[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I mostly attract "bad" girls, punks or damaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: intresdasting.png (211KB, 300x466px) Image search: [Google]
intresdasting.png
211KB, 300x466px
Why do I mostly attract "bad" girls, punks or damaged goods? It's always the one's with piercings, dyed hair, tattoos and etc.

I don't show any attraction towards them, since they aren't my type unless they got the "assets" ya know booty n tits n sheeit... (which is never)

I am a stoic, cold, distant person so is that the reason? It's weird regular chicks don't show attention.
>>
>>18336298

you already pointed out that they dont have attractive features even outside of their piercings dyed hair and tattoos, so no its not your personality, its that you are ugly enough that they think they can get you.

most girls who are ugly get excessive piercings, dyed hair, and tattoos in order to cover up their ugliness, they can hide behind them and say they are just unconventionally attractive, you know, punk types.

they perceive you as equally ugly and think they have a chance.
>>
>>18336311
I am not ugly though, nor attractive. I am average.
>>
>I am a stoic, cold, distant person so is that the reason?
I a way yes, I guess they are looking for a father figure through their partner (daddy issues), so you fit the bill.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (54KB, 940x380px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
54KB, 940x380px
>>18336322
I like it.
>>
>>18336298
If you want to attract normal chicks, you need to be normal. Sane, good women don't want cold and off-putting dudes. They want a guy with some warmth. Adjust accordingly or be doomed to attract shit tier girls forever,
>>
File: weed.jpg (252KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
252KB, 1440x1080px
>>18336342
I get what you are saying, I wear casual stuff and I behave normally. I don't do anything unsual, but I got serious mental issues, I lack emotions and I only feel anger, on some occasions.

Those chicks, punks/"badgirls" are not unattractive, some even attractive, but I am smart enough to not put my dick into crazy, it's just trouble.
>>
File: 1400349375723.jpg (16KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1400349375723.jpg
16KB, 194x200px
>>18336320

keep telling your self that!
>>
File: dumbfuck.png (283KB, 650x368px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfuck.png
283KB, 650x368px
>>18336359
I agree, it's such a rarity to look average. I am totally lying, you got me anon
>>
>>18336354
Try banging these chicks and grow through your relationships with them. It will you develop emotionally
>>
File: god why.jpg (117KB, 1300x974px) Image search: [Google]
god why.jpg
117KB, 1300x974px
>>18336365
I can't, I wish I could but I can't connect with people emotionally, I can't feel affection... I don't even want to fuck anymore and it's get worse everyday.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.