[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Security clearance question for government jobs I know we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Security clearance question for government jobs I know we have to be honest during the investigation and polygraph but will the one time in college where I paid for sex with a stripper ruin my chances at a clearance even if I'm completely open about it
>>
what level clearance?
>>
>>18337290
if its not on record
it didnt happen
>>
>>18337293
Top security
>>
>>18337294
Don't they ask even if their is no record?, I would never mention it if they didn't ask
>>
>>18337290
>>18337298

There's a record of it happening now. Congrats, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18337302
They keep track of anonymous Cambodian throat singing boards now?
>>
>>18337296
are you an idiot?
>>
Was paying for sex a felony in the jurisdiction where that happened? If it was either legal or just a misdemeanor it will not matter. If your skill set make you valuable to the point that you are practically irreplaceable then it will not matter at all.
Tell them up front. They will ask broad questions, one of them will be: have you ever paid for sex. Do not downplay it. Just tell them, and let them do the evaluation.
>>
>>18337290
They don't ask specific questions like have you had sex with a stripper. It's mainly yes or no questions.
>>
>>18337321
Depends entirely on what level and branch of government you're planning to work for. The FBI for example does monitor 4chan (mainly /pol/ but also the boards with a history of paedophilia) and if they're already interested in you I wouldn't put it past them to look into your IP, so if you haven't proxy'd up they might well know. But if you're going that high I don't think they'll honestly give two shits about banging a hooker one time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.