[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stare at a girl you fancy in the eyes >Gosh what a creepy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images-20.jpg (7KB, 227x222px)
images-20.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>Stare at a girl you fancy in the eyes
>Gosh what a creepy, did this guy even look at himself?

>Doesn't look at her in the eyes and pretend she doesn't exist.
>What a faggot, he doesn't even have the balls tl show he likes me.
So what is it girls? What should we do to show we like you and have treat us with equal respect, even in rejection?

Do you seriously have to treat a girl like shit so that she respects you and doesn't avoid you like a you were a rapist ?
>>
There's a thing called 'normal amount of eye contact'. Staring and not looking at all are not it.
>>
>>18331785
Of all the sad fantasies of lonely guys, the saddest is the belief that looking at someone constitutes a relationship.

Write 100 times, like Bart on the blackboard, "You have to actually talk to her".
>>
>>18331785

Don't worry about it, there is no winning.

Mind your own business, and when they get hostile, get hostile back so they back off.
>>
>>18331785
Girls don't think like that when you don't look at them. Typically you shouldn't stare. Instead of reading so heavily into these stupid situations just go up and talk to them.
>>
File: 1492784411109.jpg (343KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492784411109.jpg
343KB, 1080x1080px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>18332692
>her goggles band says "anon"
She knows my name. She's perfect for me. What's her name? That's my new wifu
>>
>>18331785
>What a faggot, he doesn't even have the balls tl show he likes me.

No one thinks this if they aren't happy with the idea of that person being into them.
>>
So how many of these girls actually said that to you?

Because right now, their reaction is literally all in your head.

Also, here's the proper formula for eye contact:
>Meet eyes
>Smile
>Count to 3
>Break eye contract

If you meet eyes with them again, it's likely they think you're at least a little cute.
>>
>>18332676
This. Always keep a cigarette lighter and some deodorant on you as well, it's inconspicuous and if they get too close and act too hostile you can use it as a makeshift flamethrower to escape the danger. Whores fear fire. Never forget that.
>>
The only time I thought someone was creepy for staring at me was because he would not stop doing it! He was pretty much following me around. And actually it wasn't in the eyes, I didn't look at him at all.
So uh, yeah, no one thinks any of the two things you quoted.
>>
>>18331785

How have you not understood yet that there is no right way to behave when the girl doesn't find you attractive, maintain eye contact or look away it makes no difference.
>>
Fun aside, some teen girl stared at me in the bus recently. I found it quite creepy. The pressure is real. Don't stare.
>>
>>18332674
I think that's the only way out of this nightmare.

Thanks you anon.
I feel so bad about it, I know I'm not responsible but I blame myself for letting it happen, then again how do you go talk to somebody when they already see you as a creep.
That girl would peak at when I'm not looking then she
I also blame myself for not acting like a man and go straight to her, but it would only have been worse.

Being unattractive is the real nightmare, accepting that you are not fit for dating in a society where everybody tells you that you stand a chance is too hard because you are always afraid of missing out.
>>18332839
Let's assume she does find me attractive.

You see the problem is that there are a bunch of girls out there who like to play around with lonely guys and pretend they like us for any reason that is, primarily for attention.

I will never let this shit bother me again.
I've always been taught that a girl staring at you constantly means she is indicating interest but now whenever it happens I will just pretend nothing happened, it's literally the only way for me to avoid getting fooled easily because of how weak I am for girls.

There were times I would do this myself to girls I didn't find really attractive but just wanted to play them out and it actually worked, even I could tell they liked the attention I was giving them.

I'm really uneducated on dating but as days pass I only learn of how to abuse weak and lonely people or force my presence to sombody I like until the unavoidable rejection.
>>
lmao I'm an ugly fuck, and I'll openly look at a women's face, ass or tits. the few times she would call me out about it, I flat out say that im checking them out, with confidence.

most of the time, she either ignores it and leaves, or giggles and leave( since it's a ugly fat dude saying this I guess.) the very few times she tries shit, I just tell them ask a nigga that gives a fuck, because this guy doesn't.

I used to be very conscious about eye contact as a teen, it ended up making me look pathetic. noticed it and just tried something different. it ended up working for me all these years
I live in a city, so results may very.
>>
>>18333781
>I used to be very conscious about eye contact as a teen, it ended up making me look pathetic. noticed it and just tried something different. it ended up working for me all these years
>I live in a city, so results may very.

Can you tell me more about it?
What did you try after and how did it make you look pathetic?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.