[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year I broke up with my ex after 5 years together because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 009_DFH.jpg (507KB, 886x1269px) Image search: [Google]
009_DFH.jpg
507KB, 886x1269px
Last year I broke up with my ex after 5 years together because she cheated on me. Now today by accident I found out that she didn't change the password to her facebook recovery email after we broke up so I can technically request a new password and then have full control over her account including being able to read private messages of her saying "I love you" to new boyfriends (and breaking my heart again deep inside).

Should I be the bigger man and not do this?
>>
yes. you can literally gain nothing from doing that.
>>
>>18336193
I guess technically he can burn the bridge with her even further if he does that. So he gains never any 'meeting-her-again-sex'
>>
>>18336186
Don't do it. There's nothing to gain
>>
>>18336186
>by accident
no you didn't. you were poking around and found something. that is not an accident. now it is an oversight on her part believing no creeper stalker ex bf's are out there.
>>
File: 1494892828912.png (8KB, 359x291px) Image search: [Google]
1494892828912.png
8KB, 359x291px
Do it.
>>
>>18336186
This isn't about being a bigger man, this is about self-preservation. If you were colder, more ruthless, more hateful, then you could do some real damage with that, but since you're talking about seeing anything breaking your heart again deep inside that just isn't you. Forget about it and focus on improving your situation rather than obsessing over someone else's.
>>
Yeah just leave it be.

All you are doing is digging in your own wound. You need to just basically need to cast out anything and everything that has to do with her. It's not worth reading and it's only going to hurt like hell. Trust me I just had the same thing happen but since I was cleaning out msgs on FB I saw something I didn't want to. It hurt like all hell and I wish I didn't.

And you have nothing to gain. It's not gonna restore the relationship. So just be done with it.
>>
>>18336186
She'll probably suspect that its you and you'll only cause yourself pain.

On the other hand I'd do it if I were you just out of curiosity.
>>
>>18336348
You do know that even if you're broken up with someone that it doesn't feel good to see her saying "I love youuuu" to some other fucker? Curiosity killed the cat.
>>
i feel like everyone is ignoring the fact that she probably does not message her partners on fb messenger. And the idea that she does was inspired by OPs insecurity and obsessive masochistic behavior
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.