>>18338789
You're just projecting.
>>
>>18338791
nope, just see it far too often. That borderline fat girl becomes a land whale. Always look at a girls mother
>>
>>18338799
These girls squat and go to the gym and takes care of themselves, keep your fat to yourself. Jesus christ.
>>
>>18338810
just because they wear yoga pants or sweats doesn't mean they hit the gym. You can keep the ham assed girls
>>
>>18338816
Asses fat from overeating don't look like that.

These girls work out.
>>
>>18338560

Is he a piece of shit because he finds young hot ass attractive?

Hell, Im in my thirties, and always looks at other girls, its in our nature to look at the things that attracts us. Do my gf have the shape as OP´s picture? No, would I discreetly take a peek if I was next in line after a hot ass like that? Hell yes I would! Its the most natural thing to do. I do it discreetly as to not offend my current gf or be branded "dirty old man" by society, but you can be sure every normal guy there will look (unless you're gay, asexual or blind).

>>18337962

With the reply above, Ill let you in on a secret. Most guys are like you!
What I have come to conclude is this, I may not always be satisfied in my relationship, but do I imagine the grass greener on the other side of the fence? No, its just another type of green. Would I be more happy with some short term relationships with young girls that will most definitely please me for the moment, rather than have a solid relationship with someone I can depend on?

Its a trade of you see, no option is really better than the other I think. You will in a relationship have your ups and downs, and this feeling you feel looking at that OP picture, is definitely a down...
>>
>>18339171
the problem is that men like you have wandering eyes and are the kind to cheat. only a faithful man has eyes for his girl only. you both are pieces of shits, would make terrible husbands, are will cheat on your wives during a "business trip"
>>
>>18337962

Why would you date someone you're not attracted to?
>>
>>18339468
This x10
>>
>>18337962
OP if you date someone you're not attracted to, you won't be able to get a girl you are attracted to, so don't worry because it'll never happen.
>>
>>18337962
Break up with her if you actually don't think you can be loyal

Sexual attraction is half of the foundation for a healthy romance desu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.