[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm taking my girl out tomorrow, I'll be traveling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494223189104.jpg (84KB, 996x707px) Image search: [Google]
1494223189104.jpg
84KB, 996x707px
I'm taking my girl out tomorrow, I'll be traveling so we wont see each other much. Thing is, I dont know where we should go, we have plenty of sex, I just want to make her feel happy and maybe impressed. Any ideas? Daylight stuff too.
>>
>>18337107
Take her to Crealy
>>
>>18337113
Hey, I'd love to. Women love to be shoved around, but I can't afford the plane ticket.
Shit, is this an underage joke?
>>
>>18337107
Take her to a trampoline park or something which needs physical activity, proceed to relax afterwards and go out for light food and drinks. Then take a stroll through a park and just chill somewhere with her. From there on you should plan something with her, let her opinion be of value aswell.
>>
>>18337132
I dont think she'll be impressed by a trampoline park. I need to get my shit together
>>
>>18337107
Take her to the Wacky Warehouse. Can't go wrong.
>>
>>18337147
Scare her, take advantage of the jump and fuck her mid-air? Sounds like a plan to me.
>>
>>18337107
theres a place called diggerland you might like
>>
File: getofferimage3.jpg (94KB, 770x379px) Image search: [Google]
getofferimage3.jpg
94KB, 770x379px
>>18337152
wtf man
>>
Art gallery? Good daytime activity that impresses some women.
>>
a long walk in some area of natural beauty?

weather permitting, could be a good one, physically enjoyable, just the 2 of you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.