[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I (19, female) met a guy (25) and we get along with each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lemming.jpg (26KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
lemming.jpg
26KB, 459x360px
I (19, female) met a guy (25) and we get along with each other very well. We also admitted already that we have romantic feelings for each other and we talked about the future, and made plans around each other. But he called a few hours ago, telling me that his ex girlfriend called him and he suddenly doesn't know how he feels any more... what do you think?
>>
*bump*
>>
>>18334284
>what do you think?
About?
>>
>>18334284
Well at least he's honest instead of just keeping you on the side not knowing about her.
>>
>>18334352
If you think he would ever be able to have a relationship with me if he isn't really over her
>>
This guy's an idiot.

Men are notorious for being simple creatures. They're not supposed to be that emotionally attached with relationships, that's for women to do.

He has the perfect opportunity to upgrade to a newer, younger woman, and he's still obsessed with his ex. Tell him to get that fuckin' weak-ass shit outta here.
>>
>>18334284
>attached to his ex
pussy
>>
>>18334284
Whether there's a future here or not you need to back off of him. Let him deal with this on his own. He's probably a decent guy. I know many who wouldn't have had the courtesy to tell you anything was amiss. But if he's confused about his feelings then your influence over him can only serve to cloud his own intentions. Stay away until he tells you he is certain.
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18334370

>If you think he would ever be able to have a relationship with me if he isn't really over her

You seriously need us to answer this question for you?
>>
Thank you for your support. I'll try and stay away from him
>>
>>18334284

I would say that the right and just thing to do would be to give him some time to reflect on how he feels. After some time has passed, ask him if he would like to talk with you about how his thoughts on this situation.

Be sure to be patience and kind with him if and when he ever decides to open up with you; he will likely feel very vulnerable and will like to have your support.

But you should also be brave and persistent in let him know how you feel about him without forsaking your integrity in the process, (i.e. manipulating his feeling of his ex for your own personal gain)

I know that this can be a difficult and confusing time for you right now but the fact that he took the time to let you know how he's currently feeling shows that he really cares about you. Stay determined and have faith that this will all work out in the end. I wish you all the best!^_^
>>
>>18334418
Thank your very much. I already told him on the telephone i would support him. He's important to me, ando im not that kind of person who would manipulate someone for my own gains. So I think I'm just going to let it happen and help him wherever I can. I don't want to build a relationship out of manipulation so yeah ^^
>>
I've been the guy in this situation. I wasn't completely over my ex, but I did cut contact with her, and how much I liked this new girl helped me get over her.

I would say give him a chance, but only if he's willing to cut contact. If he doesn't cut contact with her, he'll cheat on you or leave you.
>>
>>18334374
This.
>>
>>18334455
started off well, went south fast
>>
>>18334284
ABORT MISSION.
Do not fuck around with a guy who still has feelings for their ex. This guy is 25 years old and should have the emotional maturity to know that dating another girl while he still has feelings for an ex is nonsense. He seems really immature.

Do not ever be someones 2nd best. You can be someone's favorite easily.
>>
it's a "my older bf, and I'm 16-19, blah blah blah relationship, might leave me or might have feelings for ___" thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.