[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a dakimakura but I'm to afraid to bring it out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Clever Frog.jpg (152KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
Clever Frog.jpg
152KB, 786x715px
I bought a dakimakura but I'm to afraid to bring it out because I'm afraid my parents will make fun of me.
It's not even lewd and I'm still scared.
How do I overcome this fear and tell them I bought it?
>>
>>18334659
have they already accepted that you are degenerate enough to do this sort of thing? If so just bring it out, I doubt they will act surprised.
>>
>>18334746
How is it degenerate?
It's not a lewd cover.
>>
>>18334749
How is owning a double-sided pillow of a cartoon girl you are infatuated with as a grown man not degenerate?

Also you didn't answer the question.
>>
Why'd you buy it then?
>>
I don't get it, whats the point of buying such a stupid item? Do you cuddle with it?
>>
>>18334756
>>18334760
I just think it's cute and it offers support.
>>
>>18334761
So use it...?
>>
>>18334752
They already know I like weeb stuff if that's what you were asking.
>>
>>18334659
Just put it in your bed and sleep with it. I've slept with a plush for years and my mom hasn't given me shit about it. Granted she's a very cool mom. But I would think that if you just keep it in your room then the worse you'll get is some light ribbing which you can just good-naturedly wave off until they stop.
>>
My mom liked mine and thought it was cute. If you have stuffed animals already they should think nothing of it.
>>
>>18334764
it's probably fine dude. They probably don't know that you're going to jizz all over it.
>>
>>18334809
But I'm not going to do that.
>>
Post a pic of the daki
>>
>>18334852
what im saying is that they won't even come to this assumption because they are not familiar with weeb culture themselves. A lot of dudes in your situation WOULD jizz on their waifu pillow and I know that so that's why I assumed. Your parents have no clue about this type of degeneracy so you are fine.
>>
File: Mizore Dakimakura 1.jpg (3MB, 2000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Mizore Dakimakura 1.jpg
3MB, 2000x6000px
>>18334865
>>
Ease them into it.

Start by putting out anime mouse pads and dvds, and make sure they notice, then move onto posters and figurines. With time they probably won't think of it as anything more than another collectible of yours.
>>
>>18334972
I think they'd be more freaked out by the mouse pads than the dakimakura.
>>
>>18334979
Oh.

Well if mouse pads are enough to freak them out then you're probably fucked no matter what you do. lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.