[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Might be infertile. >Be me >Literally 20 tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1492923976860.jpg (25KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492923976860.jpg
25KB, 500x421px
tl;dr Might be infertile.

>Be me
>Literally 20 tomorrow
>Varicocele
>Doctor says chances are I am infertile and there's a surgery that might help but not so greatly

I'm so sad right now, being a father and to have my own kids is one of my biggest dreams ever I just can't get over the idea of not being able to have my own kids...
I have no idea how to tell that to girls I will date, who'd want a guy who's infertile?

Just getting this off my chest.. anything that will help my mood will be greatly appreciated
>>
>>18330347
Fuck dude, I feel with you. Life tends to fuck like that, limiting the ones that desire something and awarding the ungrateful. Especially with something like this.

The best thing that I can advise you is that you can always adopt, you'll love your kid just as much, the only thing being biological differences.

About telling potential mates, do it only with ones that you've established a serious, stable relationship where kids are a possibility.

Just because you might be infertile, doesn't mean you should stop using protection. Do keep on using condoms, STDs are a bitch. Also, remember that life finds a way, especially when you don't want it to.

I hope that this helps you out. Whatever the final diagnosis, know that you can still pass down your legacy through teaching others.

Good luck anon.
>>
File: prrrrrrr.gif (1MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
prrrrrrr.gif
1MB, 245x160px
Surrogate dad? Is that a thing?

There is always a way.
>>
File: 1322796219001.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
65KB, 500x382px
>>18330347
But seriously, I love you anon and everything will work out. It must really suck. Have a big hug.
>>
>>18330347
>varicocele
First of all, it can just LOWER your fertility. It can affect one testicle more than the other. So until you do some fertility test after the procedure, you still have hope.

Secondly, you dont need to tell the girls you date this. Hell, even if you want kids, there are single mothers, chads who will cuck you, sperm banks, adoptions.

And look at this
https://m.phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html

But consider if you really want to propagate your shit dna (yes, it is literally shit when you cant even breed properly) and spread misery to your children.

And stop posting pepe memes.
>>
>>18330347
Adoption and in vitro fertilization are still options.
>>
>>18330387
Go back to /pol/ you eugenic nazi
>>
>>18330401
Are you telling me that we should enable people incapable of breeding to breed? Do you realize that this literally shits up the genofond?

Humanity should be able to survive without technology ie some fall back in case some solar eclipse will be too big. If every baby will be cripple unable to survive after birth withou operation, guess what will happen?

Sorry for triggering you. And please dont send me to pol, it is echo chamber full of jew memes and every moment i end up there, i feel like my iq drops down.

And imho eugenics are the future. Every parent deserves healthy clever tall sexy baby. Skin color, gender and personality can be randomized so the swjs are happy. Just get rid of heritage diseases already!
>>
>>18330373
>>18330384
>>18330387
Thanks guys.
I will probably get the final results in the next week or so.
I really do hope everything will turn out alright..
I'll try not to let it bother me too much for the mean time, hell with how fast science is progressing by the time I'll want to have kids things may change.
>>
Why is adoption not an option?

Sorry for the rhyme
>>
File: big_jim_slade_hitit.jpg (11KB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
big_jim_slade_hitit.jpg
11KB, 400x253px
>>18330347
Just have a black bull surrogate impregnate your wife. Trust me, she'll appreciate it.

https://youtu.be/xQ96dy93mP0
>>
>>18330422
Yeah, we should begin by removing you from the gene pool
>>
>>18330347

>Are you telling me that we should enable people incapable of breeding to breed?

Stop, read what you just wrote, realize you are so stupid you can't even have an opinion on this subject, then go to sleep.
>>
>>18330522
Why are you triggered so much? Scared to have real convo so all you do is throwing abuses around instead of trying to prove your point?
>>
>>18330347
How is this bad news? That's fucking great. You can bust inside your girl all the time without worrying about knocking her up. It's gonna be great. Kids are shitty anyways you aren't missing anything.
>>
>>18330535
No, please tell me more about yout" fallback in case of a 'solar eclipse'(lmao)" theory, and how every baby will be crippled from birth if people who have ingrown nails have kids
>>
>>18330465
I'm okay with adoption it's just that being able to have your own is better.
>>18330535
I have no idea how to respond to you, your opinion is so retarded, just because I might have a problem with having kids, I shouldn't reproduce? Are you that retarded? Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18330550
The fall of society is improbable, but not impossible. We still should be able to survive without modern medicine.

Here something to think about
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-38210837

>>18330566
Ability to have children is not a right. If for some reason you are infertile, you might want to think about your children troubles.

But yea, i am in minority in this opinion so you can stay calm, it would never pass in the gov system.

Peace out.
>>
>>18330580
Since he has the exact problem you are talking about, and would much rather being alive than not being born, I would say you should stfu
>>
>>18330587
Hopefully we will start the eugenics soon enough and all these controversial question wont be needed answering, because all new babies will literally be healthy clever beautiful, practically better version of their parents.

Nobody should suffer from things like leukemia or diabeetus. Imagine if your teeth would exchange every ~10 years like your first milky ones. Wouldnt that be awesome? To have healthy teeth even at 40?
>>
>>18330609
I would rather live with diabetes than not being born at all
>>
>>18330614
Well, once you are alive and all, it seems like bad idea to not be born. But really, sometimes doctors save babies with severe conditions at birt only to prolong their lives tied to hospital bed, suck money from health insurance, destroy parents free time and joy from upbringing their healthy children and for what? To explain to 13 old child that it will die before 15?

Sometimes i wish doctors would have common sence. Or when they save drowned person after one hour at water, so the brain is like 70% dead and it has to live as vegetable for rest of life.

>thank god i am not a doctor
>>
>>18330347
on the bright side, unprotected sex, infinite creampies
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.