[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maaaaan sheeeeit I decided last saturday I was no longer going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2kvKd8P.jpg (59KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
2kvKd8P.jpg
59KB, 500x424px
maaaaan sheeeeit

I decided last saturday I was no longer going to eat after 7pm, and in that time I've lost 13 pounds. It's pretty miraculous actually

but this Saturday I have dinner arrangements and I will be eating late. I fear it will completely derail all my progress
>>
>>18328931
Eat at that time that night to keep up the social engagement and then in the following nights, eat at your scheduled time. How do you feel about this?
>>
>>18328931
Avoid the social engagement with any viable excuse, and do not eat past your scheduled time. How do you feel about this?
>>
>>18328950
but you see, I eat from 11-7, I do 8 hours on 16 hours off, and my body has gotten used to this. In fact I've never felt better. This is going to fug my whole rhythm up
>>18328956
absolutely 100% unavoidable. It's a wedding related engagement for a wedding I'm the best man at
>>
>>18328931
Eat your usual meal before the social engagement, then attend the event. Do not eat at the event, citing having eaten before coming and feeling full now. How do you feel about this?
>>
>>18328965
t h i s

you dont have to eat, spend your time attending to the guests, doing entertainment, whatever you want. dj, chill by the bar talk to the groom. if you ask, I'm sure the newlyweds can find some way you can help out lol
>>
>>18328961
Your rhythm is respectable. How will you plan around it? A wedding reception is a special thing to be a part of, especially as best man. If you feel your diet rhythm cannot take a break, you may best plan around this.
>>
>>18328961
It will fug your whole rhythm up, yeah. But you're just going to have to deal with that and force yourself back into the rhythm afterwards. It'll be a good exercise in self-control. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18328975
The reception is not an excuse to relapse into old eating or alcohol habits. Should you accept any advice that it is a time worthy of indulgence, remember that you will only find yourself waiting on that other side of that indulgence.
>>
>>18328931
My father likes to say it doesn't matter what you eat between Christmas and New-year if you mind what you eat between New-year and Christmas.

As long as you are aware this is breaking your habit you are not going down the slippery slope. Following your diet too neurotically isn't sane either.
>>
>>18328931
>decided not to eat after 7pm
>last Saturday
>lost 13 pounds
A) either you're over 400 pounds and stopping the shoveling of food in your mouth after 7 pm helped
B) you're lying about the pounds and everything
C) it took more than a week to lose that many pounds

My take is on B
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.