[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice extremely needed... have nowhere else to turn... Pictures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 20170522_020144.png (289KB, 1440x1765px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_020144.png
289KB, 1440x1765px
Advice extremely needed... have nowhere else to turn...

Pictures in comments is the story.

TLDR: Girlfriend who I moved countries to live with is toxic and killing me emotionally.. don't know what to do, will lose so much if I break-up. Love her so much though..
>>
File: 20170522_020214.png (200KB, 1440x1188px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_020214.png
200KB, 1440x1188px
Part 2
>>
File: 20170522_020350.png (220KB, 1440x1617px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_020350.png
220KB, 1440x1617px
>>18337347
>>18337345
Part 3
>>
Either confront her about it and try to make her change her ways and if she doesn't dump her

or just dump her
>>
If I break-up, I need to find somewhere to stay, etc... or go home and give up everything I have here.

I feel like a doormat seriously... I've never been so mentally fucked and stressed. I've never wanted to just go somewhere alone and scream as loud as I can just to release stress..
>>
>>18337356
Dude I've tried.. I've told her so many times it's draining me and how selfless and how much of her bitch I feel like.. yet she turns it around and says she can't handle it and starts something or cries
>>
read gorilla mindset, let it sit and stew and you might experience a paradigm shift

or just tell her to stop being retarded and that you moved half the world over to be with her and not fuck some random sluts
>>
>>18337365
Will look into that. Also, I have so many times... And so many other things but nothing sticks

Thank you btw
>>
Sounds like you could talk to her brother if he knows both of you and is a good friend.

Maybe he can tell you what her problem is.
>>
I don't mean to be crude but have you tried powerfucking?

consensually of course
>>
>>18337372
Yeah I'm thinking of how to say all this to him atm... He's even jokingly said that he doesnt know how I deal with her because he knows how she is, especially when hungry she's a legit child
>>
>>18337374
Haha hate fucking has came up in convos but nah.

Also, seriously appreciate every bit of advice people... it means so much to finally get this off my chest after all this time...
>>
Sounds like she might have borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>18337379
try talking to her parents
>>
>>18337385
Considered that many times, Yeah :/

Just fucking sucks because I won't just lose her.. will lose my job here, my life here, her family and her brother. A whole 'nother life I made luckily that I worked so hard for could all be gone because of this decision
>>
>>18337386
Well her dad knows fuck all English sadly, and her mum idk... I honestly could, but don't think I'm THAT close to her mum and it would be awkward as hell.

Feels wrong bagging on their daughter and saying I'm considering breaking up to them yaknow :/ idk tho..
>>
>>18337396
what country are you in? just use common sense, DON'T mention you're considering breaking up with her, just say something along the lines that you're concerned with her behavior, she's acting erratically, you're worried, etc. just show them that you care and they'll be more receptive in trying to help you
>>
Legit right now she's crying in the bathroom saying she can't handle this and wants to kill herself... am I a fucking cunt for not trying anymore atm.. I just don't know what to do, I tried for so long before and now she just left... EVERY night it's the same, everything I say is ignored and then she tells me I never care and never help her

Am I a cunt...?
>>
>>18337397
Thing is, she's the one that always brings up breaking up like "maybe we should just break up this isn't good" etc... and ice tried all of that, it's fine for a day or so and that back to the same shit. Back to getting in trouble over everything and it's a never-ending cycle.

I had my first shift at the job I've been trying so hard to get for 5 months (after handing out 30+ resumes) and stressing so much and the second I get home I am interviewed about who i worked with, who they Are, what they look like.. I legit didn't know one of their names and she got jealous and said I'm hiding shit then turned it into a big

Also I'm in Scandinavia
>>
File: finlan.jpg (25KB, 161x437px) Image search: [Google]
finlan.jpg
25KB, 161x437px
>>18337406
finland or sweden
>>
>>18337413
Sweden. Why is that???
>>
sounds like borderline personality. (aka: not at all atypical female behaviour).

dealing with this is probably not worth your while but yuo can always try the gorilla mindset stuff mentioned above as practice for manning up.

nothing you ever do or say will be enough. because you're going about it the wrong way, rational and reasonable and that isn't how wimmen see it.
>>
>>18337421
It really doesn't seem worth all this stress and emotional pain.. I literally don't think she'll change, she's been like it all her life apparently and she said her ex and her broke up because of little arguments all the time so I don't think it's any different..

But as I said, i lose everything perhaps if I break up and have to go back home.
>>
>>18337417
Not sure, just hear a lot of relationship horror stories coming out of Sweden
>>
>>18337429
just appeal to her emotion

when youre fucking her, sensually whisper into her ear: that you're here for her, no one else, that you're here for her, and that you love her
>>
>>18337431
Haha well shit... All I hear is the amount of cucks but yaknow.
>>
>>18337432
Legit did that last night and other times. I've done SO many things suggested here over and over to no prevail. That's why I'm here because I've tried so much logical thinking to reason and fix all of this but nothing sticks or works... it's so frustrating.
>>
>>18337437
well, you've been going about this wrong. women respond better to emotion rather than logic/thinking.
>>
Also, does anyone have a link to a free pdf for Gorilla Mindset? Money is tight atm.
>>
>>18337443
I guess so, but I meant I've tried so much. I've tried sitting her down, asking why shes jealous - trying to ask how I can calm her down, what information she wants to know exactly to prove I'm not hiding anything.

Telling her that I gave up everything back home to be with her because I truly care for only her. I literally let everyone know (girl or boy) who asks why I'm here that in here for ONLY her, and she knows that. She says she trusts I won't do anything, but idk if she really does... I have done the whole emotional thing
>>
i'm assuming you're asking for advice on how to make grilled cheese because of course you know you have to break up with her. i usually butter the bread, not the pan, and set the burner to a pretty low temperature. if you go too hot you'll just burn the bread by the time the cheese melts.
>>
>>18337459
Well, I mean, I make a pretty mean grilled cheese which she knows, but she's done it before and because she was hungry it was all my fault because she went away for abit.
>>
We're ignoring another atm... it's 3am, what should I do? I'm just so over saying things to be rejected or ignored and then have it turned back on me and say I don't care.. I just mentioned before how everyday I'm stressed and feel like a slave and she turned it around back to her saying I didn't listen before to her which I did.
>>
Decided I'm gonna talk to her brother tomorrow Bout it all and see what he reckons.. thanks all. Wish all of you the happiest life possible.
>>
>>18337345
>will lose so much if I break-up
You'll lose more staying with the mad cunt. If she doesn't see her mental problems and refuses to get them fixed there is absolutely nothing, nothing in this world you can do to help or change her. Get the fuck outta there.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 301x167px
>>18337345
I'm not going to bother reading your emo ridden babble. Did you ever think moving across the world to see 'the girl of your dreams' was a dumb ass idea. There's a reason to feel like a doormat, alone.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.