[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in this girl in my class. I'm not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2157.jpg (166KB, 750x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.jpg
166KB, 750x777px
I'm interested in this girl in my class. I'm not really an attractive or outgoing person. I want to ask her. She's smart and pretty. Any advice what to do?
>>
>>18336934
Casually approach her when she's not surrounded by all her friends so it doesn't put pressure on her to say yes and you're not humiliated if she goes "with you? hahahaha".

Ask her how her weekend was and say you're doing X next weekend/this week, "do you want come along?". Bonus points if you happen to know it's something she likes. If there's anything like that and you find it out through a friend or something, something along the lines of "Carl/someone told me you like piano. I'm going to this concert somewhere, want to join me?"
>>
>>18336934
When the class finishes wait for your opportunity(wait for her to be partially alone or alone) go and ask her how is she going in the class.

If she says that she is going good, ask her for help in any shit regarding the class. Then, after talking a while, ask her out.

If she says that she hates the class you have 2 options again

>Agree, make some jokes, ask her out
>Ask what parts does she has problems with, help her, ask her out.
>>
>>18336940
And what would I do if she's around her friends all the time?
>>
>>18336934
you already lost she's fucking Jamal, Abdul, Chad, and the teacher

just go gay you'll be happier

trust me
>>
>>18336934
None of this shit is good advice. THESE asshole are buddy fuckers! But I got you, little dude!

OP, the first step is building an aquaintanceship; this means you need to let her get to know you and become familiar with each other.

Afterwards is friendship, which is about two weeks down the line.

Then, when you're regularly communicating, you can hang out as friends and go somewhere like a movie, just the two of you.

But where does all this start?

Simple. She's in one of your classes. Ask about a previous assignment, the antics of your shared classmates or her opinions on your common teacher.

This will open the way to a fledgling friendship. If you need further explanations, I'll be here for another hour.
>>
>>18336940
Also? NEVER do this.

Would you go out with a random motherfucker you've never even spoken to before? I'd be expecting some foul play, and that's thinking small.

She has to know you first. Never ask someone out without prior association. That's just plain retarded, bucko.
>>
>>18337090
Man, just wait for your shot, dont wait for her to be alone, wait for the situation just to nor be awkward
It is ok if she is with some friends, just dont interrupt anything.
>>
>>18337288
I actually do go for it, if they are in the same class, and she has good grades, its completely natural to ask her as >>18336974
>>
>>18336934
Just care about her and be interested in her without being nice to her. That's roughly all dating advice for men in a single sentence. Work out your own method from there.
>>
>>18337288
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.