[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of NEETs are the kids of single mothers who don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1459830742258.jpg (25KB, 324x356px) Image search: [Google]
1459830742258.jpg
25KB, 324x356px
A lot of NEETs are the kids of single mothers who don't want their kids to go out there into the world and be normal because they're controlling assholes who're afraid of being alone and want to keep their baby forever because they got dumped. It starts off small, you know "oh no anon you can't go over to Billy's house! I haven't met his parents! They could be MURDERERS!" and that's how it begins with these women, they're too fucking afraid to let their kids grow up and it's all in that tiny little decision, that one sentence, they implant something in you, they tell you you've got something to be afraid of, maybe it's the outside world, maybe it's other people, maybe they tell you that you're delicate and are always sick like that Eddie Kaspbrak kid from It. Just something that slightly separates you from the other kids. "No you can't have that, it's too dangerous!!", "You can't go to a party THERE! The place is filthy!".

Then it gets worse until you're high school aged and with very few friends because you find it so hard to connect with other people your age and it makes YOU look like you're the one who did this, it makes YOU look like the giant baby for not being independent when you're the only person in your age group who isn't getting their license or getting a casual job or whatever when it was never you. Maybe she threatened you or emotionally manipulated you to not do these things. And once again, it goes on until you're 18. You've graduated and you've got the life skills of a middle schooler and you don't know what the fuck to do with yourself and you're too socially/emotionally stunted and frightened of fucking up to have the confidence to make any sort of big changes in your life due to spending a life fearing things and doubting everything so you just stay in your comfort zone. In summary, lonely single mothers and helicopter mothers in general are terrible and so many I know are the result of people who parent like this.

How do I overcome this ?
>>
I don't think I've ever met an anon who hates his mom this much in my life
>>
read gorilla mindset, it may help you

alternatively, fuck her
>>
>>18334324
I'm trying to move out but it's a hard fucking process.
>>
>>18334304
I'm thinking about divorcing my husband and taking my daughter with me but you sound like such a fucking moron that I'm reconsidering
congratulations
>>
>>18334447
Don't do this unless you have another man in mind
>>
I always thought most NEETs became NEETs because they wanted to escape the responsibilities of the world after having one painful, traumatizing experience and instead of having peers to help overcome it or asking someone for advice, they shut themselves off from the world by playing video games.

Every single NEET has video game or a drug addiction
>>
>>18334583
>having peers to help overcome it
thats so gay

i personally refuse to contribute and since im alive i consume resources thus becoming a drain and in turn a cost on society as punishment for being generally retarded. deal with it losers
>>
>>18334447
Shut up, cunt. You're the moron for having a kid with someone you aren't sure you can spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>18334583
you're talking out your ass. i play ~1 hour every day, sometimes less, and haven't for nearly 3 weeks now because my graphics card took a shit and i'm still waiting for the replacement to come in. no withdrawal or anything
>>
>>18334583
Horseshit.
>>
>>18334583
u sure
>>
I know three sons of single mothers like the ones you describe and while they aren't NEETs they are very shy and insecure. So I don't think your post is 100% bullshit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.