[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Can't see a reason to stay in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1495161162048.jpg (20KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495161162048.jpg
20KB, 408x439px
>20 years old
>Can't see a reason to stay in this world
>Feel like everyone's trying to pretend that life is worth living as an adult

What's the point in this?
I see people crafting garbage to help them through life everywhere.
They know it's not real, but they pretend that it is.

I think I'll just get out in a couple of years, or I may just live until my parents are gone.

Early childhood was good, teenage years were ok, but adult life doesn't seem to be worth bothering with.

If I had the brain of a normal person, I would probably be ok in this world, but I am who I am.
>>
Sex and GOT
>>
What made life worth living as a child that is suddenly different?

Other than you just don't want any responsibilities and want everything handed to you of course.
>>
>>18331298
Everything was new to me.
I had total freedom in this world. Now that I'm working 8 hour days, it's a stretch to say there's free time outside of the weekend. I'm always tired. I don't see how I can do it for years.

I don't care about sex, and escapism can't justify staying in this world.
>>
>>18331304
how can you not care about sex? That's not normal. You should see a doctor.
>>
>>18331304
You seem to be thinking backwards. You had few freedoms as a child. You had to go to school for 8 hours a day and then you had to follow whatever your parents told you to do.

Now that you are an adult you can do whatever the fuck you want. Want to experience something new and don't want to work? Sell all your shit and move to another country. Don't pretend you have no freedom when you are simply too afraid to embrace it.
>>
>>18331298
I'm not OP but I agree with him, childhood was filled with fun playing made up imaginary games with toys was just as good as it gets. I can't make my tummy flip by going down a giant slide, I can't frolik in a bathing suit and jump over a sprinkler for hours, even if it was socially acceptable, my adult brain can't love it in the same way. Adult play feels fake and hollow because theres a level of self consciousness that wasn't there before.

Op all you can do is chase things that seem to make you happy and hope they work for you but yeah hard to do when 8 hours a day is sucked from you.
>>
>>18331317
I think we can all agree life is a curse
buuut you're already here, you'll die eventually, might as well stick it out.

Besides, think of your mother

and don't reproduce
>>
>>18331316
>You have total freedom
>If you throw away the things that matter most to you in this world
>Then your life is liable to get worse
>Quit your day job and live like an animal
>>
>>18331325
Yeah I'd never check out early, the way I see it you stay alive there's still hope to be happy even if it's shallow and fleeting.
>>
>>18331331
So you agree that you are not willing to sacrifice your security for freedom.

>afraid life might get worse when it is already so bad you are planning to kill yourself.
>>
>>18331343
And it only goes downhill from there
>>
>>18331316
>Sell everything and build nothing
>So you one day run out of money and wind up back in your home country laboring at a horrible job
>Be 32 years old and working at Dominos
>>
>>18331342
I assume you have functioning legs, you're doing better than i am

if not, sup my nigga
>>
I want out of this world.
There's nothing worth it.
>>
After some time thinking on the pointlessness of it all I finally had to ask myself, "So what?"
There comes a point when being introspective that you've gone too far. Take a moment to step back, take a breath, and enjoy yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.