[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 39

File: ATOGA manandwoman1447956950JK0.jpg (269KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA manandwoman1447956950JK0.jpg
269KB, 1920x1152px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Men,
Would you prefer
>a traditional girl, pretty and submissive and sweet and innocent but mildly boring and kind of stupid
or
>a career focussed woman who was very intelligent and well read, earned her own money but was also fiercely independant and slightly cynical of the world
This assumes other things, like mental health and attractiveness, are equal.
>>
Women,
How do I tell my gf she could be taking better care of her appearance without sounding like a dick?
>>
>>18331766
>How do I tell my gf she could be taking better care of her appearance without sounding like a dick?
It's honestly really hard. All I can suggest is buying her nice clothing or something, but it's tricky and likely to backfire.
>>
>>18331740
The answer is
>someone in between
>>
Just how attractive is humor to girls?
>>
>>18331776
Howso? It's difficult to be assertive and independant and submissive and dependant, likewise with stupid and intelligent, sweet and cynical, housewife and career driven.
They're mutually exclusive things, for the most part.
>>
>>18331778
>Just how attractive is humor to girls?
If it matches my humour, then very. If it doesn't, then it's a turn off. Humour is a double edged sword.
>>
Women,
In your opinion, is this co worker interested in me?
-talks a lot to me, she initiates at least half of our conversations
-sits by me all the time, even shared a seat with me a couple times
-we make a lot of eye contact
-the other day I said I was thinking about getting hoop earrings to which she replied "hoops look good on guys"
I have a gut feeling that she is kinda into me. Usually my intuition is pretty solid, but I dont wanna fuck up. Would a girl do all this stuff if she WASNT interested in a guy?
Sincerly, confused man
>>
>>18331740
I'd have to test drive both to answer this.
>>
>>18331740
I'd date both, but as in settle down? The better woman
>>
>>18331779
I didn't say both, I said in between. Those traits exist on a spectrum
>>
Girls, how would you react if your bf did the peniscopter for you?
>>
>>18331740
A woman with a heart.. don't care if she's well educated or a country girl who never read a book. Just a good woman..
>>
>>18331799
>>18331788
>>18331799
Personality wise, as in being a good person, etc. They are equal.
>>
>>18331779
They're not exclusive within a person, though.

I know a girl at work who falls strictly within the "sweet, caring, quiet/boring" cliche.
But if you get her started on something she's really into, like writing or certain movies, she'll talk your ear off. She's shy about confronting people, but she will defend someone from the sidelines.

>a traditional girl, pretty and submissive and sweet and innocent but mildly boring and kind of stupid
>a career focussed woman who was very intelligent and well read, earned her own money but was also fiercely independant and slightly cynical of the world
I have seen both of these things apply to one girl, and she was one of the most shallow, self-centered people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Socially demure and dumb, but academically excellent, to the point of arrogance.

Assuming looks are good, and they're mentally stable, what I'm mostly looking for is what they do in their free time: what are their interests, their hobbies; how do they occupy themselves when not being forced to 'put on a good face'. I want to know what they're apathetic about, and what they get stupidly opinionated about. I want them to agree with me on most things, and those that they don't, we can civilly agree to disagree and use to open each other's minds.

Neither of those archetypes you described sound interesting.
I want a person, not an archetype.
>>
>>18331772
It's not exactly about clothes, more like hair, nails and stuff like that.
>>
>>18331740
The first one
>>
>>18331808
>It's not exactly about clothes, more like hair, nails and stuff like that.
In that case, there really is no 'nice' way to do it. Either put up with it, or tell her straight.
>>
>>18331804
>They are equal.
There's no such thing a equality you dip
>>
>>18331819
Math class was a fucking lie!
>>
Men,
What would you think of a girl with no friends?
I've moved semi recently to a city for university, and had no friends in high school (lots of bullying though) and I don't know how to make them now. I'd like a bf, but I don't know if he'd be put off by it. Yes, I am in the process of trying to make friends, but it's slow and a bit of a learning curb for me.
>>
>>18331892
No friends isn't too big a deal, but the reason a girl might not have friends might be.
>>
GIRLS I NEED HELP
yesterday at a concert i think a girl was checking me out, i have seen her in another concerts in the moshpit and she is one of the prettiest women i have ever seen, wanted to talk to her but ive never done that kind of thing and i panicked because i dont know what am i going to say to her besides hi
i facebook stalked her and i think she is 27 while i am 22,
what do you say to a random person at a concert or at a bar when you try to hit on them? ive never had a proper girlfriend besides the physical relationship that i had with some girl friends and in those cases they initiated it
>>
>>18331892
No, it's not a turn off. But really I guess it's because I'm an only child and don't really have friends myself. I had a ton of online friends though, but even those I have sort of disconnected myself from. Meh, friends, no friends, not really an issue really. Eventually you get a job, have a few or a ton of coworkers and you end up bombarded with voices talking to you no matter what.
>>
>>18331899
>No friends isn't too big a deal, but the reason a girl might not have friends might be.
I just don't really know how to make them. I went to a very small country high school, whereby anything remotely removed from 'bog standard' was bullied. I was bookish and quiet and not interested in partying and hooking up etc. and so I fit the bill.
>>
>>18331892
I would prefer a girl without many friends as long as you aren't too clingy.
>>
>>18331740
>traditional girls are boring and stupid
uh?
i think you are too full of yourself.
>>
>>18331892
thats great for me because i also dont have many friends, i dont see a problem unless you are too clingy
>>
how do i become more dominant? i'm used to being passive. i want to learn how to do it without coming off as trying really hard
>>
I asked a guy I was seeing today if we are bf/gf over dinner. We have been seeing each other for four weeks. He said we will revisit the question later--mentioned it was too early to establish an emotional connection.
Does that mean fuck off? Does that mean I was rejected? Does that mean I will never be his gf? Does that mean our relationship dynamic is fucked?
>>
>>18331950
This. Equating fun with drinkking alcohol and having wild sex is immature.
>>
>>18332047
No, it just means that while he wants to continue dating you (presumably) he's not ready to define your relationship as bf/gf yet.
>>
>>18332047
Asking someone what your relationship status with them is, is considered an immature and insecure thing to do. Just keep on going for a few months, and the gf/bf status will be obvious. Would you ever ask a friend you've been with for a month if you're good friends?
>>
>>18332058
Yes, I'd ask, and they'd tell me I'm silly and say of course were friends.
>>
>>18332068
Maybe your bf is more like my friends than yours haha. But anyway, asking a loaded question like that about your relationship is degenerative for your relationship. Just forget that you ever asked him and move on. (I did this when I made a similar mistake lol)
>>
>>18331808
If you have to say anything, be really upforth about it in a casual tone. Don't be condescending by being real gentle and sweet.
>>
>>18332089
But forgetting about it and moving on--it's still salvageable right? Should I offer him less of my time now? Be harder to get?
>>
>>18332093
No. Just carry on doing what you did before.
>>
>>18331779
Certain traits may be mutually exclusive, but you're making it sound like if you have one you have set of traits. Being independent does not make you smart. Being assertive does not mean you have to be cynical, and so on. Rather many of the dumbest women I've ever met were ones that were obsessed with being a "strong independent woman".
>>
how bad am i really being judged when i can't get hard/finish too quick
is it really the death sentence that it makes me feel like i'm getting?
>>
>>18332058
>Asking someone what your relationship status with them is, is considered an immature and insecure thing to do.
On what world?

Having the exclusivity talk is usually the opposite, otherwise people make assumptions that may not be on the same page. Standard friendship is very different from dating, because you're generally not sleeping with each other among other things.
>>
>>18331740
Those are two very different people. I think there's a very favorable middle ground in there.

But if it's between those two, I'll take sweet and probably family oriented over "fiercely" independent and cynical.
>>
There is this pretty girl I've been hanging out with for one year. Initially I intended to ask her out but upon knowing she's fucking another guy I decided to stay friends with her. Sometimes I jerk off to the thought of her, but I prefer that to actually be in a relationship with her, considering she once let guys run a train on her (gross!).
Last week we finished a big project, I did the math (analysis, proving convergence, time complexity) she did the programming (finding data, implementing the algorithm) and she actually pulled her own weight for once, it surprises me. So after we submitted our codes, I patted her head and told her she did an amazing job, I can see that she put a lot of effort in this and she has gone far from a party girl at the beginning of the semester. That makes me happy. Afterwards, I lied down on my bed and dozed off for about 30 seconds then I felt her lips on mine. She was on top of me and kissed me, on the lips. I asked her to explain. She whispered something I couldn't hear, then I asked her why didn't she say something before, how am I supposed to know? she said: she is not good at confessing her feeling, just not who she is, and it seemed like I only see her as a friend, so she hooked up with other guys to forget about me (lol?). She said it was painful that her sleeping with other guys seemed to mean very little to me, while seeing me with her friend (this girl I dated) killed her every time.
I want to keep being her friend, we just did a really good project together, I want to talk to her about many things, career choice, some girl I met on my trip to Italy, some cool theory I just read, and I want to hear her opinions, I don't want to lose her. Do I really have to date her? I think she will ghost me if I say no.
>>
>>18331740
The first one, because she's more likely to be a sub and enjoy being choke-fucked.
>>
>>18331740
I am training to become a mathematician (to be more specific, a hybrid class between differential geometer and mathematical physicist). I would prefer 1. I have enough cynicism for both of us. But that is just a preference, in real life it's very rare for attractiveness of random people to be equal.
>>
>>18332188
Trick question, both women like being choke-fucked.. especially women with power in their outside life, they like to have no power in bed, that is where they let it all out.
>>
>>18332204
Not him but still the first one
>>
I have a house to myself all summer and want a girl to spend time with me in it. Wat do. No social life in current town, more of a life in town hour away. Should I resort to online dating
>>
>>18332180
Sounds like a bad soap opera. Your lucky to have girls in your math class and be this romantic though
>>
>>18332204
I'unno man, a working girl seems more the type to get upset with men as a whole because her boss looks down on her or some shit, and just overall has more potential for those sorts of problems which would have a bad impact on the sex.
>>
Lets say a woman leaves the party and on her way home she makes a sarcastic remark towards me. Even though we didnt even talk.
Why?
>>
>>18331766
>>18331808
Did she look better put together when you guys met? Tell her you loved how she did her nails and hair back then. Don't make it sound accusative, you can throw it in when recounting memories from that time. Or just neutrally bring up "hey, I see you don't do x anymore, is there a reason for that? I loved to see it".

If she never did, there is no way to do this. She's not a dress up doll. You can of course express that you like women who take care of that stuff, but getting together with a woman then expecting her to step it up compared to how she looked when you agreed to date her is a dick move by definition.

This is assuming you're talking about her doing fancy shit. If it's a matter of hygiene that's extremely awkward. If she ever has job interviews, I'd try to get it in through that angle. "I notice your hair doesn't always look as clean. It's not just for the interview but your colleagues aren't going to look as favorably at you as your friends and me and this can really impact your professional image."
She will probably be embarrassed but this is one of those tough love things.
>>
>>18332251
What was the comment?
>>
Whoever that anon was that gave me advice on eating pussy a few days ago - thank you. My girlfriend described it as "a lot better"
>>
>>18332180
>considering she once let guys run a train on her (gross!).
what does this mean?
>>
>>18332244
I understand that I sound lucky to you guys, but if one goes to university, frequent interactions, friendships or romance with attractive people is pretty much unavoidable.
>>
>>18332312
I saw her going upstairs with several guys at a party, what else could it mean?
>>
>>18332319
they were going to play cluedo upstairs and you weren't invited? she obviously wanted colonel mustard's lead pipe in her backyard
>>
>>18332180
I don't really see this going well.

I mean, you can reject someone and still be friends a lot of the time especially if you respect their boundaries. But this girl has issues if she's getting gang banged because she thought you weren't into her so I'd keep low expectations.

>>18332314
You're in STEM, so let's not pretend women arent unicorns there. Meeting women isn't a reasonable expectation in all majors, you have to go elsewhere if you want to have dating options.
>>
>>18332338
There are plenty of women that take STEAM courses at college/uni mate.
>>
File: 1493281839582.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493281839582.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>18332340
>STEAM
If you're going to use that faggot abbreviation sure because the arts are full of women.

Stop trying to trick people into respecting the liberal arts. It's STEM you double nigger.
>>
>>18332338
I understand, I want to keep her as a friend, because she is my only good friend. I don't really expect her to be anything beyond that. But it appears there are complications from her part in this friendship.

>Meeting women isn't a reasonable expectation in all majors, you have to go elsewhere if you want to have dating options

There is some truth to this, most couples I know aren't actually in the same class, rather they met through social events. Like if you're third year, you would go to some concert in campus and pick up some first year chick.
>>
>>18332368
>I understand, I want to keep her as a friend
And I get that, but this is basically on her more than anything. I don't really think there's much you can do about this.

>Like if you're third year, you would go to some concert in campus and pick up some first year chick.
Must be nice going to a large campus.
>>
>>18332304
repost is for us anon
>>
>>18332304
Tell me more.
>>
>>18332407
>>18332412
>>18323271
>>
Been seeing a girl for a few months. She's been slow on any display of affection (inexperienced and very insecure, she says) but she still wants to stay in touch, make plans, take it slow.
Now she has a friend, a guy friend, that she talks to regularly and travels a long way to meet up with occasionally. She insists he's just a friend, and that she's not seeing anyone. I wouldn't think anything of it, but her tumblr page keeps filling up with wistful love quotes and what practically are declarations of love... all of which fit his description better than mine. At some point she literally posted
>can't fall for someone new as long as I'm still yours

I know I shouldn't have looked and still shouldn't look at that personal stuff, but I'm filled with doubt and questions I shouldn't be asking her. Even when I brought it up sometime later, all she said was that he's not her boyfriend and nobody is.

What do I do here? I find myself trusting her less every time, even though she's done nothing to me but assure nothing's going on
>>
>>18332438
Confront her about it desu senpai. Either she's being intimate with him or thinking about it. Neither is good for you.
>>
>>18332433
thanks
>>
Girls, is there something like a spring/summer hornyness for you? Because every women I've seen in the last weeks seemed to be incredibly aroused, if flushed faces, biting lips, shifting legs and twirling hair are truly indicators of that.
>>
>>18332456
Yes, when I'm thinking about hot guys in my class.
>>
>>18332456
For everyone. It's not a biological thing, actually people are most inclined to have sex (provided they easily can) in the late summer/fall because this is the best time to get pregnant (so the baby gets born in late spring or summer). But there's several factors that turn people's minds more to sex in the spring and that's that people are happy and relieved that the weather is coming around, women are dressing in lighter clothes which both makes them feel more attractive and gives men more visuals, and just the entire atmosphere of being able to sit outside at a cafe and enjoy the sun and mild evening. (Apparently this is more a European than an American cultural thing but still.) It's a more frivolous atmosphere.
Also as a woman who lives in a place with generally chilly springs and fickle weather, I instantly notice when there's a sunny day because of how many more men smile at me or are otherwise looking for a little bit of interaction or even just feeling that spark when meeting each other's eyes. And that in turn makes me feel more appealing and on edge, so it's an infectious thing.

Also everything you noted are signs of arousal but not exclusively signs of arousal. Especially shifting legs and flushed faces are also just signs of being literally hot.
>>
>>18332438
Honestly I'd say she needs to bring a whole lot to the table for you to overlook this. At first reading your post I was not too concerned - the fact that she is very romantic and into the idea of the thrills and tragedies of love does not really say anything about her real life. In fact it's often the other way around, that the unhappier they are in their love life the more they like the conventional, romantic idea of love.
Even a comment relating to this scenario (still having feelings for someone else) could theoretically just be a daydreaming thing, liking the idea of star crossed lovers, although this is already getting into grey territory.

But what really is alarming to me is that she didn't hurry to let you know that this isn't anything that has to do with her actual life. Her answer is quite telling really. Most cynical explanation is that he turned her down and still wants to be friends.

Honestly this seems like too much issue to me for a girl you aren't even together with yet. I would abandon ship.
>>
How can I find out whether a girl is into pegging/femdom without seeming like a gay?
>>
>>18332486
If it's an absolute must for you in a relationship, be upfront about it beforehand and take the risk that she's both not into it and thinks you're gay. The only real alternative is only using dating sights specifically for kinky shit.

If it's a bonus not a must, just encourage her to be on top. If she doesn't enjoy it or seems lackluster (still expects you to top from the bottom), tell her that part of the fun is that it allows her to take charge and decide for a change what kind of fucking is going down. If she sooner or later starts to love it, work from there. It's a small step from furiously fucking someone while on top to pinning their wrists, a small step from pinning their wrists to using handcuffs on them etc.
Also ideally if you date someone you have an idea of how judgmental they are about sexual matters and whether you can straight up tell them you're into more extreme things from the same realm, or have to very implicitly work your way up there and naturally find out when, if ever, she stops getting turned on from it.
>>
>>18332498
Thanks. The sites for stuff like that is rarely for serious relationships and are just for dom/sub fuckbuddies really. They also go hand in hand with stuff like cuckolding and ballbusting which definitely isn't for me.
>>
>>18332504
Yeah I can imagine there's few places that strike a good balance. I hope for your sake that this isn't a dealbreaker for a relationship because it's a tough sell. Femdom just has an extremely bad reputation, girls even more so than men seem to instantly picture a leather-clad woman screeching and handling a whip, or indeed stepping on balls or whatever.
>>
>>18332469
are you like, 50?
>>
>>18332508
Less than half that age... which is to be expected on here. Why?
>>
>>18332511
nothing you sound like this lady I used to talk with, thought she was trying to molest me.
>>
>>18332466
>>18332469
Alright, thanks. I just wondered because it seems to affect every single woman, from young to old.
>>
>>18332515
Huh. English is not my first language so that might make my choice of words a bit odd. Other than that, stay safe and unmolested.
>>
>>18332519
No, it's not odd, it makes you sound knowledgeable. Maybe you are, but most young girls I know are dumb (if I had asked my friend that same question - like why does she look aroused in certain weather, she'd think I am trying to get into her pants), while there's this lady (around 40 - 50), living next door, who explained a lot to me about female sexuality, more than I asked for ... so I made that assumption.
>>
>>18331892
>What would you think of a girl with no friends?

I couldn't exactly judge, and desu, I wouldn't want to.

The bright side of it would be, if I were to date a girl like that, then I wouldn't have to try and win her friends over into liking me.
I'm pretty bad when it comes to social skills myself, so, yeah. It's actually pretty ideal in a woman, for me anyway.

I'd think some guys would be worried about clinginess.
>>
File: License-lessRiderAnimeAvi.png (153KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
License-lessRiderAnimeAvi.png
153KB, 295x295px
>>18332304
The build up is everything
>>
File: 1490310693574.jpg (840KB, 3096x1857px) Image search: [Google]
1490310693574.jpg
840KB, 3096x1857px
Hey, other girls...

Something kind of has me down.
>me and dormmates be talking about some silly Boy(tm) stories
>fairly inexperienced, pretty much forever alone, next to no good stories
>bring up story of why I never smile at random boys anymore
So...the one time I smiled at a cute boy he aggressively tried talking to me and getting my number and then--
>YOU'RE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!
Said one of my dormmates, B.
What the fuck? I lied once to B and it was purely jokingly about an extra cookie I took outta the jar. Shilling some make-believe stories just isn't a me thing to do. It wasn't something braggy at all, either...fuck, she got (well, had) a boyfriend. She HAS boys interested in her! I don't. I was just bringing the debacle up as something hilarious self-depreciating; terrified and flustered outta my mind, I tripped over both sentence and him (no I mean it, I did). He laughed a lot and I left him laughing, but then ran for my life.

I...well, I have severe insecurities, ones that I honestly have wanted to die over since I was a kid, and while the 9/10 boy showing interest in me was surprising, it wasn't really flattering--I just saw it like a happy accident. But, my dormmate just having that strange and unnatural reaction stung and made me feel as if I must be incredibly unattractive, that maybe the boy in question just had a specific fetish for girls like me or was just fucking around. Made me feel as if my weight loss and dedication to improving myself meant nothing; that I'm still a troll...

The conversation itself between the four of us was cut off by it, too...like, what the fuck?
How should I process this? Is this normal girl behavior?
>>
>>18332607
>weight loss
What was your height/weight before and after?
>>
File: 043.jpg (196KB, 1024x821px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
196KB, 1024x821px
Women

Can you post picture of the ideal man for you? Men need not reply.
>>
File: goal.jpg (28KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
goal.jpg
28KB, 500x506px
>>18332616
I know I'm a weeb.
>>
>>18332616
Chris Hemsworth is pretty much a 10/10 body, face, everything.
>>
File: 1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg (139KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg
139KB, 736x1105px
>>18332616
I had to masturbate twice as much as I usually do while I rewarched Mad Men.
>>
File: 1492287993542.jpg (33KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492287993542.jpg
33KB, 412x430px
>>18332615
Why are you asking this? Do you think that guy was into BBWs or something? Seems kind of an odd thing to nitpick...

5'7, 190 before, 145 currently.
>>
So I kissed a girl on our second date last night, asked her before hand if I could, she said yes. I went in with full tongue and she freaked out and halted the kiss. Did I overstep boundaries? At least she laughed afterwards.
>>
Girls, is "I believe there's something you're not telling me" a kiss of death to any relationship?

They're my thoughts exactly, even though we're not in a relationship but dating for a long time. I've said everything I could and would about how I feel and where I want to go, but all she's done except agree to go out is be social and have a fun date. Won't even say or show she likes me, if she does that at all. I think she's using me as a stand-in for an LDR of hers, but she won't tell me anything except the fun things (below PG-rating) they do (on repeat) and that she's not in a relationship right now.
>>
i'm massively autistic and going to die a wizard it's almost certain. can some kind femanons sate my curiosity about women?

1. how often do you watch porn? what tags do you use?
2. what nationality do you find most attractive? french or australian etc
3. when you go out with your friends why do you go to the bathroom in pairs?
4. why don't you like sports? every women i know that likes sports only likes the sports that their partner likes
5. does having a man cum inside you feel as good as i imagine it does?
6. why do girls spend so much time/money on makeup? i honestly think you look good without covering your face in it and i would imagine most guys don't care about small blemishes, everyone gets them
7. i think this might be a problem more with the current generation than women, but why do 18-30 year olds constantly spend their money buying the latest gizmos and gadgets and eating at a cafe or restaurant for lunch/breakfast/brunch/dinner/whatever several times a week instead of saving for a house or something?

i thank anyone who takes the time to answer these questions.
>>
>>18332718
>1. how often do you watch porn? what tags do you use?
Depends on how horny I am. Sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes once or twice a week.
I like anal stuff mostly (anal fingering is a favourite). Lots of threesomes, some lesbian stuff, a lot of normal, sensual sex.

>2. what nationality do you find most attractive?
Irish and Scottish are my favourite, but I like all sorts of Balkan and Slavic.

>3. when you go out with your friends why do you go to the bathroom in pairs?
I don't do it always, but usually because peeing is a more complicated business when you have a vagina. I need someone to hold my purse, hand me the toilet paper if it is finished, hold the door.

>4. why don't you like sports?
I like sports (both watching them and practising them), so I don't know what to tell you.

>5. does having a man cum inside you feel as good as i imagine it does?
It feels amazing, probably my favourite feeling ever.

>6. why do girls spend so much time/money on makeup?
Because it's actually pretty fun to apply and it makes me feel better about the way I look.
I don't even wear tons, most days I go out without any make up other than some mascara. I do spend a shitton of money on skincare, but that's because it makes me feel luxurious and spending a night taking care of my skin makes me feel like I'm being nice to myself.

>7. i think this might be a problem more with the current generation than women, but why do 18-30 year olds constantly spend their money buying the latest gizmos and gadgets and eating at a cafe or restaurant for lunch/breakfast/brunch/dinner/whatever several times a week instead of saving for a house or something?
I don't do that, so I don't know how to answer. Maybe we don't want to grow up.
>>
>>18332718
well you can experience this too :)
>>
>>18332180
Just date her
Maybe you will like it.
You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
>>
>>18331779
Just be you. But the best version of you. If people think you are a cunt, be less of a cunt. The thought that they can't except you for you, is stupid and redirects blame away from being a shit person. If you try and fake your personality when you date, a guy will leave when you change.

>assertive and independant

You are able to not let yourself be pushed around or disagree, but still be civil. You can be indipendant but treat your partner like a ally.
I can come off as timid and quiet, but I will defend my opinion if I feel strong about it. My fiance still loves me because I try to see his side and will admit when he is right.

By "Indipendant" I hope you mean not following his opinion automatically, and not the party girl definition of it that mean sleep with who I want and drink as late as I want!!!

>submissive and dependant

Even with the traits above. He is my best friend. I can come off as a "sub" in public because sometimes I just want him to handle conversations. I encourage him to talk to people who talk down to him or give bad customer service. (He does it himself but sometimes he doesn't know if speak up will make him look like a jerk.) He can come off as awkward because he stammers sometimes (which asses see as weakness), when he struggles, I step in and put on a stern dominant """"but polite"""" face.

Say it with me: You can do it without being a bitch.

>Likewise with stupid and intelligent

You can be humble. No one knows everything. The people who act arrogant and like they think they do, piss real experts off.

sweet and cynical

My fiance is both. Sweetest man I know. But I cannot share a single sad story without him feeling crushed at the state of humanity.

>Housewife and career driven

I am a career focused woman in a brutal industry. But, I will jump on the chance to be a house wife and quit. The career focus in me is driven by my desire to support my family. I try to bake for my fiance and get joy from pampering him.
>>
>>18331779
It is not.
I am extremely nurturing and domestic. My boyfriend comes home to homecooked meals and a clean house, I enjoy pampering and being nice to him. Still I am in med school, and I want to work as a doctor.
I could be happy on my own, but I let myself depend on my boyfriend.
I'm completely ignorant when it comes to a lot of things, yet I have an IQ of 136 and took college level classes of most scientific subjects when I was 15.
I am very sweet deep down, but I definitely can be really sarcastic and cynical.
It's really just about finding a middle ground. You don't have to be a static character all your life.

You can go to work all day, be assertive, and then come home, cook dinner and cuddle against your men. You can be able to do your own shit, and still appreciate letting your man take care of you. You can enjoy cynicism and still be a cuddly and bubbly idiot.
>>
>>18331740
The career focused woman by far.

Take it easy on the "fiercely" independent and any cynicism though, those two are quite negative traits to me for both men and women
>>
>>18331783
>Would a woman do this to a guy she has no interest in.

Are you the quiet worker who has few friends? Only other reason I can think of is she is trying to friend you out of pitty.

Sounds like interest to me, but you never know. It depends a lot on her personality. Some girls just come off as chipper and friendly to everyone.
>>
>>18331791
Jump on his dick and suck him off of course.
>>
>>18332718
I don't watch porn anymore, the industry exploits women and I don't want to sup port that. But when I did, I searched for lesbian and gay. Even though I'm straight. I don't know either.
>2. what nationality do you find most attractive? french or australian etc
It's not something I've ever thought about but now that you mention it australians are pretty hot
We keep talking, and the one who doesn't have to go can check hair, make up, etc.
>4. why don't you like sports? every women i know that likes sports only likes the sports that their partner likes
I don't know, I find it boring to watch. The question for me would be why men like sports.
I haven't had sex without a condom so I don't know.
>6. why do girls spend so much time/money on makeup? i honestly think you look good without covering your face in it and i would imagine most guys don't care about small blemishes, everyone gets them
Well when everyone else wears make up you look uglier without it. That's my reason at least. I barely wear it though, I'm pretty lazy. Also, often when you think a girl looks good without make up she's wearing natural make up.
>7. i think this might be a problem more with the current generation than women, but why do 18-30 year olds constantly spend their money buying the latest gizmos and gadgets and eating at a cafe or restaurant for lunch/breakfast/brunch/dinner/whatever several times a week instead of saving for a house or something?
This is probably cultural because I don't see it at all.
>>
>>18332817
>but now that you mention it australians are pretty hot
Not him, but I don't get that.

I'm Aussie and probably not the kind you're thinking about. What makes Australians attractive to you?
>>
>>18331740
Neither. I RARELY (read: virtually never) find a woman that I have more than a passing interest in.
>>
>>18331778
Humor only gets you so far. In my experience, women are just far too fickle to be that funny guy to. They'll keep you at arm's length then and only contact you when they're looking for attention.
>>
Girls, is a good body enough to make up for an ugly face ?
>>
>>18332831
depends on how ugly
just date ugly girls
>>
>>18332032
Be assertive and don't let anything intercede with your identity. Ever.
>>
>>18332831
Depends on how ugly.
I'd date a guy with a mediocre looking face if he was otherwise good looking and well kept.
I wouldn't date someone too ugly to look at.
>>
File: Don27.jpg (139KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Don27.jpg
139KB, 1022x1022px
>>18332645
Good taste, no homo
>>
>>18332843
Can you honestly say you aren't a bit homo for him?
>>
>>18332531
That's why older women are waaaaay more worthwhile. More mellow, understanding, and cool about sexuality.
>>
File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
Is being black a deal breaker for a lot of non black women?

I am a black guy that wants to experience a healthy relationship. Never been in any relationship. I am really self conscious about being black. I hate it because I feel like most women are thinking "what the fuck is this APE doing talking to me?"

Am I just paranoid? I also don't have "black swagger" so I get the feeling that a lot of women see me as "white guy lite". They could just date a white guy and get no stigma! Why would they fuck around with a "white acting" black guy?
>>
File: Don2.jpg (20KB, 377x396px) Image search: [Google]
Don2.jpg
20KB, 377x396px
>>18332848
Yes. But if we went out drinking and couldn't pick up chicks because we accidentally stumbled into a lesbian bar and they had power-dampeners activated or something and he was sad about that I might jerk him off to make him feel better, no homo.
>>
>>18332645
>implying this isn't a balding chubby guy who browses /tv/
>>
>>18331908
Meet women at places where you share a interest. You don't have to go to bars unless you like bars. Just chat and have small talk. Women are humans not aliens and treating them like a normal human will go far.

>Hi this may be awkward for a stranger to message you out of the blue*1, but I think you're a person*2 I ran into at a few different concerts I've been to. The crowd was too thick for me to get close and say hi,*3 but you looked like to you were having a blast and having more fun than anyone.*4 You totally looked like a person I'd love to hang out with so I thought I'd say hi. So... Hi!*5

>*1 Addressing awkwardness shows you are confident enough to point it out and toss it aside like it means nothing.

>*2The word person can subtly imply you are not trying to meet her just for her pussy.

>*3Ran into and being blocked by the crowd, implies you were not watching her from far away like a creep.

>*4 Dear God, compliment anything other than her looks. This compliment calls her a fun person.

>*5Add humor somewhere if you are a jokey person. If you can make a girl laugh you get major brownie points.

Be confident, but don't be arrogant. Be friendly, but make your intentions crystal clear. After she replies and things look like they are going well in the conversation, ask her if she'd like to go to the next concert with you.

If she doesn't seem to reply a lot, or with meaningful dialogue, take that as a cue to step back. Never press the issue.
>>
File: 2016-04-14(163621)_10.jpg (1MB, 1412x1601px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14(163621)_10.jpg
1MB, 1412x1601px
>>18332838
are you ok with dating good looking guys, but with scars
>>
>>18332848
Yeah. Too masculine. To be honest, feminine nature is the biggest turn on for me.
>>
>>18332854
Aren't American black men stereotyped to be really good with dating white women?
>>
How do you tell if a girl genuinely likes you or just likes the attention?
>>
>>18332868
Yeah black guys that have that black vibe or whatever. Me? I am a black guy but I don't act stereotypical which is what a lot of women want.
>>
>>18332858
You know, I've had little success with treating women like normal humans. Straight up. Don't know what it is but when I ignore them for awhile and act disinterested, I have waaaaay better luck.
>>
>>18331740
Second so I can become househusband
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (72KB, 583x454px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
72KB, 583x454px
>>18332868
On 4chin maybe. In real life for every black guy with a white gf there are millions of black guys whom white women never look twice at.
But like, you need to actually go outside to see that. Wouldn't surprise my the blacked threads posters are these latter group.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
>>18332855
That actually made me giggle.
I still cannot understand why someone wouldn't want to take his dick down their throat.

>>18332856
How could a woman ever find a man like that attractive, right?

>>18332865
I find it pretty sad in a weird way.
>>
>>18331740
I would have fun with the second, but marry the first.
Not that I think seriously of getting married, but I feel the second because of being fiercely independant can't apply for a serious commitment and would be better on her own.
>>
>>18332877
Fuck I'd love to do this, I'm allergic to work.

I'd even welcome some unionist worker's revolution if it meant I could work 6 hour days or 4 days a week.
>>
>>18332718
Multiple times a day. It depends on what my mood is like, but I mostly like amateur stuff. Today I was looking at solo male videos.
>2. what nationality do you find most attractive? french or australian etc
I don't care much for nationality, but I'd have to say American. Especially Americans with southern drawls.
So we can keep talking, usually about more sensitive stuff away from everyone else.
>4. why don't you like sports? every women i know that likes sports only likes the sports that their partner likes
I like sports. I love sports, actually.
Can't answer because I'm still a virgin. But I hope it feels good too.
>6. why do girls spend so much time/money on makeup? i honestly think you look good without covering your face in it and i would imagine most guys don't care about small blemishes, everyone gets them
I don't wear makeup, but what men think is women without makeup is actually women with subtle makeup.
As someone who's guilty of this, I'm not really thinking about buying a house yet. The money I have now is just chump change and won't make much of a difference anyway. I'm only 20 though. Once I get an actual job in my field I'll be more conservative with my money.
>>
>>18332854
I honestly don't like black men.
Nothing to do with personality, I don't think they're apes (what the fuck) and I don't particularly care about the stigma but really doesn't work for me. I never managed to find someone who isn't white sexually attractive. I can find some black dudes aesthetically pleasing, but never felt "damn, need to fuck".
>>
>>18332878
Well I don't live in a country with very many black people in it so what I know is from the internet
>>
File: interracial.jpg (74KB, 488x475px) Image search: [Google]
interracial.jpg
74KB, 488x475px
>>18332888
oh in that case, this is what you will always see.
>>
>>18332880
Fair enough. I tried men and found that out really quick. Men just aren't my thing if they manly. I'll hit a passable trap, though. Especially if they act very feminine and have mastered the hip wiggle when they walk. I like hips.
>>
File: Thad our lad.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thad our lad.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>18332868
Black or white, beta is beta.
>>
>>18332486
Girls who are kinkier are probably more likely to be into it. You can tell who they are from their aesthetic. My boyfriend was still hesitant to tell me he was into being pegged though, despite the fact that he went out of his way to find a kinky gf.
>>
File: 1483773965875.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483773965875.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>18332893
>I'll never have Ramirez or Tyrone as a friend
>>
>>18332896
Indeed.
>>
for women, why is it that when you people get mad with someone, instead of leaving that person alone for a bit in silence, why do you feel the need to do lengthy sermons that lasts for days? where do you get that energy and why do you think not shutting up is a swell idea to ease the other party's anger?
>>
>>18332894
I guess I'm just on the complete opposite end of the spectrum - really love manly men, both personality and looks wise.

I don't find myself attracted by girls at all, sexually, unless in some particular settings - for example I find the idea of having a threesome with a girl hot if she's extremely submissive and I can dominate her, but I guess I enjoy the domination aspect more than the "it's a girl" aspect.
>>
>>18332903
Because women are usually more vocal with their feelings. We prefer talking things out instead of sitting there boiling down, our way to calm down is talking about things.
>>
>>18332904
Well, to be frank, I am rather dominant. A huge decoder for me is how much of a sub somebody is because I loooove completely dominating a woman in the bedroom.
>>
>>18332909
Decider. I'm on my phone.
>>
>>18332909
I'm pretty switchy but usually end up with very domineering men, so I have been mostly sub in my past relationships.
Had just one guy who was a switch himself and sex with him was another level.

Me and my boyfriend being dominating another girl is something super hot, in my head. Sucks that I'm jealous as hell so the thought of my boyfriend near another woman would make me want to cut his dick and rape him with it, but yeah. Other than that, it could be nice.
>>
>>18332853
how old are you talking about?
that lady has been leering at me for awhile. I do find her attractive but she's like my mom's age lol
>>
Had a girl as my supervisor at uni, I realized after flirting with her that she liked me, because I am socially inept and didn't know at the time, thought it was just her being weird. She looked really disappointed when we parted ways, and I think we did have a lot in common, and probably are roughly same age.

Question is can I salvage this when I haven't seen her in a month, only saw her a few times, and I only have her e-mail? I could ask to see her about my work again after it was marked and go from there, but I'm also pretty scared because I've never had a gf at 24.
>>
>>18332912
35-50 is the range I'm talking about. I've found that a lot of women below that age range are pretty insufferable about most things.
>>
>>18332911
I can dig it. Myself, I've always loved being the top but found relationships too restrictive. Now I have a small ring of fuckbuddies that I will occasionally have threeways with.
>>
>>18332914
Just be bold and go for it. Women appreciate boldness.
>>
>>18332912
Plus, the sex is so much better. Seriously, it's like night and day. You will learn shit you never thought possible once you get into older women.
>>
I have a question for the girls, if your out having fun with your girlfriends, or shopping with your mom. Is it appropriate for a guy to approach you and have a chat? I don't visit bars cause I don't drink. But I usually see a lot of girls out shopping in clothing stores or books stores. Or having lunch and drinks with some friends. But I suck at knowing when its a good time to chat up a girl with some small talk.
>>
>>18331740
Obviously. How is this even a question unless the guy has issues with confidence and what else.

>>18331892
It's a redflag by itself of course but not an overly horrible one given your reasons.

>>18332047
He sounds quite autistic and inexperienced but it doesn't quite sound like a rejection yet.

>Does that mean our relationship dynamic is fucked?
Maybe. You seem too invested into it. Chill out a bit.

>>18332053
Where did anyone suggest that?

>>18332143
If it's an ONS, she might get disappointed, if it's your girlfriend, it's not a biggie.
>>
>>18332942
No, if I am with someone it is really embarrassing to be hit on, especially by a random dude who has no excuse to talk to me.
>>
>>18332940
Like, I've totally given up on women my age. I have five separate women I talk to who all are chill, appreciate good sex, and don't want commitment beyond being good friends with benefits. I got really lucky in that aspect, though. It's freaking wild, I feel like a bull.
>>
I feel weird if I tell women I am not super interested in sex. I am a male and having sex is just really weird to me. Basically, I avoid it. But I do like dating.

Do women think I am crazy for not bee lining it to sex? I really couldn't care less about sex.
>>
>>18332950
Because sex feels good and it is something most people expect to have with a romantic partner.

It's not because you are a male. If a woman told me "Sex is really weird to me. I avoid it. I really couldn't care less about it" I'd be weirded out.
>>
>>18332834
Even ugly women find me repulsive, will that change if I workout ?
>>
>>18332953
Yeah but I am not saying I would never do it. I am just saying I probably would not pursue a woman for it early on in a relationship.
>>
>>18332694
Bump
>>
>>18332968
Yes. Getting thicc is NEVER a mistake for a man.
>>
>>18332973
She's flighty and afraid of commitment with you because she thinks she can do better. Cut it off and move on. The BEST choice in my opinion is to find a lass over thirty. Trust me, you won't look back. Or you will but you'll laugh at how foolish you were.
>>
File: 1489246180804.jpg (130KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
1489246180804.jpg
130KB, 366x488px
>>18331740
>pretty and submissive and sweet career focussed woman who was very intelligent and well read, earned her own money
Is the only correct answer. People who say otherwise are feminine weebs and submissive homos who aren't actually gay.
>>
Guys: how big of a turn off are stretch marks?
>>
>>18332986
>Fat girl
If you're not fat anymore, I couldn't give a shit about them

>Post pregnant stretch marks
No thanks
>>
File: 1491855157773.jpg (77KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491855157773.jpg
77KB, 540x720px
>>18332986
>>
>>18332969
Then you're not uninterested/weirded out by sex, but just want sex when you are committed?

If you are still able to make her feel desired sexually, then it's all good.
Still, pretty weird.
>>
>girl has been calling me "my angel" (meu anjo might just be friendly in muh country)
>don't know if she is being friendly or more than that
What do you think?
>>
What is the best way to end a relationship?

I think me and my gf should split up, i have not been a good boyfriend have been unfaithful and dont really want to see her anymore. She still likes me for whatever reason, so it is hard to try and think of a way to end it.

I want to do it in the least upsetting way, and it would probably appear out of the blue to her.

I kinda just go through the motions in the relationship, do the same stuff every week see each other once a week and chat random bullshit over text.
>>
>>18333012
... just break up? Be nice, say you're sorry for hurting her, don't talk to her ever again.
>>
Girls: At what age would it be weird for me to hit on college students?
>>
Girls, if the guy only sucks your right boob, does letfy become jelly?

>>18332986
Not at all.
>>
>>18333012
Just kill it dude. Don't waste time with pleasantries, you'll be wasting your time in the long run.
>>
>>18333020
>if the guy only sucks your right boob, does letfy become jelly?
Yes.
Also he has shit taste, because my left boob is clearly the best boob.
>>
>>18333019
Dude. Don't go for college girls unless it's just a hump and dump. Seriously not worth it.
>>
>>18333024
I disagree. The right boob is always the best boob.
>>
File: 1492634582912.jpg (216KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492634582912.jpg
216KB, 621x768px
How do I get a soul mate like this?
>>
Is there a way to redeem yourself after you fuck up the first date?
>>
>>18333030
I'm curious about this as well.
>>
>>18333030
>soul mate
kek
>>
>>18331728
Females.
If we were together 5 years, and married, and I try to finish with you because I'm no longer in love, and you cry and beg for a good hour and I give in. Would it be acceptable to write a letter and just leave. Because I know if the tears start I'll give in again.
>>
>>18333019
Depends on their age.

For teens (17-20) I'd say that 0-3 years age gap is appropriate, 4-5 years age gap is a bit weird, 5+ age gap is definitely weird.
For girls in their early 20s (21-24), I'd say that 0-4 years age gap is appropriate, 5-8 is a bit weird and 8+ is definitely weird.

This is much more true if you do it systematically (hit on college girls because they are college girls) and not that creepy if you are a 32 year old that met a 24 year old who is your soulmate.
>>
>>18333027
I think the left one is prettier. The nipple is slightly smaller and rounder. It's very cute.
>>
is it wrong to want to want to get involved with someone who you dont have any feelings for?
>>
>>18333041
No, what the fuck.
>>
>>18333030
Pah! Soulmate. Plus, don't even bother if she's in her twenties. If she's 30+ you'll do soooo much better with her. The sex will be amazing too.
>>
>>18333045
It is a well known fact that the right one is the right one and the left gets left.
>>
Does getting slapped on the tits really hurt compared to getting slapped anywhere else?
>>
>>18333052
>It is a well known fact that the right one is the right one and the left gets left.
You should see my tits and reconsider your position.
>>
To the girls

Is being a communist party member a turn off for you lot?
>>
>>18333056
not really, getting punched in the boobs hurts really bad but I think face or pussy slaps are much worse than breast slaps
>>
>>18333056
Not really, at least not for me.
My tits are fairly big tho. My friend with smaller tits says it kinda hurts, especially during her period.
>>
>>18333063
Yes, I only date nazis.
>>
>>18333066
Pussy slaps? Who the hell does this?
>>
>>18333063
You really have to be a genuine Commie-Nazi to get my attention
>>
>>18333062
I agree. We should remedy this immediately.
>>
>>18333072
bdsm/orgasm denial thing
>>
>>18333069
Tell me about it. The duck walking just gets my engines going.
>>
>>18333079
I prefer to use it as my defense against females who encroach on my territory. I'll wait in the bushes and leap out with my slappin' gloves on and slap them right in the vag. Gets 'em every time.
>>
>>18333080
Always touch myself to videos of militar parades.
Hope you find a cutie nazi all for yourself.
>>
>>18333087
I actually laughed out loud.
My mom asked me what did I laugh for and now I don't know how to explain.
>>
>>18333030
Nice.
>>
>>18331740
Do the girls here expect to work a career or be a homemaker their whole life?
>>
>>18333099
It needs no explanation, only demonstration. Get some gloves on and head to the bushes with your mom, she will learn how effective it is as a self defense technique.
>>
>>18333116
I don't have my slapping gloves here, otherwise I would.
>>
>>18333119
Well shit. I don't know how to help you there, you should have them on you at all times to fend off encroaching females. You can't let them access the food and other supplies you've hoarded to survive the coming months. You have been collecting supplies, right?
>>
>>18333124
I am in their territory, no female ever goes close to my supplies. Don't worry anon. I'm safe.
>>
File: 1280x720-cV6.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-cV6.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Do girls fap to guys irl? Like men they see at the gym or their male friends or whatever.
>>
Femanons, sensitive situation:
I was staying in a dorm, sharing a bathroom with the next room. The next room has been empty for months. So, naturally I use the bathroom completely naked. One morning I was just doing my routine, admiring myself in front of the mirror, then the door from the other side opens, this blonde girl walked in, both of us were startled. After some awkward greeting and introducing names, turns out she moved into the room next to mine during the previous night. Here's what I am not sure about, I think I might have set a precedent for using the shared bathroom naked, because after that first day, whenever she takes a shower, she would walk in naked. And she would very often (though not always) take her shower right when I take my shower, the two showers are next to each other, so occasionally we talk, when the water is running. Honestly I prefer not to do this during my shower time, since this is when I contemplate deeper questions about mathematics, that is why I'm not very responsive to her chattering while we are in there. Usually, we are both silent, but when we do talk she would start the conversation about some mind-blowing boring topics that girls talk about.

My main question is, is this normal for girls? could it be that she likes me in a sexual way? should I hit on her? How should I do that? wouldn't it be weird to just ask her for sex directly? I did get a good look at her pussy (pretty hard not to), and I think she saw my dick a few times, too.
>>
>>18333141
Further info: I don't know much about her beside her major. And, technically we had dinner with each other once, on the day we met (she just moved in, I showed her around campus). After that, I was super busy, and we almost never see each other outside of the bathroom. This one time, she knocked on my door, asked to come into my room, just to talk. And we talked. But I was in the middle of some important stuff, so it wasn't exactly convenient (and I sort of prayed she would go away so that I could get back to my other thing). That was the only time she entered my room, probably my underwears and my cum tissues lying around scared her off :)
>>
>>18333138
Not really.
I rarely fantasise about a specific man, to be honest.
>>
>>18333138
yes
>>
>>18333141
Can you please post a picture of her oh god please.
>>
>>18333141
This is my fantasy. Post pic of her!!!!!
>>
>>18333141
Can we see what she looks like?
>>
>>18333141
You better fucking deliver you nigger.
>>
>>18333047
If you have to ask the question, you already have your answer. Yes it's wrong, on many levels. But it is especially wrong because you understand this person means nothing to you. That said, very many people end up with people they don't love, at most, they can say they respect the person, and that's also good, but it's not the head over heels love people seek/crave.

Desperation usually equals premature choices, poor choices, etc.

There's people who go a lifetime not loving anyone though, just using them for personal gain. Up to you to decide why you do things, because I dunno that anybody will understand your own spiritual thirst like you.
>>
>>18333138
Just one male friend in particular.
>>
>>18333141
Is she attractive?
>>
>>18333141
I don't know if I am more amused by your bait or by the bunch of idiots who took you seriously.
>>
File: 1493843236433.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493843236433.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>18333165
Why can't anything be real? reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18333151
>>18333159
>>18333160
>>18333156
Whoa stay calm guys,
As I said, I really don't know much about her besides her name, and what she is studying. Which would lead to a facebook profile/ instagram. I don't have her phone number either.
I don't feel like stalking her but let me see if I could pull some photos from her fb
>>
>>18333141
Decent anime plot. Might watch if you add some tension.
>>
>>18333164
Yes.
>>18333165
>>18333171

well, what can I say.
>>
File: 1493819590833.gif (2MB, 215x170px) Image search: [Google]
1493819590833.gif
2MB, 215x170px
>>18333170
>but let me see if I could pull some photos from her fb
>>
>>18333125
Oh good. I feel better now.
>>
>>18333170
*heavy breathing*
>>
>>18333170
>pull some photos from her fb
Doing gods work anon.
>>
>>18332858
thats the thing i like bars and while im not an ugly guy i do admit im in a disadvantage because i cant bullshit my way into getting laid because ive never done it

i was thinking about asking her for a cigarrette and then ask her name and talk to her about the bands, if we continue talking start asking more personal questions like her age, what does she do for a living. The funny thing is i already managed to find out who she because she is friends with some of the bands that i like and this is kinda discouraging because she is a doctor or a nurse (one of both) and she is 5 years old than me maybe more maybe less and i feel like it would be different because she might be looking for different things

and whats the protocol if i talk to a random girl at the bar?
>>
>>18333047
Y'know.. on second thought.. yes, it's just plain wrong. That person could have the chance to be with someone awesome for them, instead they end up with someone who is using them, it ain't cool. But people do make mistakes, life.
>>
>>18333185
Ayyyyye. Do you wanna zuck some Dick?
>>
>>18333141
>>18333170
omgomgomgomg

If she is attractive you better fucking shower with her.
>>
>>18333189
>If she is attractive you better fucking shower with her.
That is literally one of the best experiences in the whole world. srs
>>
>>18333192
Hot
>>
>>18333192
Sex in the shower is probably the most overrated thing ever.
>>
>>18333192
I really need to find a petite qt. Hopefully with a great set of tits.
>>
>>18333199
If the guy looks like dogshit maybe.
>>
File: feet.jpg (173KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
173KB, 750x937px
>>18333174
>>18333180
>>18333181
should I really be doing this?
Here's her feet. I'm ok with posting this since It would take some effort to trace this back to my university.
>>
>>18333170
>he is actually gonna deliver
Where am I?
>>
>>18333203
>Tattoos
>>
>>18333203
>feets
>>
>>18333201
Lol. No. Actually, especially if the guy is tall and muscular it can be extremely uncomfortable.
It's small, hot and humid, water is distracting and makes sex awkward. Switching positions is actually shitty.
>>
>>18333203
Post the fucking face you faggot, who the fuck cares, this is /adv/, people post their faces all the time.
>>
>>18333203
>feets
This isn't delivering....
>>
>>18333203
>trace her
Like she is so fucking important. Get over yourself. It's for science and science only.
>>
File: Chad cave.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Chad cave.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>18333208
Get a bigger shower then.
>>
>>18333214
sorry, never been to this board before

wtf guys stop being so thirsty, go be with your women or sth, why do you need to look at my girl's face it's fucking weird
>>
>>18333222
I'll get myself a manlet boyfriend.
>>
File: 1493849080148.png (376KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1493849080148.png
376KB, 490x490px
>>18333225
Just post face for christ sake.
>>
File: 770744.gif (779KB, 474x251px) Image search: [Google]
770744.gif
779KB, 474x251px
>>18333229
Might as well go for the real deal, then.
>>
>>18333225
Why you like this?
>>
>>18333225
Why do you have to be such a big fucking faggot?
>>
>>18333233
I-is there more?
>>
File: 1475356369841.png (512KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475356369841.png
512KB, 785x757px
>>18333225
>>
Can I go to the gym with mommy or is this shameful?
>>
>>18333225
>>18333243
>>
>>18333141
>Honestly I prefer not to do this during my shower time, since this is when I contemplate deeper questions about mathematics
Alpha as fuck, you're gonna be fine Anon, just do whatever feels right.
>>
Any guesses? >>18333009
>>
>>18333233
I am pretty fond of dicks.
>>
File: 1492206499038.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1492206499038.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>18333248
Get a trap.
>>
>>18333249
>having sex with mentally ill people ever

I'll keep my boyfriend and fuck him in more appropriate places.
>>
How do i get my girlfriend to start calling me something in reference to my sexual prowess? I really want her to refer to me as either Mr. Big Dick or The Big Bang. How do I achieve this?
>>
Women, do you mind a men with vitiligo (white spots) in the genital area if its a one night stand? Really insecure about it.
>>
>>18333257
Get a big dick.
>>
File: 1490610257636.jpg (9KB, 208x374px) Image search: [Google]
1490610257636.jpg
9KB, 208x374px
>>18333255
Good for you.
>>
>>18333259
I think vitiligo is pretty cute.
Do you have it on the rest of your body as well?
>>
>>18333261
I already have one. How do i bring this up in conversation? It has to be either of the two or both, anything else won't work for me,
>>
>>18333267
How big is it?
>>
>>18333267
When she's close to orgasm just assertively say, "Call me Mr. Big Dick." She won't give a fuck at that point, but might laugh at you afterwards.
>>
>>18333283
>might laugh at you afterwards.
>might laugh
>might

Really?
If my boyfriend asked me to call him Mr Big Dick I would probably make fun of him till he dies.
>>
>>18333249
This. Finding a good trap is the best.
>>
File: Daring Synthesis.jpg (339KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
Daring Synthesis.jpg
339KB, 571x540px
>>18333287
Well not everyone's a cunt.
>>
>>18333266
On my nips and when is cold a little on the arms lol
>>
>>18333080
Goose stepping you mean. Chuck Berry did the duck walk.
>>
>>18333222
I actually knew someone with that same shower
shit was cash
>>
>>18333300
We'd be a great match.
Ms Huge Cunt and Mr Big Dick.
>>
>>18333318
Yes. Goose stepping. Pardon my silliness, I knew that but always get thectwo mixed up in my head, you know?
>>
>>18333259
I wouldn't mind at all, be it for a one night stand or a relationship.
>>
Do girls like guys with big thick dicks?? *blushes*
>>
>>18333368
No. We like them tiny.
>>
>>18333302
Cute as fuck.
>>
Women

Do you ever make eye contact with a guy and hope he comes over but he doesnt and do you feel it's your fault afterwards?
>>
>>18333385
I sometimes look at guys I like and hope they approach me, but honestly it's not a huge deal if they don't - I don't feel it's my fault or even think about it afterwards.
>>
>>18333368
Only one goats. That way they have huge dicks AND balls.
>>
>>18333385
>>18333393
That was my mistake i meant to say do you feel something is not good enough about you.
>>
Why do girls post on r9k? Don't they realize it's literally impossible for them to be robots?
>>
>>18333393
Men are thick sometimes. We don't have as many receptors that relate to body language in our brains. You want a guy to dig you, make it actually obvious.
>>
>>18333398
I know, right? Sometimes they can bite my shiny metal ass.
>>
>>18333396
I usually don't really care.
I'm average looking and I don't expect to have guys lining up to get a chance to take a look at me.
If they get the hint, like me enough to come over and talk to me great. If they don't, sucks, but someone else will.
It's pretty unimportant, I don't even think about it later in the day.

>>18333399
I don't honestly care about random guys I made eye contact with once. I never had issues getting guys I wanted.
>>
>>18333412
>I never had issues getting guys I wanted
are you fat>?
>>
>>18333394
>Only one goats.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>18333416
I am not. 168 cm, 60 kg. Which is... 5'6" and 135 lbs? I don't know.
But even when I was pretty fat I still honestly managed to get guys. Most men are not really complicated to seduce.
>>
>>18333419
well, that is true. The good ones are pretty hard to keep though.
>>
>>18333430
Never had any issue with that either, to be honest. Honestly, most of the guys I dated wanted to be serious about me.
The only one who dumped me was a magic player who is still virgin at 26 and never dated anyone after me. And we dated 10 years ago.
>>
>>18333441
>The only one who dumped me was a magic player who is still virgin at 26 and never dated anyone after me. And we dated 10 years ago.

Hey that's me. Swap MGT with USAMO. Or not, it's probably the same to you any way haha
>>
How do I compliment a coworker's fashion sense without coming across as a pervert, creep or a faggot?

"I like your style" sounds creepy

"I like your sense of fashion" sounds faggy

"That looks great on you" sounds pervy

I'm thinking of going with "You have got great taste in clothes", anything wrong with that?
>>
Bump >>18333244
>>
File: IMG_0325.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Are women inundated with dudes asking them to go out and shit?

My confidence is shot and I never ask women out because I feel that there are just so many dudes after these women, how can I compete?

Especially with online dating. Online dating is so skewed in favor of women that if you are a dude, you have no choice but to carpet bomb message women.

FUCK! I wish a woman would pursue me and take the lead.
>>
>>18333471
>"You have got great taste in clothes"
Faggot. What you should do is bop up to her and say,
>Nice threads, biatch
Whilst throwing out gang signs, 100% heterosexual.
>>
>>18333516
"Inundated" is a pretty strong word.
In real life, no. I usually get a dude hitting on me once or twice a week depending on how much I go out. I go for months without guys acknowledging my existence if I don't go out much.
Online, yes. But most of them aren't really dating material and don't really want to date you.

As cheesy as it sounds, it is not about being the best one, it is about being the right one.
My boyfriend is not the best looking guy who ever asked me out, or the smartest, or the most successful, or the funniest, or whatever. But he's the right one. He's so absurdly compatible with me and I would never want to date anyone else.
Just try till you find a person who thinks you are right for them.
>>
File: strapon.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strapon.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>18333476
Local gym twink.
>>
Where the fuck do I go as a male in his mid twenties to meet more women? I hate clubs and bars. I don't party.

Also, do women mind being approached by random dudes? I hate to be that dude who can be seen cold approaching women in a mall and wondering around like a headless chicken.

In a females opinion, what or where should a guy ny age go to meet women with intention to date them.
>>
>>18333527
What do you exactly mean with 'going out'? Parties, bars and clubs?
>>
I don't know what to do so need help.

Just had a bit of a fight with the girl I'm seeing. Hungout with her last night and she was super quiet and distant, asked a few times if anything was wrong and got pissed at me for asking so much, etc.

Stayed the night, still quiet, tried talking to her and she got mad again, so I just decided to grab my stuff and leave, figured my stay was more than over welcomed. Immediately get a text from her saying "really fucking mature" as soon as I got in my car, so I go back up to her apartment to try and see what's up. She just tells me she doesn't want me here and would like me to leave, etc so I respect that and go.

Not sure whats going on,. Trying to get her to talk doesn't work and I'm positive this things finished for whatever reason but just need closure I guess

Kinda hurt by it but it happens, any advice?
>>
>>18333565
What I mean by going out is dating. But I hate bars and clubs because it promotes hook up culture and I am not looking to hook up.
>>
>>18333565
Yes, parties and bars. I don't go to clubs because the loud music is annoying.
I sometimes go to bars and parties because my friends like to.
If I go out at night, I do get one or two dudes hitting on me more or less evidently.

Through my every day life, it's really much more sporadic.
>>
>>18333561
>Where the fuck do I go as a male in his mid twenties to meet more women?
Sports, hobbies, classes, volunteering, work, friends of friends, concerts, cultural events.

>do women mind being approached by random dudes?
I personally don't, most of my friends don't like it either unless the context makes it acceptable (at social events).
>>
What do you think is a better way to invite
1) Would you like to go there?
2) Lets go.
3) Are you interested in going there?
4) I am going, you want to come as well?
5) I want you to come with me
>>
>>18331740
First one
>>
>>18333561
>Where the fuck do I go as a male in his mid twenties to meet more women?
Street, mall, friends... Wherever really.
>I hate clubs and bars. I don't party.
To hate the club "culture" and to hate partying are two different things. Partying is the ultimate human experience, but not in clubs.
>Also, do women mind being approached by random dudes?
Obviously depends on a dude, but it is flattering nonetheless.
>I hate to be that dude who can be seen cold approaching women in a mall and wondering around like a headless chicken.
Hahaha, your confidence and actions depend on how others perceive you? You have a long way to go. How comes you did not develop confidence at 25?
>In a females opinion, what or where should a guy ny age go to meet women with intention to date them.
Women are everywhere.
>>
>>18333611
4)

You have autism, btw.
>>
i'm attracted to a coworker, we have no shifts in common, and the job doesn't involve much interaction between workers in general
is it still a bad idea to ask her out?
>>
How do I break up with a girl without it breaking her heart?
She's crazy, and has a lot of stuff she needs to work on, like dealing with getting over her ex and her father being a jackass.
I just don't want her. I don't feel anything for her.
>>
>>18333611
>5) I want you to come with me
kek
>>
So just lost my V-card,

She was so sweet and lovely, but feel kinda underwhelmed. She came earlier in the day after grinding me for 20 or so minutes.

Then when we actually did it, she couldn't cum. Same position just with penetration. Also had an 'extra safe' condom and there was only the feeling of pressure, but nothing else, was still able to cum twice though (I think..wasn't really intense), didn't lose my erection and came twice in one condom (was this a stupid thing to do)?
Is it bad that she didn't cum during penetrative sex? She didn't seem too upset.

Also, the condom felt loose at the tip and the ring (?) sort of slid up my shaft? Is this normal? Not all the semen was in the reservoir.
>>
>>18333820
A lot of girls don't come through penetrative sex. It is not weird especially if it is your first time.

Wear a normal condom and absolutely change it every time you cum. It was a stupid thing to do.
Buy a smaller condom if the one you were wearing felt loose.

And tell her if not all semen was in the reservoir, so she can take the plan B.
>>
is it ok to date a 23 year old guy if i'm 18? legally i know it's fine but is it too big of an age difference? i originally wanted to date a guy 19-21 but the guy i like is a bit older and i don't want to be stigmatized
>>
>>18333967
people will raise some eyebrows, more so towards him than to you. But people judge all the time. My girlfriend is 18 and im 21, I still got a couple eyeraises from friends when they found out. But I heard that a girl who was 19 dating a 30 year old, so that raised my eyebrows, but you're fine.
>>
how do I get laid via the internet?
my dick is like slightly above average size wise
I'm in California
>>
>>18333967
Don't give a FUCK about it. Dating older is always better. I won't even touch a girl unless she's at LEAST 29.
>>
File: IMG_2946.jpg (36KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2946.jpg
36KB, 415x600px
>>18332616
Example; Michael Peña
>>
>>18332666
I believe you overstepped since I believe tongue is a form of sex but without genitals. You should have gone for a long gentle kiss on the lips at first and licked slightly to see if she respondsdesu
>>
>>18334404
Tinder
>>
>>18334714
fair enough
I was thinking more like 1-800-DIAL-A-BITCH-ONTO-MY-DICK
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.