[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20, and a kissless virgin, not bad looking, introverted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1494222539691.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1494222539691.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
I'm 20, and a kissless virgin, not bad looking, introverted and shy.

A friend of mine pushed me into asking a girl I thought was cute on a date and I went for it, thinking getting out of my comfort zone is always good.

Landed a date a week away to the movies.

Have no transportation but will find a way to get there etc.

I've been hearing and reading that if you don't kiss the girl on the first date it's pretty much considered a failed date and she won't go on another one.

I've been on the verge of kissing a girl before in a room together and just couldn't do it other than just dumbly staring at her lips because im autistic.

Don't want to fuck this date up, what do.

Do I look for verbal or physical cues or do I make a physical cue to initiate the kiss.. to i tilt my head?

I really don't want to fuck this up and have been overthinking, how do hi go about this?
>>
>>18329194
>I've been hearing and reading that if you don't kiss the girl on the first date it's pretty much considered a failed date and she won't go on another one.
Well that's wrong from the start. If there's a kiss on the first date it was usually a very good one, but no kiss definitely doesn't automatically mean it was a bad one.
>>
>to the movies
ROOKIE
MISTAKE
>>
>>18329202
A friend is telling me if I'm overthinking about it I'm doing wrong.

Same friend told me when she was in hs she would tell boys that she didn't want to deny that she would go on a date with them next week and them just forget about them.

Should I just stop overthinking it?

Where would I get kissing experience in the first place if I don't have any?
>>
>>18329194

You don't have to kiss her on the first date. However, if you want to test the waters, hold her hand as you walk. If she pulls away in less that one minute, she's not interested in you - don't call her again. If she's okay with the hand holding, graduate to a kiss on the hand, then the forehead, then the cheek, then end the date with a kiss on the lips - just peck her. Again, if she pulls away at any time, just end the date.

As for how to kiss, life will have to teach you that one. Good luck!
>>
>>18329207
Didn't know where to go and had movies crossed out, but asked her and she said there was a movie she wanted to see..
>>
>>18329209
Yes, you're way overthinking everything. Just have a good time and don't worry about kissing.
>>
>>18329211
>>18329213
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>18329212
Then make sure you arrange to go for food or drinks before the movie, otherwise your date will be 2 hours of sitting in silence
>>
>>18329194
I think you've got the wrong attitude to this whole thing. There are no predefined sequences of positive actions, and respectively, of wrong ones.

It's like learning to drive - you can read about it, you can talk with people about it, but sitting in the driver's seat for the first time is always different. Only then you get a feel about it and can make your own decisions and follow advice that suits you.

Just go out and have fun, and things'll click together if everything's right. Try to enjoy yourself, and get a feel for her. Just that.
>>
>>18329227
I thought you were supposed to do that AFTER the movie, no? So you would have something to talk about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.