[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cheated on my long distance S/O and it wasn't worth it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

I cheated on my long distance S/O and it wasn't worth it, I feel awful about it. I can't tell them though. It'll crush them. I just miss touching someone and being touched.
I don't know what to do. I'm honestly the worst when it comes to relationships. Why do I do this.
>>
Because you're a whore, man or otherwise. You're also a liar. You also don't respect your partner. Honestly, there's nothing good about you.

But now that that's out of the way, the only choice for you is to tell your partner the truth, and accept that it's going to end the relationship. Even if they don't leave you, it'll never be good again.
>>
>>18334557
>I can't tell them though. It'll crush them
You can tell them, you just won't because you're a coward. If you're feeling bad about it now you're just gonna continue to feel like a giant piece of shit until you come clean. Might as well get it over with now.
>>
we need the physical contact, it's just our biology
don't feel bad, but you should tell your partner, or you will lose self control over being honest with him/her
>>
>>18334557
>my long distance S/O
your "long distance" SO has been getting some, too
dont worry k
>>
>>18334573
I should just tell her then.
>>
>>18334557
Long distance doesn't really work. People need to be touched and have sex. I'm in a currently sexless relationship and I battle the urge to find another sexual partner every day, it doesn't matter that I see him every day the urge is still there. It's best to just break up and find what you want. I know it's difficult to break up with someone you love but this is going to keep happening because having sex is what you desire deep down.
>>
As someone who once cheated, it really isnt worth it... never did it again

We really need contact, so falling isnt unnatural... but considering a relationship is a moral contract you must feel like shit... dont worry, your emotional hangover will vanish in a couple of weeks

DO NOT TELL TOUR SO
Do yourself and your partner a favor and just keep it behind you... you must recognize that you fucked up, but dont beat yourself over a mistake... treat you SO good and never fall again for that mental trap
>>
>>18334557
Kill yourself you hedonistic degenerate. Don't get into monogamous relationships if you are a poly degenerate.
>>
>>18334729
nigger kys
>>
Here's what you should actually do OP. Send them a message saying "I am breaking up with you. It is because I cheated on you and there is no way a relationship ever gets past that. I am telling you so that you can use that fact to get over me quickly. It's best we never speak again."

Then block them on everything.

Then jump off a bridge.
>>
>>18334729
Funny how it's always the cheater and never the cheatee who says bullshit like this.

Cheating is bad. Covering it up is unforgivable.
>>
>>18334573
Exactly what I was going to say
>>
>>18334557
tellin a person that you cheated is like looking for forgiveness... and repenance.. dont tell it, learn to live with it, and dont repeat cheating.. shit happens.. its not like you physically killed some1 and u dont know if that relationship is going to last anyway..
>>
>>18335628
>dont tell it
This is the worst kind of people that exists.
>>
>>18335653
Telling it will only destroy person who u r telling it... U will feel reliefed, but its actually worse than keeping it to yourself.. I didnt cheat fortunately, but looking from my own perspective, If my gf cheats on me.. i woudlnt really want to know anything about it coz i would prolly kill her whole family, and end up killing her after tht all shit..
>>
Ah yes, "Don't tell you cheated on you S/O, it will only hurt THEM". Yes, yes, of course. You just don't want to hurt the person you just demonstated to don't give a fuck about once your genitals tingle. It sure is not because you are a lying cowardly piece of shit that doesn't deserve him/her and you know they will drop your worthless ass. Sure whatever helps you fall asleep next to the person you exploit for you own benefit and ego.
>>
>>18335676
how old r u bitch.. 11? grow the fuck up.. i presume u r 1 emo bitch who is "special" and really "intelligent" but no1 can see that apart from you.. what the fuck is your problem.. this is argumentation and u start shitting... gtfo, if u r wondering why do ppl cheat on you ( which i presume they did since u r so retarded attacking any1), thn u should stop askign.. its coz u r fuckin retarded :)
>>
>>18335662
>>18335682
These posts have to be bait.
>>
>>18334557
>I just miss touching someone and being touched.
We all do OP and why long distance relationships are not worth it.
>>
>>18334569
the person in question should feel like shit because they're a cheating worthless whore. People who think like you should all die
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.