[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi just venting Today is my birthday, I am a guy who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

hi just venting

Today is my birthday, I am a guy who doesn't like attention at all, I've specifically asked my mom to not invite family over today to celebrate
>nah don't worry i won't call anyone
its literally 4 hours later and there are over 15 people in my house.

Why would she do that I don't understand, I'm super uncomfortable and just locked myself in my room the whole time.
She baked me the cake I like and just knocked on the door now asking if she can give it to the guests.
This feel like a joke and I feel pathetic.
Time after time she makes me feel like this and i just dont understand why.
ffs shitty birthday
>>
>>18332627
Your birthday is to celebrate the day your mother squeezed you out of her cunt and she'd probably lonely and dissatisfied with her autistic son and beta husband who couldn't raise a man so she's filling that void with people who she thinks give two shits about her who also provide her with social validation.
>>
Go out, eat the cake and make your mum happy until the last relative is gone, then go out and don't speak to your mother for some days
>>
Its time to leave home then old dude.
>>
>>18332630
kys
>>18332631
this isnt about making my mom happy its about being felt like shit that I dont want to do is purposly done by her
>>18332640
im 20
>>
>>18332650
also i am retarded and cant spell properly
meant to say that I feel like shes purposly doing stuff I dont want to do, I put up with a lot of her shit but today really feels like its on purpose
>>
>>18332650
Fuck you too buddy. just realize that the way you feel is entirely up to you. Don't like something? can you do something about it? no? why not?

I'll pretend i'm you so you don't fuck this up

>My mommy invited people over and i don't like them
>I could leave my house and hang out with my friends
>oh wait no i can't, then everybody would hate me even though they know I'm autistic and can't socialize for shit so it's not like the consensus is that I'm weird and unlikeable or anything but i definitely can't do what i wan't because I'd wrustle jimmies and I'm a pussy ass bitch who should just do whatever the fuck I want on my 20th birthday
>I can't because my mom will get mad at me

is there a solution?
>I guess i could stop giving a fuck maybe

here anon, you try! I think You'll like it.
>>
>>18332659
Ah yes, the edgy "i dont give a fuck" guy approach.
Is there something wrong with me not liking this attention, specifically asking to not invite over anyone? Is it not understandable? like she isnt my mom for tha past 20 years and know me well?
This shit just annoys me so much because I feel like it's done purposly and its not the first time it happens.
>>
>>18332678
You're a shut-in virgin faggot. You don't understand women and you certainly don't understand your mother. I guarantee she's disappointed as fuck in your existence and is just doing what's instinctive to her to pretend You're more significant then you actually are.
>edgy don't give a fuck approach
muh hyperbole is edgy.
If you were developed enough mentally you would leave your room and go enjoy time with your family/strangers and know that you only have to see them for one day. But seeing as though one of your interests is crying on 4chan i'm going to guess you lack anything worthy of demanding an audiences attention. Just remember. Your mother wishes she had a justification to love you aside from you being her birthed kind. You're a terrible human being.
>>
>>18332684
unironically, thanks anon i needed to hear that
im going to hang out with them
>>
>>18332698
I'm glad I could help. I take the approach I do because the biggest limiting factor for people is themselves and the constructs they've created in their mind to stop them from doing what's right. We all know it's bullshit. We just have to put it aside and move on. Enjoy the party anon. Best of luck with Life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.