[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for decent people here but I wanna talk about my love for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

Sorry for decent people here but I wanna talk about my love for my little sister.

She and I have a great relationship, we don't see eachother so much (I live alone) but when everytime we do we spend every minutes together, talking, playing, hugging etc... She tells me she loves me half a dozen times a day and I do too. I'm attracted to her but I'm also not an idiot and realise how wrong a romantic relationship would be. I vowed to never activily try having sex with her but now I realise we may be going this way without pushing it. You judge:

She oftens like to play games on her phone and do so while nesting in my arms on the couch or bed. At first I use to caress her arms or legs nonchalantly by pure reflex but now I can teaser her (covered) tits and she doesn't react. When I stop massaging her legs, she often take my hand and put it back.

Last time she was at my place, she took a shower and I offered to dry her hair (OK that was totally not innocent on my part but fuck you, I'm a weak Man) and half way threw, while I was behind her, she dropped her towel and claimed to be tired to hold it. Sadly mirrors didn't show me the front but I was hypnotized by her naked back and said nothing. When I turned off the dryer she grabbed the towel and told me to leave so she can dress up.

WHAT DO ?
>>
>>18335669
what the fuck did i just read :)
>>
yup, she either just loves to play you like a fidel or she's actually interested in seeing how far you two will take this. donmt overthink and just let happen whatever happens.
>>
File: welp.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>
>>18335669
I've been fucking my older sister for about 12 years now. We still keep it secret but man is great. Just go for it anon.
We're actually considering moving across the country and then pretending we are married when we get there.
>>
>>18335675
A French man having trouble with english but I hope I'm still understandable

>>18335681
But if we go too far don't you think she will regret it later and hate me as i'm older and it's my duty to be the responsible one here ?
>>
>>18335702
how old are the two of you?
>>
>>18335701
You know, i'm attracted to her but I still find the thought and your situation disgusting, no offense.
>>
>>18335708
I'm an adult. She's not.
>>
>>18335708
I understand, but when you love someone you don't care what anyone else thinks. It's hard doing it in secret though.
>>
>>18335669
Nothing you write here tells me she has any clue what romance is or trying to tease you sexually so you'll make a move. Of course she'll tell you she loves you, she is your fucking sister. It's your twisted mind that is reading and reacting to this all wrong.
>>
>>18335729
i'm very close with my brother too, but touching my boobs or seeing me naked would never, ever happen. she clearly wants the d.
>>
>>18335741
What if she's too young to understand that amount of teasing only leads to sex ?
>>
>>18335741
bullshit, family members see each other naked from time to time. Sounds like she's a child and acts like a child. OP set this shit up and rubs her tits for his own benefit and the girl young enough not to know better.
>>
>>18335770
>>18335759

he still hasn't said how old they both are. for all we know, they are both adults.

but yeah, no answer is also an answer.
>>
>>18335778
See>>18335711

Also OP pic hints at a preteen
>>
>>18335789
he might be 19 and she might be 17.
>>
File: alhpa mc.gif (489KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
alhpa mc.gif
489KB, 475x267px
>>18335669
Depends on her age, or rather on her emotional maturity. If you think that she knows what she's doing, the only answer I have is j-j-jam it in. Otherwise, I think the answer is obvious
>>
>Otherwise, I think the answer is obvious
And that would be ?
>>
>>18335814
onii chan
>>
>>18335814
Don't rape her? This has nothing to do with family relationship, statutory rape is wrong
>>
>>
>>18335809
what the fuck is wrong with you. its his sister not some dumb cunt he met on tinder
>>
>>18335817
Yes but beyond having sex, how do you see such relationship evolve if he doesn't do anything ?
>>
File: it's time to love making.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it's time to love making.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18335830
In some cultures people kiss each other on the mouth as a greeting. Considering how much skinship they already have, I'd say that the only difference between them and a couple is penis in vagina

>>18335827
Which is exactly why they are more likely to be happy together. They've known each other literally all their lives, so they won't be just finding out that the other person is different than what they imagined
>>
Now the conversation as gone far enough, I can say I'm 30 and she's 10 (half sister from my dad second wedding)
>>
>>18335669
How old is she?
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (36KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
36KB, 184x184px
>>18335885
And it's gone.
>>
>>18335669
ANIME
>>
>>18335885
you are old enough to be her fucking father and grooming a child, your sister, for sex and she is clueless and innocent.
>>
>>18335885
10 year olds don't have breasts.

dropped for shitty bait.
>>
>>18335919
They do have niples. Also girls can grow boobs at a real young age. Even younger than 10.
>>
>>18335669
Just fuck her dude who gives a shit.
>>
File: 1486694167005.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486694167005.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>18335885
Well, see... Your age difference should be enough to make you understand. She's ten, for god's sake.
>>
>>18335916
Girls that are not THAT innocent. They don't project themselves having Real sex but they know what it is, they know what is teasing and they also know pleasure, masturbation and the taboo around it. Of course, without Bad influences the natural caution will prevent them from having sex (and let's home, the parental education) but flirting still comes naturally even more when they don't realise sex is "Real". Just take a look at Periscope and the ungodly amount of girls that age doing shows and masturbating on cam. Teasing a brother is the same thing, it's not "Real" as she thinks it would never really happen. She's using her brother as a safe training practice.
>>
>>18335948
The question was never about having sex, the question was about WHAT DO
>>
>>18335952
In that case, please do not approach sexually.
>>
>>18335952
quit rubbing her for starters
>>
>>18335978
Also this.
>>
>>18335930
nipples are not boobs and if she grows them before the age of 10 she is a biological anomaly and would get hormone therapy or atleast medical observance.
>>
>>18335669
Buy condoms or move away. Fast.
>>
>>18335669
She's a young girl who feels safe with you. If you violate that (even justifying it by somehow framing the sexual interaction as consensual), you will erase her concept of what being safe is. The reason you're so close is because she feels safe with you. If you rape your sister, not only will she lose the person she feels safe with, but you will have fucked up her ability to determine what safe means and who she can be herself around.

Young girls are really, really, nice, unless and until they've been preyed upon. Then instead of feeling like a member of the group, a team player, a student, someone who participates in life, they understand that they are prey. They then behave like strong prey animals.

If you violate your sister, you are a monster.
>>
>>18335952
Nothing worth noting? She'll grow out of it, so long as you don't push for anything it really shouldn't matter
>>
>>18335669
kuso thread, also you're a scumbag OP. kys
>>
>>18335916
So much this. Leave her alone, you f'ing perverted sexual predator, before you ruin her life beyond repair.
>>
>>18335669
>She oftens like to play games on her phone and do so while nesting in my arms on the couch or bed
>When I stop massaging her legs, she often take my hand and put it back.

That was cute. OP, a relationship with your Sister is a terrible idea and you need to show some restraint. This could split apart your family and she could come to resent you.
>>18335885
Definitely do not do this, this is called grooming and it's scumbag behavior. Do not use her as your sexual outlet. You are taking advantage of her naivete, and what you need to do is be a better brother. This girl feels safe around you, and you're using it to serve your own sexual desires. I'd punch you out if I saw ya you daft cunt. She needs someone to look out for her best interests, you are failing her as her older brother.
>>
> I vowed to never activily try having sex with her but now I realise we may be going this way without pushing it
>At first I use to caress her arms or legs nonchalantly by pure reflex but now I can teaser her (covered) tits and she doesn't react
>Sadly mirrors didn't show me the front but I was hypnotized by her naked back and said nothing
>Sadly
>"Not pushing it"

You're definitely pushing your boundaries. You're already borderline molesting this young girl by "teasing" her "tits" (which aren't even tits yet, you sick fuck)
Also why are you offering to dry her hair? You're blatantly TRYING to get into these positions. You absolutely need to start distancing yourself from her before you do something that could put you in prison. If you're really that weak a man (which you yourself admitted) then tell someone about your urges and never be alone in the same room as her.
>>
File: So, its like this.jpg (20KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
So, its like this.jpg
20KB, 234x331px
Rather than go for anything sexual, why not talk to her about relationships and their limits. Try to figure out what her concept of relationships is and try to steer her in a better direction. I'm not too sure if you should try to state intimacy and things like fact, but you should definitely tell her what you think intimacy and relationships are. Just open up and talk to her since she feels safe around you.
>>
this is bait
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.