[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to tell my crush I can't remain friends with her any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: received_10211216999575149.gif (888KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211216999575149.gif
888KB, 244x200px
Going to tell my crush I can't remain friends with her any longer due to my feelings. We're pretty close idk how she's going to take it, I know she doesn't want to date me but I also know she does appericate me as a friend. Has anyone ever done anything like this? What's the expected outcome?
>>
just leave she doesn't give a shit
>>
How do you know she both doesn't want to date you or appreciate you as a friend? If that's so, there's no need to even answer, that's not a friend.
>>
>>18336321
She's rejected me, she's expressed how she looks at me like a best friend, she doesn't have many friends
>>
>>18336321
Elaborate on that's not a friend
>>
>>18336331
Well you can try to manipulate her with this tactic but it won't work. If you were really serious and cannot take it anymore and truly accept she will never be with you romantically you can just start cutting her out of your life without a big showdown.
>>
>>18336317
This.
>>
>>18336386
I'm not trying to manipulate her it's honestly too shitty on my mental health. She's going to question why I'm ignoring her things will escalate maybe unless she really don't care but I can't see that being the case
>>
Sounds like it's just the regular difference between how when a guy crushes on a girl they can't be friends, but when a girl crushes on a guy, she just sticks around anyway. It's like most chicks don't make guy friends unless they liked them first and got silently rejected.
>>
>>18336314
Just leave. I'm dealing with the same shit. She moved back from college and got a Chad boyfriend. I suffered for like 3 years with the feelings. I finally said fuck it and haven't talked to her in a while. I had gotten into a bad car wreck a few months ago and she talked to me some but then stopped again. Her mom still talks to me a bit here and there but fuck it man. I just cut her out now completely with no fucks given, focused on improving myself. You'll feel better once you realize this.
>>
OP, I went through this shit like three times in my late teens and early twenties. It doesn't get better, and making a big scene of the "friend breakup" never helps things.

Just walk away from it. Literally start moving in other circles. She probably will do the same herself. If she starts asking what happened, just say you're getting too busy.

She'll either take the hint without you having to say anything, or take the hint with you saying that you're just busy. The more awkward you make this the harder it'll be to ever look back on your friendship with her warmly. I know this for a fucking fact from my "first (unrequited) love" from college. It's been something like twelve years since then and I still feel awkward if I see her on Facebook.
>>
>>18336314
Am just going through the same shit, OP. But the girl is lesbian and I am her closest friend. She isn't in relationship but she knows for fact that she's plain gay. We've discussed it, she knows that I'm in love with her, she'd respect if I'd assumed that it's way too heavy to stay friends with her but it would crush her. I really love her as a person and as a friend, so I'm going to push it and stay with her. When she finds someone I probably cut ties with her though, it'd be too much for me. Just the thought of her about fucking other girls right now makes me dizzy. But fuck it. She's great. I just don't know how to keep distance from her, everytime we drink together or shit I end up cuddling her. She feels things she never felt to another guy with me, but still nothing romantic. Told me that she always just cut contacts with dudes when they tried to push it, but she wants to be with me no matter what.

Shit really hurts-
>>
>>18336785
i understand why you're doing this to yourself. i just think you deserve better.
>>
>>18336799
Well there's nobody else I'd date at the moment anyway, I'll find someone eventually. I hope. Don't know if I'll ever stop seeing the friend in other girls, looking for everything I've seen in her. Because she's like everything I was ever looking for in a girl.
>>
>>18336314
>>18336427
Honestly senpai. Just stop talking to her! Don't make a big useless drama out of it. She won't miss you lol. And neither will you, after your feelings for her die.
>>
>>18336835
>I'll find someone eventually. I hope.
You need to look first. Be careful about staying tied to your friend. This situation is like blinders. I fucked up my entire last year of college doing this. I could've been married if I'd just seen what was in front of me.
>>
File: 1494905630323.jpg (109KB, 900x876px) Image search: [Google]
1494905630323.jpg
109KB, 900x876px
>>18336314
Are you me OP?

Currently struggling with a girl I've know for a year now. She doesn't have many friends either but always tells me she misses me, how nobody has the same humor as us, etc. .

She's flirty and always hits me up on social media. Once the conversations starts rolling she doesn't respond.

I always try fading away but she'll always messages me and tries to catch up.

Whole time knowing her has felt like a damn lead on..
>>
>>18336843
this
>>
>>18336882
Have you tried telling her your interest?
>>
So I've had unrequited crushes. But the girl I was most sad about parting ways with, was a Native American Christian girl I met online. We'd talk and talk for months, she'd develop feelings, I'd remind her we literally live in opposite ends of the country, so she'd settle down. But months passed and I realized we got along awesome. My moms uncle told me, just fly her over, problem solved. Gave it some thought, talked to my mom in seriousness about marrying her, because I respect her. She ended up rejecting my request because she prefered I go live with her family, as opposed to us both alone at my place. Her family is huge, like a ton of sibs and cousins, kids everywhere. I told her we'd have no peace etc. She hated my introvert solitude life, and yet, she enjoyed speaking to me. We didn't marry, I realized she still enjoyed tslking to people on badoo, and desu, I spoke to random girls after her, with no real desire, just empty dumb shit. I stopped talking to her, months lated told I don't hate her, the problem is we were in a back and forth game of hot and cold for months, and nothing ever came of it. It had to stop.
>>
>>18336314
why are you going to tell her, just stop talking to her
This is a desperate move for attention, we both know you really dont want to stop talking to her, this is a "punishment" for her not accepting you.
>>
>>18336947
ya it does make it like that, I was thinking at the time it'd be a good way of ending it but I'm just going to stop talking to her completely
>>
>>18336785
this'll kill you
>>
>>18336920
I've always hinted at it, but I'm also scared of losing the friendship..
>>
>>18336988
Yeah, I don't know.
>>
>>18337109
What happens when she goes to fuck someone else tho or start dating, you're left there crying and hurt. This is why I'm doing this to save myself the future pain
>>
>>18336314
just move on

in the future, don't just focus on one girl. play the field. don't just settle on one you want to date. there's plenty out there that have similar hobbies and interests as you. focusing on just one will just hurt you like this situation you are now.
>>
>>18336785
Lmfao
Sounds cuck to me
>>
>>18336314
Yeah dude end this shit. You will never get pussy with this bitch. She doesn't want to give it to you and it makes you look unavailable to be around her. Steal a pair of her panties then move on.
>>
>>18336314 I'm assuming that you're like 15.

Look, just tell the bitch how you feel and if yall hang out or not after let that be up to the gods. You don't have to go through the "I'm breaking up with you" when it comes to friendships.

I get it. You want to make a statement but dont. Just tell her that the friendship thing is great, but I'd rather take you out on a date than to just oogle at you and hope it magically happens.

If she rejects it then that's her decision and walk away. You don't have to make a scene or argue or be emo about it..mm because nothing dries a pussy up like sulking or a man essentially crying. Just don't hang out with her anymore. Stop putting her on the pedestal and revolving around her. You're the main character in your life asshole
>>
>>18337485
fuk u
>>
>>18336314
Its faggots like you that make women go on a power trip. Just ghost her faggot. If she cares shell ask why and you can just keep ghosting her.
You dont have to break up your friend ship. You can just put distance in it. Why cant you retards understand this.
Best part is 2/3 girls I did this to actually wanted to date me afterwards.
>>
>>18337554
it does
>>
>>18337512
I already went through all the rejection bs, I'mma just stop talking to her. I'm pretty good numbing my feelings when I stop talking to girls like that I just know she isn't going to take it well even tho everyone's saying she won't care. I'm her best friend she's going to be upset, she's going to wonder at night what she did to push me away. I've had this happen before girls like to make shitshows out of this friend breakup shit or even ignoring her
>>
>>18338738
>she's going to wonder at night what she did to push me away
no she's not, she doesn't care OP. Get it through your thick skull the way you feel about her is not how she feels about you.
>>
>>18338754
man anyone would, I'm not saying she's going to feel like me I'm saying she's a normal human and will feel confused when her friend starts ignoring her.
>>
>>18336314
ghost on her. maybe it'll juice her pussy up in mystery and you can cum on her before you tell her you're leaving
>>
>>18336314
I did and she said she doesn't want to date me
I felt like a fucking idiot for a few months and we didn't even talk

Do it and just leave, don't expect anything good
this way she will know why you stopped talking to her at least
afterwards you can dwell in silence at home and contemplate suicide
but it will get better eventually
>>
>>18336785
kek
>>
>>18336314
this happened with a family friend and i
she liked me but couldnt look past my history

just forget about her and cut as much contact as is possible
dont drag your own heart around
its not that bad
>>
>>18337109
If she ducks out whenever you're having a good conversation then it seems there's not a lot of friendship to be ruined
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.