[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever okay to expose your eccentricities to people? I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 235022.png (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
235022.png
38KB, 657x527px
Is it ever okay to expose your eccentricities to people?
I never talk about my more "out there" interests because I believe them to be socially damaging or strange. People have asked me "what do you DO at home?" I dance around that question because I dislike talking about myself.
>>
What exactly do you consider eccentric qualities
>>
>>18328909
Autistic obsessions such as anime, music etc
I try to pretend I dont do those things but it leaves one with little else to talk about
>>
if you mean animu and vidya i talk about that openly all the time with people i consider friends. its actually fun if you meet someone who has a powelevel himself. i only dont talk about 4chan with them because i dont want even more normalfaggots coming here.

if you mean your toenail collection then kindly shut up about it in public.
>>
Never. Always hide your powerlevel. Strive to achieve perfection in your passions without recognition.
>>
>>18328919
t h i s

people love talking about interesting interests. i talk to people and they're into random shit like rock climbing, I ask em about it. same with anime, just talk about it in an interesting way and people will like u when u open up because ur a pretty cool guy
>>
You need to have a keen eye for the sorts of people who might appreciate it. Always a gamble, but don't take of to heart when they think you're weird. Their interests are not the same as yours and they don't have to be. But obviously always be on your toes for people who get violent over differences of opinion. Not likely to happen with animu and vidya interests but maybe with other stuff.
>>
File: phb.jpg (26KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
phb.jpg
26KB, 400x363px
>>18328919
>if you mean your toenail collection then kindly shut up about it in public.
>>
>>18328879
>People have asked me "what do you DO at home?"
How are you meant to answer that question anyway? 90% of my time is spent on 4chan and the other 10% at the gym. Nobody wants to hear about those things.
>>
>>18328991
Also don't fall into the trap of assuming that everyone you meet matches some definition of "normal" in your head. Everyone is fucking weird, but in differentways that often aren't obvious because a lot of people conceal some things in order to protect themselves, so they might see your normal as weird or your weird as normal.
>>
>>18329004
This reminds me of one quote from a Finnish book which roughly translated goes:
"There's not many good people, even less bad people but us blessed crazies, a countless amount."
All of us got our things that separate us from others.
>>
>>18329428
pretty nice quote and it matches my experience. so many people, when you get to know them well, turn out to be surprisingly weird.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-19-06-48-13.png (179KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-19-06-48-13.png
179KB, 480x854px
>Remember: Autism is another leftist propaganda attack against everything they deem "toxic male" it order to lower the self-esteem of Western men.

Don't let it work, spread the word
>>
If you mean private messaging people about your socially retarded hobbies then I don't see anything wrong with it. I wouldn't make everything public on the front walls of your social media though.
>>
>>18329501
same with cuck right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.