[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to be nice to a girl I like >get friendzoned/rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IamRobot.jpg (8KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
IamRobot.jpg
8KB, 236x232px
>try to be nice to a girl I like
>get friendzoned/rejected
>have a don't care attitude and constantly roast and make fun of a girl I'm not particularly interested in
>she starts to show signs of interest in me

Why does this always happen?

And how does one capitalize on it when it does?
>>
because it work like a loan in bank, you must first show that you don't need one and living good without until you can get one
>>
>>18336122
All you have to do is to have self respect, not putting girl on pedastal, and try to behave like a male who wants to get in her panties.

And obviously, doing everything for her is a sign of lacking
>self respect

Tldr keep trying until you find balance.
>>
>>18336122
Dickhead
>>
>>18336128
this is false advice
I've been without girl for 7 years, several of them not actively looking and I'm still alone.
just got rejected by the perfect girl too, but life's good isn't it?
>>
>>18336122
Because being roasted is wildly more entertaining than being put on a pedestal.
>>
>>18336134
you don't understand
being alone as fuck, not being able to hold conversation/trying to be cold is not how you show that you are good alone, after doing stuff like this you turn our to be weird asperger kid
you must show that you are something better than "huh i look like a serial murderer... want to see my knife"
you know how i got girlfriends? because i fucking tried to get one, i was reading a lot, training and going to some fucking random "open" parties from school and shit, i was getting drunk as shit because this is when i could talk without thinking about some stressing shit
and then i got one, later another and another, i was sad for a month or longer but in the end i learned from it
it took me some time

grind by talking with anyone about anything, grind by reading to expand your knowledge and to have more topics, and train so you don't look like a stick or fatlord, oh boy even ottermode is fine
>>
>>18336122
girls like dicks, not pussies
>>
because the fact that you are not interested in her means you see yourself in a league out of her reach, which makes you insanely desireable.
>>
>>18336139
damn than why don't you stupid cunts say this shit . Are you actually all so self absorbed and retarded that you think we can read minds? Because you're all gonna get abused now
>>
>>18336122
If you have to "try" acting nice, you're a fake piece of shit either way. Why wouldn't it fail?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.