[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to ask a guy i am already sleeping with to play a game where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Want to ask a guy i am already sleeping with to play a game where we name something and see if the other is into it.
Hesitation caused by
>far more expirienced than him
>definitely more kinky than hes had the oppurtunity to be
>into some really kinky shit... Being called names, slapped across the face, being spit on.
>this could freak him out.
Still worth just slowly seeing where the line is? I guess how do i go about/need confidence/assurance. Pic is me.
>>
Try mojo upgrade
>>
>>18328721
Mojo?
>>
>>18328703
Serious adddddv please lol also he is actually cominf over
>>
How about you don't play games and just be direct about it and tell him?
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18328703
>>into some really kinky shit... Being called names, slapped across the face, being spit on.
Being a basic bitch isn't really the same as being into kinky shit.
>>
How about you let him go.
>>
>>18328703
Umm idk ask him what he's into first and then just say "I'm really kinky" and leave it at that.
>>
I mean, he's into trannies so he's probably fairly kinky as well.
>>
>green hair
Yea he already knows what your into, and he would have done it of he wanted to
>>
>>18328791
Fucking kekest of kek
>>
Instead of playing stupid games, just tell him that you would like him to be rougher with you in bed. He'll probably ask how rough, etc, you can tell him that he should just do what he thinks is rougher and you'll tell him if it goes beyond what you're looking for, while hinting that he can basically do whatever he wants to try up to the point you say to take it easier.
>>
>>18328791
Fill me in, I also want to laugh of OP.
>>
>>18328758
This. Framing it as some game is the coward's way out and he's not going to take you seriously (rightly so, you're the one calling it a game). Tell him openly and honestly what you want instead of pussyfooting around it, that way he'll actually understand instead of having to be fucking psychic like you want, dumbass.
>>
File: flcl_curveball.gif (1020KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
flcl_curveball.gif
1020KB, 500x375px
>>18328703
Discovery games are fun, at the right time. The timing depends on how much you have grown together. You clearly feel that it may be time to explore this sort of thing, but do you think he is? It is certainly titillating to play these games, but do you think he would be ready to reveal these feelings if simply asked? I would ask you to try to get a sense of the tone of the relationship.

>>18328747
Prolly want to plan this sort of thing in advance, not the night-of. Though the topic is worth exploring, it can be a curve-ball in the relationship. Is he the type to swing when the chips are down?
>>
As you can probably tell by now, /adv/ probably isn't the most reliable place to get advice on this kind of thing. Especially, but not only, if you're female.

Now I'm going to play the hypocrite and offer what advice I can. I think you're needlessly hesitant. If he's going to devalue you on the basis what you're sexually interested in, then he's probably not someone whose respect you should depend on in the first place.

Doubtless he knows you're more experienced than he is. Do you think he hasn't entertained notions from that? Sounds like a fun game, with drinks more so. His reactions will say more of his maturity level than will his 'sexual prowess'. And if he can't deal with what you've done in your past, gladly send him our way. As you can see we're very inclusive of those with arrested development.

If the photo is of you, then cool hair.
>>
>>18328880
Almost quads, but not quite.
>>
At any rate, behavioral science shows us that slow introduction of new concepts is best. Your friend with benefits doesn't know your power-level and you don't know his. Tell him what you need to get off in small doses, and see how he reacts. If he is cool with it, proceed in time to the next thing your libido wants. It may also be something he needs. If he is not into it, he will draw the line.
>>
Bump
Ok not gonna reply individually (too much+trolls) but bleh? I definitely feel too much too fast will overwhelm him

He is being pretty dominant
>hair pulling
>really hard spanking
>choking
>suffocating me into the pillow

When he was leaving i meantion that i liked that he was being more dominant. He said he agreed he was really getting into it. I said now I'm eager to see where your limit is. He said youll probably never find it. And i smiled and coyly said youll never find mine. And he went youre right i could probably spank you as hard as i wanted. I told him i wasnt just talking about spanking
>>
>>18329063
those aren't trolls, they just state facts.
>>
>>18329074
Tranny comments arent facts dude some of the shit was just not constructive but im more focused on wether or not that shit really isn't that bad to most men
>>
File: mabel boogie.gif (503KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
mabel boogie.gif
503KB, 300x400px
>>18329063
Your fuck buddy can tell you more about what is good than an anime image board can, OP.
>>
>>18329085
this place has stopped being an anime image board since 2005
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-19-02-11-40.png (704KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-19-02-11-40.png
704KB, 720x1280px
Also
>>
>>18329087
I would definitely slap you and your penis.
>>
>>18328703
>>18329087
can you post your genital?
I would totally suck it
>>
>>18329087
You realize that you're actually a man, right?
>>
>>18329063

>trolls

I literally just told you to be direct about it to the guy, instead of playing a game with him.
>>
>>18329249
Sane advice for reasonable adults is not welcome here.
>>
File: ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>18328703
>Pic is me.
>>
>>18329087
Why do you like to be dominated and degraded? Do you feel worthless because ugly or is there something else that makes you hate yourself?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.