[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i talk to my mom about her bad habits and decisions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

How do i talk to my mom about her bad habits and decisions?

Every time i try talking to her bout her bad decisions she gets really defensive and angry, her bad habits are also getting a little out of hand to the point that only spending time with her is annoying since she constantly nags about everything all the time.

It is like a constant circle of her doing stupid shit, getting angry by it and doing all over again.

I'm not sure on how to approach her about this stuff.
>>
>>18336848
You likely can't. No matter how old you get, your parents will always consider you to be "beneath" them and not take you seriously. All you can do is move away from it and hope they aren't so careless you spend your adult life fucked by child financial responsibility laws.
>>
What habits?
>>
>>18336848
That pic is from where
>>
>>18336890
>Western
>Not furry
Who cares?
>>
>>18336894
Rule 34 and lmao @ furry
>>
>>18336889
I'll list some of them and some examples.

>She has some real money handling problems, she always buys stuff she doesn't need or never uses, the house looks like a fuck disaster with all the shit she keeps around the houses.
>Every time we eat out somewhere she complains about the food every single time, probably because she is a cook herself but she ain't exactly a Gordon Ramsay. She does that even for the food she makes herself and keeps talking about it during meal.
>She doesn't handle her business very well and the money problems that come because of it affects our finances. I lost all the money i had saved twice now because of it. Her usual bad business decisions usually revolve around hiring shitty people.
>She does a lot of things in the last minute and that usually fucks her up or she fails miserably at doing said things, they are also usually important but she doesn't care.
>She criticizes everything you do to help her even though you do exactly what she asks or even more than that
Among other things.

It gets to the point that living in the same place as her is just kinda infuriating.

>>18336889
i forgot his name but you can probably find the artists at /co/booru

>>18336894
yiff in hell furfag.
>>
>>18336932
>I lost all the money i had saved twice now because of it.
Clearly you need to get out of there. I was >>18336868 and my comment still stands, but way to reply to everyone except the guy with a genuine suggestion. If you want to avoid unpleasant solutions, you are lost.
>>
>>18336946
>but way to reply to everyone except the guy with a genuine suggestion.
So far we have
>Your suggestion
>One asking what habbits she has
>3 comments about furries.

I'm not exactly swimming in advice in here right now. I did take your advice into consideration though, so you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>18336932
Ok what cartoon she from?
>>
File: 1485843404000.jpg (333KB, 1024x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1485843404000.jpg
333KB, 1024x1103px
>>18337331
kim possible, now give advice.
>>
>>18336848
Niggas need to learn what constructive criticism is. People generally get defensive when you tell them they are doing something wrong. If you tell them what they did right and how they can emphasize that part and make it better they will be more likely to listen
>mom you need to stop smoking
vs
>mom when you did that carrot diet you smoked less, try at again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.