[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have some weird thought during the day? Like: What if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: babykastet-hon.png (437KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
babykastet-hon.png
437KB, 1000x667px
Do you have some weird thought during the day?

Like: What if i punch this old dude in front of me? Why i'm not doing it?

But then this thought goes away.

Do you have this thing? What is it called?
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18333566

>What is it called?

Its called having a brain.
>>
>>18333566
yeah I'm pretty sure everyone has those thoughts. Don't know what it's called though.
>>
>>18333566
yes sometimes. its so fucked up. but i wouldnt act on this thought and i try and think of something else.
>>
Its called an intrusive thought. Yes, everyone gets them.
>>
>>18333606
The act of not doing what's on your mind has another name, i think
>>
sometimes when i'm talking to someone i get the sudden urge to kiss them even if they're totally repulsive and the same gender as me. i hate when this happens it makes me feel gross
>>
>>18333566
what if the old dude was using masonic telepathy to convince you to start a fight with him just so he could kick your ass
>>
>>18333622
i know the feel
>>
>>18333606
This.

There is also "call of the void" which are intrusive thoughts to jump off a cliff.

It's actually your brain telling you NOT to get close to that ledge, but you experience it as thinking what would happen if you did.
>>
>>18333636
>>18333606

>tfw actually followed the thought
>>
File: sonic joia.gif (884KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sonic joia.gif
884KB, 320x180px
Hey, OP here.

Thanks for the replies. Thanks to you guys I just found EXACTLY what I was trying to say. It's called The Imp Of The Perverse.

I wasn't able to describe it exactly because my english isn't that good, but searching for 'intrusive thoughts' (>>18333606) and 'call of the void' (>>18333636), I found what i wanted.

Thank you guys very much, you are awesome people.
>>
>>18333622
SAME. I hate it anon. I think being with my gf so long made it worse. Now I'm just kind lf used to kissing someone in an intimate setting and during a conversation
>>
>>18333622
Same with me, and when a little drunk, i simply do it, and when I sober up, i start to feel terrible
>>
nature has a random element to it
your brain has this function
some of the greatest and also the most stupid ideas have sprout from this

it's called brainstorming or shitstorming

it means you can basically invent the wheel or judaism
>>
>>18333606
>>18333566
>tfw thought about crashing my car on the highway
>tfw there's literally nothing stopping me from doing it other than my will to live

Shit is weird.
>>
>>18333566
Some kid looked at me weird once and I thought to myself "What if I kicked it in the face"
>>
>>18333566
its french something noire or something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.