[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see someone cheatting in a exam and you tell it out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1495057921986.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495057921986.png
152KB, 358x432px
If you see someone cheatting in a exam and you tell it out, is that okey?
>>
>>18327832
If you want to make yourself a pariah yes.
>>
>>18327832
Generally the rule of thumb in life is to not call out anything that has no effect on you.

If you're teacher curves the grade, then blame the teacher for being shitty.

But yeah it is okay. It is morally okay. But socially it does make you look like a jerk, even though it is not morally incorrect or wrong to do.

>If you want to make yourself a pariah yes.
this
>>
If it's an asshole person that always brags to teachers about being good and not wanting to help anyone, yes, but if it's an at least semi-ok person then no.
>>
>>18327832
Yeah it's fine. Fuck cheaters.
>>
I´m not reffering sociality aspects, if your class is bullying a guy and you denunce it, that´s right, even if that destroy your social life, that´s what you have to do, but i other cheat in exams don´t affects you at all, you would get the same mark and it´s no a important thing to denunce it, even if you know that´s bad.
>>
>>18327832
can you do so secretly?
Other anons make a very good point about curve of the grades in class. If this guy does much better than you, you might get a bad grade, like B- whereas originally it was B+
>>
This just begs the question of whether or not it's okay to privatize knowledge. Like are any of you going to remember the answers after you graduate?
>>
>>18327869
>>18327867
What I meant is: What´s the good you are doing to your class/educational sistem, telling out the teacher that someone has cheated in an exam?
>>
>>18327867
Oh wait, my bad, one guy's grade doesn't change the curve, unless your class has 5 students or something
>>
>>18327887
If there's no curve, it doesn't affect anything. The school is already paid.
>>
>>18327832
>>18327887
>What´s the good you are doing to your class/educational sistem, telling out the teacher that someone has cheated in an exam?

SNITCHES END UP IN DITCHES.
>>
>>18327832
There are some professors who even say cheatings find if you can get away with it, and some of the richest most successful people got there by cheating some how. And some of those cheaters created an awful lot of jobs and wealth for others so its not even like they win for themselves and themselves alone.

On a moral scale it may be wrong but it works. Everyones just trying to get the best for themselves. If some can use deception to their advantage then thats their perogative.

None of your business, OP. I hope your person life strategies work out for you.
>>
Well, get ready to get in a fight. It's probably nice to do if you really hate/want to pick a fight with the person though
>>
>>18327832
>you tell it out
Wtf. Snitches get stitches, son.
>>
>>18328008
I´m from Spain, my english is not really well, I spend all day eating paella and playing bull fight.
>>
>>18328027

THat's pretty cool dude. Take a video of bull fight, send it to us to see.
>>
File: IMG_8152.jpg (78KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8152.jpg
78KB, 640x714px
>>18327832
Snitches get kisses OP
>>
>>18327832
Tecnically it's the right this to do. But if the cheater has never done anything bad to you and if no one is damaged by it it's kind of a dick move.
>>
>>18327832
"cheatting"

Wow, perhaps you need to be the one cheating.
>>
no snitching.
NO snitching.
>>
>>18329764
The cockroaches' mantra.
>>
Normally you should mind your own business. Nobody likes a snitch. But if you really hate the person the only acceptable way would be to indirectly let the teacher know. As in cover your exam and give them a dirty look but doing it in a way so your teacher sees. Even if you snitch anonymously the teacher would still think less of you.
>>
>>18327832
People who cheat shouldn't benefit from education. It's system of rules that you've agreed to by voluntarily enrolling in it and those who do not abide by those rules are doing a disservice to themselves, their colleagues and society at large who is barely hanging on to the decaying integrity of our educational institutions - the right thing to do is to tell the teacher. Having said that, I don't know if I'd have it in me to do it myself, but those who say it's not the right thing to do are simply endorsing corruption or justifying their own.
>>
>>18329764
end yourself
>>
>>18330372
Just to add a final point, the right thing to do would be to give the cheater an option - he comes clean, or you flag his corruption yourself. Again, not claiming I'd follow through, but it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>18330356
>the teacher will think less of you

What kind of ass backwards ghetto do you live in?

Nobody likes a cheat.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.