[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide just feels my mind I'm 29 years old, no license/car,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1495337234923.jpg (165KB, 921x843px) Image search: [Google]
1495337234923.jpg
165KB, 921x843px
Suicide just feels my mind

I'm 29 years old, no license/car, still live with mother,no friends. I work online and make 200/300 a week to help pay bills.

Yet this is embarrassing and I feel like a failure, I want to do better but my anxiety messes with me. I want to badly improve but I just don't like being around other people. I don't even know if it's worth it anymore.

I just wish there was a happy pill to remove all of this, I want to do better and not give a shit 247. I just don't know how
>>
guess there's no helping it
>>
>>18337778
same except no diploma or job
>>
>>18337778

lorazepam

I take this from time to time for my anxiety. It gives you a "This just feels nice" feeling. really helps.

other than that, set up a rigid schedule to follow to improve yourself.

REMEMBER: only you can improve you.
>>
>>18337778
If you are going to shoot yourself, don't
>>
>>18337778
Stop working online and get a real manual job.
Try to make some friends at work.
That's the only piece of advice i have for you right now.
>>
>>18337778
>32
>law degree w/160k debt
>no paying job
>live with parents
>no local friends anymore
>have car but brakes are fucked
>>
>>18337778
>I work online and make 200/300 a week to help pay bills.

As what? Wouldn't working as a wageslave in a supermarket give you a little more? (It's not great either and won't stop the suicidal thoughts but you'll get a little more money.)
>>
>>18337778
Psychological therapy.
>>
>>18337778
>>18338368
This. I was the same as you for 10 years until I saw a shrink.

Remember though that the meds are only there as tools to help you acclimatize. You have to try going out gradually and interact with people. Maybe once a week at first. Once you feel comfortable enough, you can reduce the dose until you feel like you no on her need it.

Don't listen to shrinks who tell you your illness will last forever and that the meds must continue. Sometime after a few years, you can get off of it. Believe on yourself like I did. Just work hard and push yourself in a comfortable enough pace.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>18338788
Oops sorry for the autocorrect typos.

"...like you no longer* need it."
>>
>>18337778
read gorilla mindset
>>
>>18338830
You keep pushing this book.

So what's the publication date, author, and primary thesis? Yes I could google but humor me and expound.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.