[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been friends with this girl I know since middle school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Wooper_anime.png (406KB, 533x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wooper_anime.png
406KB, 533x500px
I've been friends with this girl I know since middle school. I've told her multiple times that I like her (about 3 to be exact over time) and first two times i got rejected. Third time was a little recently actually, maybe about a month ago. She said that this time shes been waiting for me to ask her out again but she was going through family stuff so we decided to try everything out afterwards. Fast forward to last week, she tells me she wants to go out now, and I agreed of course. But ever since then shes been kinda distant to me and i think im just more confused than anything. We're really close friends, like we regularly talk about sex stuff with each other, but ever since she told me she wants to go out, its been kinda weird. Also I get kinda nervous because school ends next week for us, so I wont be able to talk to her as much. I do live close to her, but the real matter is I'm just confused on why shes just being so distant towards me. Pic related. Have a nice evening. :)
>>
I guess the best way to find out is to simply ask her about it my dude
>>
It's amazing how things that we think are so complicated really aren't. Almost every single guy goes through something like this at one point or another and the cure is always the same.

Do not get emotional. If she withdraws, you withdraw harder. Make her crack. If she comes back to you, great! If not, it's better that you don't emasculate yourself by saying some stupid shit like "I just feel like ever since we started dating youve been so distant...."
Women hate emotional guys. They lie and say they don't. Be a fucking man.
>>
>>18332125
She sounds insecure af.
>>
>>18332157
man machine broke.
>>
>>18332159
I wouldnt call her insecure. Shes usually pretty open about shit and shes got like, plenty of friends. Not saying that warrants the fact that she cant be insecure i just dont think thats the case.
>>
>>18332162
what does this mean?
>>
>>18332175
Nothing im just being stupid. Thats pretty good advice actually.
>>
File: hank spiegel.png (222KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
hank spiegel.png
222KB, 600x345px
>>18332185
Are you OP? If you are, you're welcome man.
>>
>>18332193
lowkey yeah i'm pretty new.
>>
>I've told her multiple times that I like her (about 3 to be exact over time) and first two times i got rejected
>Third time was a little recently actually
>She said that this time shes been waiting for me to ask her out again
This looks really suspect friend.

Has she ever been in a relationship before?
Has she ever had sex before?
You probably won't ever know the answer to the second question, but honestly it sounds like she rejected you so she could sleep around with other guys and once she got that out of her system/you're her second choice, now she wants to be with you. Don't be obsessed with her brother.
>>
>>18332361
>Don't be obsessed with her brother

Who said she has a brother?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.