[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the girl of my dreams. She's into the same things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: AAAAHHHHHGGGH.gif (288KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAHHHHHGGGH.gif
288KB, 150x150px
I found the girl of my dreams. She's into the same things I'm into, she's exactly how I'd want her to look, she's funny, nice and a huge nerd like me. She's married though and the fact that she is, is eating me alive. Like, I've never felt this way about anyone who's ever been taken before. Normally once I find out that they're with someone, I can let it go. But this? I can't even begin to explain how ass it makes me feel.
>>
Unrequited love is sadly, far too common.
>>
Cut this bullshit right now.

Just because she likes the same things you do doesn't mean you two would work together or that she would ever be interested in you if she was single.
The only reason you think she is this "unique" and "special" woman is because you have little experience with women and is most likely some desperate and needy loser.

She is not unique, she is not special, she is not the best thing in the world and if you REALLY tried to improve yourself and go somewhere in life you would probably find someone better than her that would actually want to be with you, but feel free to keep daydreaming about someone you barely know and is married to someone else, while you waste your life away.
>>
I'm married and crushing on someone who is not, and it's eating me alive too. Maybe she likes you back.
>>
If kids aren't involved maybe there's a chance. I'm sorry it's hurting like this OP.
>>
Are the things you're into weird enough that you won't find another girl into them? There are a lot of nerdy girls out there if you take a second look. She's not a unicorn.
>>
>>18337867
>girl of my dreams
Your fantasy not hers OP. She's married to her dream guy
>>
>>18337867
>She's married though
Then cut it the fuck out.
>>
>>18338767
Not necessarily esp if she married young
>>
>>18338683
Fuck you, you're married, stop it
>>
>>18338780
She's still with him, isn't she? Cut the bullshit, she doesn't like you, never will, grow up
>>
be nice anons. I know how OP feels and it sucks. It's hard to get rid of crushes when you can't resolve the tension by asking them out.
>>
>>18337867
Initials, OP?
>>
Don't make moves. You will spend a lot of energy obsessing over her and you will never get her and even if you do get her she is than a whore and a cheater and probably not the person you thought she was anyway.
>>
What makes marriage so special? Does it really have to be forever? I see so many people stuck in dead end relationships that they hate, because they made the dumb decision to get married but don't want to go through the hassle of divorce and leaving the family they married into. Why defend a dumb institution like that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.