[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found out I've friendzoned someone without knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: adele-exarchopoulos-1489051520.jpg (73KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
adele-exarchopoulos-1489051520.jpg
73KB, 800x533px
So I found out I've friendzoned someone without knowing it. He's been one of my best friends for 4-5 years and I feel like he completes me in every way, I absolutely love him, but I'm a lesbian and don't feel that way about him. I can't stand the idea of losing him because he's unique and special to me and I love him so much.

However, I feel like I'm hurting him by continuing to be his friend because I'll never return his romantic feelings. Also, I feel very stupid for not having seen the signs (whenever he sees me, he always hugs me very tightly, kisses my head and strokes my hair, he tells me all the little things he adores about me and he observes me very attentively wherever we are). But then I guess I missed the signs because I don't feel the same way?

What do?
>>
>>18329307
>what do?
Love him back.
It'll solve your problem.
>>
suck his dick, highly unlikely you wont enjoy getting railed by him
>>
>>18329316
either this or cut contact, let him be happy if u "love" him, as u said ur hurting him by being his friend without returning romantic feelings
>>
>>18329307
Were you always lesbian the entire time you've known him or just changed over recently?
>>
>>18329307
If i were him i'd need to see some part of you clarify what's going on even if it'd hurt him.

Go ahead and tease him a little but then tell him in a rather sadistic way that nothing will happen between you and him, that way he could wake up and see that he's running against a wall and that you have some say what's going on (assuming he could plot in his head how he will win you over) not only that but for him it will be like an order to be your friend.

Continue to be his wingman and find someone for him, but don't go snatch em away
>>
>>18329307
Tell him to dress like a woman.

Or accept that you were letting him treat you like a girlfriend and "break up" with him, and act like actual friends. The person who you "love" is not a friend, it was a guy acting like your boyfriend because that's what he wanted to be and you liked having the benefits of a romantic relationship without dealing with a gross penis.

Set boundaries and act like friends (no touchie no feelie) and if you don't like spending time together after that then there you go, you weren't really friends to begin with
>>
>>18329343
>Tell him to dress like a woman
I don't think that is how lesbians work
>>
>>18329307
Whatever you tell him, preface it with "it's not you; it's me" then find another friend who is a boy and act close with him
>>
lol just be joking with him and say shit like 'man too bad I'm lesbo, such a shame I had to friendzone you'

worked for me.

I'm a poof and one of my qt best friends posted a pic of us with the caption. 'this is why people think we are a couple' (it was her holding me and kissing me on the cheek)

I commented 'too bad I had to friendzone you xxo'

all of the other comments were variations of 'lols' cos they know I'm a fag. me and this bitch are cool though.
>>
>>18329360
I'm a gay man and I did something similar to my best friend who wa sin love with me.

"Your so hot, I'd do you if I were straight." Kind of thing. It was also my coming out to her.

We're still best friends now.
>>
>>18329307
>However, I feel like I'm hurting him by continuing to be his friend because I'll never return his romantic feelings.
You're probably hurting him a lot yes
>What do?
Talk to him ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.