[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to show a girl I don't want to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

What's a good way to show a girl I don't want to have anything to do with her without being blunt?

In short, I used to be very close sith this girl but she lied to me and it was quite a big lie, I kept trying to forgive her bot she kept fucking up and screwing up our relationship more and more. A few days ago it reached a breaking point, we havent spoken for a week besides the usual hi and bye. Only thing that still ties me to her is a folder I have of hers, and I want to return it in such a way that will both show her that that's it, there will be no more friendship or even acquaintance between us. I also don't want to make it public or loud, I just want to give it such a way that says I don't give a shit about you anymore and you can fuck right off.

Also, I know that she still wants to be friends with me so I am thinking maybe I could make her think that we would go somewhere and talk and maybe understand each other only to be dusappointed by the fact that I'm just giving her the folder and leaving.

OP wants to make a girl cry, help salty OP
>>
>>18337052
What's more important to you, hurting the bitch or helping yourself? No, these are not the same thing, pick one.
>>
File: 1447143212464.jpg (18KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
1447143212464.jpg
18KB, 258x322px
>A few days ago it reached a breaking point, we havent spoken for a week besides the usual hi and bye
What in the fuck is the usual hi and bye? If you dont have anything to say, keep it to yourself

>Only thing that still ties me to her is a folder I have of hers, and I want to return it in such a way that will both show her that that's it, there will be no more friendship or even acquaintance between us
Give her the folder, say bye and keep up with your life. Seriously, unless she becomes suicidal if you cut the relationship (which already sounds like a shitty one) dont give much thought to it. You probably got a life in front of you, and like the song goes "Enjoy yourself, Its later than you think"
>>
>>18337071
>>18337083
This, just let her go OP, life will probably run a check on her, like it does to all of us. Just focus on your life, and how to live it.
>>
>>18337052
You should fuck her, cum in her mouth while insulting her, then leave right after.
>>
>>18337071
The primary objective is to hurt her, but to do it subtly, tell me if there's not enough details.
>>
>>18337088
Alpha as fuck, dubs check out too
>>
>>18337088
>leaving yourself open to false rape allegations
i dont think this is the wisest course of action
>>
>>18337083
>>18337087
I know friend, I just want to do some damage myself because you can't imagine how nervous I have been these past 5 months because of the shit she pulled, and I think some payback is due.
>>
>>18337088
That option is not available, sadly.
>>
>>18337105
Yeah, I guess you know her better than we do. Also >>18337104 dont shoot yourself in the foot. Run over her dog or some shit like that.
>>
>>18337118
Again, I don't want to do anything physical, I'm above it, I just want to say something that she will think back on and torture her for as long as possible
>>
File: 1477782945418.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477782945418.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>18337052

>What's a good way to show a girl I don't want to have anything to do with her without being blunt?

There isn't one. There's the adult way and the childish way.

If you have a problem with someone, tell them so. If they ask why, tell them why. If you have a boundary you do not want crossed or a wish you want respected, open your mouth and say so. There is no need to be rude or yell, just give her the fucking folder back and tell her you don't want to associate with her and leave.

Orchestrating some kind of theatrics for the purpose of communicating the end of your relationship is silly. Be a grown up and stop looking for ways to avoid an uncomfortable conversation. Forget about the payback and all that childish shit. If you're REALLY over her and want to move on then follow my advice and drop it. All of this effort you're putting into trying to get back at her just kind of makes you look a little petty and pathetic, unfortunately.
>>
>>18337123
We'd need to know more about the situation and her lies in order to be able to help you form a killer one-liner, bro. To have the effect you want it needs to be highly personal and relevant.
>>
>>18337128
This, this is the one.
>>
>>18337133
Well, this might be long

I used to be so close with her because she was my best friend's(D) girlfriend(M), my friend had to move overseas but they decided to keep the relationship, this stuff has been going well until 1 year later, when her and I went to the same university. I got a friend(J) in my group, we were quite close with each other and inevitably they became close too, I started suspecting the morbid shit they would pull back in october of 2016 but we just wrote it off as just me being "jealous". After that there have been a few jealousy streaks but we always made up in the end. Fast forward to this january, my suspictions went over the roof and I just took her phone and read the messages between her( she was still D's girlfriend then) and J, and as it turned out they kind of confessed love to each other, that's the major fuck up, I have been telling her to stop talking with J if she wants to still be with D. Of course she didn't listen. They broke up in april. We kept fighting over reasons big and small and today I got J drunk as fuck and he finally told me that about a month ago he told M that he wanted a relationship with her and she told him to wait because she had just broken up with D. Today it has been proven once and for all that she is an unfaithful whore.

That's the story in short.
>>
>>18337128
You're right and that's what everything is going to come down to, I just want to avenge my friend and myself for all the bullshit she'd done.
>>
>>18337155
Am I missing something or did she actually fuck J? Because I'm not seeing that mentioned here.
>>
>>18337166
She didn't, as far as I know at least.
>>
>>18337159

>I just want to avenge my friend and myself for all the bullshit she'd done.

Yeah, thats super childish. Nut up and move on, kid. You'll just end up looking like a tool.
>>
>>18337052
Here's the thing, OP. I can tell you how to end this relationship completely.

You want her to stop talking to you?

Then become needy.

Text her, every hour. Call her when she doesn't answer your texts. Beg her to respond.

No woman wants a goddamn needy mess. Neither as a friend or a lover. Guarantee it'll take a day, at most. Give it a try, say thanks when it works.
>>
>>18337174
So you're saying this should go unanswered?
>>
>>18337178
That's not what I need man, I already have made her stop talking to me but this folder is an opportunity to leave a permanent mark which will make a bunch of people feel very glad about.
>>
>>18337171
Then what's your fucking problem? Whilst D was away she stopped liking him and started liking J. J likes her back. She broke up with D in order to pursue J without cheating. Am I missing anything? Because that's pretty fucking rational and fair, I'm not seeing your problem.
>>
>>18337188
The fucking problem is that she broke up with D three fycking months after confessing love to J, while D was wasting all the money, effort, and time he had on her.
>>
>>18337198
How much money, effort, and time is that nigger wasting when he's overseas? He sending back cheques or some shit? M was indecisive and cowardly but ultimately she didn't cheat, that's pretty noble for a whore.
>>
File: 1481072795657.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1481072795657.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>18337179

>So you're saying this should go unanswered?

I'm saying that this mission of vengeance you're on is super childish and in direct contradiction to the statement that you don't give a shit about her and you want her out of your lifef. If you really didn't give a shit about her you wouldn't be dumping so much energy into this shit-tier rom-com quality drama fest that ultimately will only accomplish making you look like a petty tool.

In my experience, when you don't want to associate with someone any more, you typically don't invest time and energy into orchestrating a theatrical performance to do so.
>>
>>18337052
Just ghost her you faggot

Women do shit like this all the time without giving it a second thought.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.