[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys What the fuck should i do with my life? I hate the thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Guys
What the fuck should i do with my life?
I hate the thought of working 9-5 for some rich guy who doesn't even acknowledge my existence.
The ~quirky~ stereotype of hating your job but continuing to do it is so sad.
I want my job to be something i love doing.
I want to control my life. I want to decide when i work.
I've thought of making handmade soaps, candles, tea blends etc.
I have natural artistic skills that i can put to use, im sure i could make my products stand out.
What should i keep in mind when putting my dreams into action?
Any input is welcome
Thanks
>>
You're a stupid person
>>
Is one of your natural artistic talents sex for money
>>
>>18336789
Why
Are you....projecting?
>>
Are you mad because i want to break the circle but youre so pathetic that you couldn't even fathom living your life the way youd really wish
Just like trump said, sad!
>>
>>18336774
>I want my job to be something i love doing.
What do you love doing?
>>
Some of what you want is possible, some is unrealistic. Working when you want is a tough one. That most likely will never happen. However, you have to find something you love to do, that produces something people want and are willing to pay money for. It has to pay enough for you to support yourself. You have to produce a product or provide a service. Products are harder because it involves materials, production, inventory, distribution, marketing, and sales. Services are much easier. Many services can be provided on an indidual basis such as hair care, massage therapy, psychology, etc. Any of it is hard work, dedication, and risk.
>>
>>18336774
Working a 9-5 job is not necessarily as bad as you think it is.
>>
>>18336774
Just be neet. Works for me.
>>
>>18336774
You should keep in mind that every other 'artsy' woman in the world is selling handmade soaps, candles, tea blends, badges, stickers, keyrings, bead necklaces with really pretty beads, dreamcatchers, and whatever other arts-and-crafts-for-children bullshit you can think of, mostly to get themselves some pocket change whilst living off their husband/boyfriend/parents/government.

If you want to successfully work for yourself you need to identify something people want and need (either locally, nationally, or internationally) and be able to provide it in a way more convenient and cost-effective than they can otherwise get. It's both that simple and that hard. Time is money, but that doesn't mean people are just going to pay you for your time.
>>
>>18336798
I agree with >>18336789, OP is probably stupid.

Well ok, really what OP probably is, is lazy and foolish.

There's plenty of good, free material out there on how to run a business, but nope. Instead, it's "I'll go to 4chan and ask a community composed primarily of clueless children to tell me how I should make my dreams come true."

I mean shit, you don't want to be a drone working for someone else, having someone else tell you what to do? Then take some fucking initiative.

OP, go make your soap or candles or "tea blend" (omg, how artistic) and then go sell enough of that shit to be able to support yourself.
>>
Focus to transform your hate into efford into job ???
>>
>>18337340
Like for real, everyone is like: you have to find what u love blablabla, bullshit, just focus on your hate, your anger will make the path to your dreams, and will destroy some heads in their way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.