[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a short haircut that would look good on me? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Picture 5.jpg (291KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 5.jpg
291KB, 1000x906px
What is a short haircut that would look good on me? I'm sick and tired of having to deal with my hair every single morning, and just want something clean looking and effortless.
>>
>>18334450

>What is a short haircut that would look good on me?

I think any haircut that doesn't make you look like the rich bully in a kid's cartoon would benefit you greatly.
>>
>>18334450
>>>/fa/
buzz it
>>
File: i.jpg (405KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
405KB, 1200x1600px
>>18334450
damn you're gorgeous
no homo

ginger people are beautiful
>>
File: Chad_Michael_Murray.jpg (54KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_Michael_Murray.jpg
54KB, 480x272px
>>18334450
>>
>>18334450

Give this a shot m8
>>
>>18334450
fash undercut fade.

find where you want your part either side and comb the hair to the middle, connect the lines around the back of your head and comb that forward. buzz the bottom part with a 3, then the bottom half of that with a 1.5, around the back fade it up to the like bump on the back of your head. buzz the nape of your neck clean. grab all the hair on top of your head and figure out the length you want, cut it tapering longer toward the front. done.

barely have to do shit with it everyday, and you save on shampoo because there's like no hair there. yeah people might think shit or give you looks but who gives a fuck. outside of ideology it looks good.

>>18334510
>tfw daywalker with hair that has darkened over the years.
best ginger genes.
>>
>>18334450

Aww you are so cute! Your hair is gorgeous and your eyes are dreamy. Hehe swoons :)
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>18334606

*shakes myself out of it* Okay, I want to be helpful. I've been cutting my bf's hair for quite a while so I like to give him the david beckham style. It's easy and low maintenance. Also, you look like a guy who wants to be taken seriously *swoons again*.. so start showing some forehead and growing your hair back instead of into your eyes. It'll make you more mature. And even hotter... Goddamn *fans self lol*
>>
>>18334450
Man, it's unfortunate that guys with fuckin nice hairstyles like this want to cut them. Douchey or not, it's lovely.

Anyway.
>>18334567
but with shorter sides may look good.
>>
More pictures please!
>>
5 on top
3 on the sides.
>>
>>18334450
Wow, you're beautiful. Don't know much about men's hairstyles but I wanted to say that
>>
>>18334450
RON
>>
File: nv.jpg (2MB, 5168x2907px) Image search: [Google]
nv.jpg
2MB, 5168x2907px
>>18334630
Most pictures of me show my hair in this style, as it's what I've been wearing for several years now. I only got it cut to what it is in the OP because I got tired of having to spend so much time on it. Even that's not enough, it seems.
>>
File: 378455.jpg (36KB, 469x555px) Image search: [Google]
378455.jpg
36KB, 469x555px
>>18334655

Yayy, senpai noticed me lol. Yeah I can see your hair getting pretty annoying growing into your eyes and everything. I wouldn't recommend a crew cut. Not that you won't be able to rock it, but it's a waste when you would look better with another style.

If you're one of those people who are kinda shy to show your forehead (like me), start small. You can try side parts to get used to it. Lol I wish we were friends irl, I would love to cut your hair for free. You know assuming you're not an axe murderer and all that...
>>
>tfw took shit my whole life for being ginger
>this whole thread is positive
all of my wat.
>>18334635
go longer than 5 on top, cut the hair about 3 inches long
should fade the sides with a 1.5 for A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>18334672
>>18334664
this. basically this, but shorter on the sides is exactly what I'm suggesting.
>>
>>18334672
Don't worry, I've gotten my fair share of harassment and insults about it over the course if my life too. I feel your pain.
>>
>>18334672
>>18334678

Well? Do you guys look like OP? lol, maybe this has become a ginger-appreciation thread since I've always been attracted to gingers. Post pics anons, let me admire you and tell you nice things...
>>
>>18334682

But let me just warn you, OP has stolen my heart hahah ;)
>>
>>18334731
I could really use a friend. The only person I ever really had close to me was my ex girlfriend, but I broke up with her a couple days ago because she cheated on me with her ex. Needless to say, I haven't been feeling very good about life lately.

I dunno about email, but my kik is violetstarved, if you're willing to talk there.
>>
>>18334754

Oh no, that's awful. I can't believe she did that. Your ex is obviously blind lol..

I'd love to talk there!
>>
>>18334754
>because she cheated on me with her ex.
Did you get to watch at least?
>>
>>18334775

Ehh. That's boring and uninteresting.
Can we focus on OP's hair again lol?? :)
>>
>>18334768
>Your ex is obviously blind

Or maybe you are not normal :)
>>
>>18334808

I am definitely not normal, but I'm cute and fun. Doesn't that count for something? :)
>>
>>18334815
>'m cute
prove this
maybe OP will notice you more
>>
>>18334819

... Or maybe he has already! LOL, just kidding. I'm not looking for another bf, just a friend. I'm also not brave enough to post my face on here. It's the ~internettt~ where anyone can possibly find me and kill me and then bury me somewhere. Then my poor bf will be all alone without me. And then who will make him sushi??? WHOO??
>>
>>18334824
your poor bf...
or maybe he is as real as my PhD in algebraic geometry.
>>
>>18334829

He is very real. Of course he's real. I'm real too. And so is your PhD in algebraic geometry, if you believe in it hard enough... But like, why would you even study that? Math is hard.
>>
>>18334835
Fetish.
>>
>>18334450
I think you're one of the most attractive guys I've seen on here in a while.
Fucking lovely. Gingers are so hot.

Agree with long on top, shorter on the side by the way.
>>
>>18334848

A math fetish??? Wow that's weird dude. Like.. do you fap to mathematic equations and shit?
>>
>>18334853
No. The gratification is different.
Stop asking me these questions wtf
>>
>>18334682
those are both me.
>tfw no IDs

can't/ won't post pics. there are mods that have beef with me, and there are people that at least one of the mods gets checks from that would love to have a picture of me. you never know who's lurking. shit you could be part of their org for all I know. it's a tiresome state of affairs to not be able to post what I want.

also while it would be nice to get compliments I don't tend to go in for selfies or seek compliments.
>>
>>18334863

Lol I'm sorry.. I just have a curious nature.
Are you the other red head btw lol?
Omg now I just sound really greedy don't I?
>>
Can we have more pics of OP?

OP, can I text you on kik too?
>>
>>18334871
No, light black hair. lol are you guys a bunch of homos
>>
>>18334868

>there are mods that have beef with me, and there are people that at least one of the mods gets checks from that would love to have a picture of me. you never know who's lurking. shit you could be part of their org for all I know. it's a tiresome state of affairs to not be able to post what I want.

This sounds borderline paranoid but I sense a good story... so I must admit I'm intrigued.

>also while it would be nice to get compliments I don't tend to go in for selfies or seek compliments.

Interesting. Well, redheads are pretty cool. So I guess you are probably cool too. But you like math so that's weird.
>>
>>18334893

I'm a lady? pretty sure we do exist on /adv/. also what's wrong with homos?
>>
>>18334895
>But you like math so that's weird
different anon.
>>
>>18334450

you look like a stock photo OP
>>
>>18334893

>No, light black hair.
What is light black?? There's only black or not black. There's light brown.. light blonde. What is light black?
>>
>>18334906
think of it as black, but light. Stop asking me these questions wtf.
btw no one is posting any other pics?
>>
>>18334895
I got a mod fired for abusing their moderator powers on /pol/. there was more than one that was likely getting paid off because they would coordinate with raiding parties known to be coming from what amounts to a political PR company to influence the board. I say more than one because after the mod got fired I got banned for a really long time on some bullshit. while being banned from here I went elsewhere and worked with other people on generally being a pain in these people's asses.

recently I got hacked by someone using some really advanced tools and was unable to tell where it came from. at the time I was digging on some serious shit. last thing I need is for my picture to be associated in any way with any IP I use and then it just happens that someone thinks I know more than I really do or that I'm annoying enough to shoot.

maybe a little paranoid but I don't need the shit I do here to spill into my personal life.

dunno if that is as interesting a story as you were thinking.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.