[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf and nothing seems to work. I got /fit/. I overcame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1308776079584.jpg (24KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1308776079584.jpg
24KB, 353x427px
I want a gf and nothing seems to work.

I got /fit/. I overcame my social anxiety and go out to social places now.

I've tried dating sites.

Nothing's happened.

I'm getting older (32) and I feel like all hope is lost.

Is there anything I can do?
>>
If you can be happy without a woman, you will attract a good woman because women want to make men unhappy.

So, just try to be the happiest on your own, and she will come.
>>
>>18337678
Once I started exercising regularly, I reach a place of content. Sometimes even quite happy alone.

But I guess it's kinda went away and I've been very lonely lately.
>>
The most attractive man in the world won't be able to get a girl to be his gf if he gives off desperate or needy vibes.

Not needing a GF to be happy is the key to attracting one. I recommend you go on youtube and look up Corey Wayne. Go to playlists and watch the videos in the How to get a girlfriend playlist. Super helpful stuff. His book is also super helpful.
>>
>>18337678
I giggled.
>>
>>18337704
>Corey Wayne
ok i'll look it up.

thank you
>>
>>18337678

This is actually kinda true. Not that women want to make men unhappy, but they want to absorb the positive energy of happy men. They assume you have an infinite supply, so they don't really worry about "what happens if I drain him of his valor?"
>>
>>18337651

I'm on the same boat as you are, except I'm a lot younger.

People tell me time will fix me up. That'll I'll come across a girl eventually and things will work themselves out. That I'm young and stupid, that my despair will go away with age.

Then I come across posts like yours, which reminds me my ride has barely started. It's tiring.

I really hope you find someone anon.
>>
I'm in a similar position to OP but I just inherently disagree with reading a manual on "how to get a girl". There's just something wrong with that. If that's what the modern world demands then fuck I quit and am not playing that game. It's not a crime to be single, personally I don't mind too much though it does nag at me a bit sometimes. I honestly can't tell whether the nagging is legitimate or just because of social expectation/construct.
>>
>>18337651

did you get /fit/ or did you just work out and assume that girls would start liking you before you actually got muscles?

post pictures of your self if you want some actual help. like wtih dating we got to start at the surface and work your way deeper.
>>
>>18337704
he's not mgtow is he?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.