[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? I've got this deep belief that no one outside my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What do?
I've got this deep belief that no one outside my family could ever love me deeply. I'm not sure if I'm depressed because I think I'm unloveable or if I'm depressed and that's why I think so.
I'm kinda proud of myself that I can get intimate with attractive girls after being foreveralone but it's only very superficial and I'm never able to break into deeper territory. The fact that I'm not able to connect to anyone on a deeper level is very worrying to me.

>inb4 get therapy. I already have
>>
>>18327612
p-pls respond
>>
>I've got this deep belief that no one outside my family could ever love me deeply
They could if you tried building deeper relationships with friends and love interests. The solution is right in front of you, talk to people, get to know them, help them out on their issues and before you know you'l have friends for days
>>
Stop being ugly and grow a bigger penis.
>>
Try not curing your loneliness, but concentrate on having fun with other people instead. Shouldn't be someone female. Just have a good time, and the feels of connection will follow.
>>
File: 160725145.jpg (335KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
160725145.jpg
335KB, 685x1024px
>>18327674
I'm always all ears when people tell me about their shit but it's mostly pretty one-sided. I noticed that people love talking about themselves but never really ask about me. It hurts sometimes cause I know I'm an interesting guy but I don't always wanna feel like I have to broadcast my feelings. The current girl I'm "dating" if you can call it that doesn't really care for opening up either. It's like I can sleep with attractive girls but they don't really want anything more. And I'm not even particularly handsome either- what's wrong with me?
>>18327696
I find it hard to have fun at the moment because I crave a deeper connection with someone. I miss my bro with whom it just happened naturally. Now it feels like I have to force these things..How long do deep friendships need in years?
>>
>>18327612
> become friends with grill
> know grill on a personal level for a while
> no romantic intentions initially so she lets her guard down and opens up
> take it a step further after a while
> date grill and force the romance

when you meet a girl and jump into the dating scene they tend to develop a persona around you rather than feel comfortable which is why it's so easy for a girl to end a relationship. they don't feel emotionally connected to you, got bored and moved on to find their white knight.

get to know their genuine personality. then get with em. your relationship will be stronger right off the bat and you'll lean on eaach other unlike dumb persona bitch.
>>
>>18327711
In my experience connections happen naturally, and not from chit chat about the weather or breakfast.

Eventually people will open up a story that's actually bothering them, you can reply, help out, and then talk about whatever is bothering you. That effectively breaks this layer of communication and then you're free to connect further by discussing hopes dreams philosophy or what have you.
>>
>>18327711
Dude. You cannot jump over to the deep stuff. Follow the steps.
>>
>>18327612
post said "attractive girls" i bet ur full of bullshit
>>
>>18327612
>attractive girls
like your mom and sisters?
>>
File: chocolate.jpg (388KB, 1260x1621px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.jpg
388KB, 1260x1621px
>>18327724
continuing

or just give up.
I have given up and it isn't a pitiful "woe is me I will never find love". I could not care any less if I find romance. I have spent a lot of time feeling lonely and have had a lot of time to think and I have concluded that it's simply not worth the time and effort to pursue love. i'd much rather be doing things that make me happy and strengthening my relationships with the people who aren't just in it for the romance (friends as I believe they're called).

The world seems to think love is what holds it together but ya gotta break it down and understand love is just appreciation towards another person. it isn't the heart flutter you get when you see someone, it isn't the warm and fuzzies from cuddling. it's seeing someone and going "I want to be a part of their life and I want them to be a part of mine. i want to do things for them because I know they are a good person and I want to watch them succeed from the sidelines"

the fucking is just a bonus imo. yeah it's nice for a while but ultimately, after you get out of bed you deal with that person. I'd choose a personality over looks just for this reason.

plus my inner /fit/izen tells me to mold fat chicks into the monalisas of the gym but with real eyebrows. They have untapped potential for gains.

ever 69ed with a girl as she squatted your body weight? fucking diamonds my dude.
>>
>>18327741
>>18327750
i won't post girls I dated for you to fap to. Let's just say I surprised myself.
>>
>>18327760
>>18327724
I like these posts. I'm just kinda afraid of getting friendzoned
>>
>>18327784
> friendzoned

it literally means that they think of you as a friend so they open up to you and that's an opportunity to get close. If you get friendzoned then that's step one out of the way and you didn't do shit.

don't puppy dog the girl but focus on making your own life interesting and try to get her to do things with you to show her you not only have things to offer, but also she can be herself and let her guard down around you. Don't fawn over her, but if you have determined her to be a genuine person that you want in your life, you shouldn't care if it's as a friend or a george forman friend.

worst case scenario: you gain a close friend. BUT YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE SHE ISN'T A DUMB BITCH AND IS ACTUALLY WORTH IT BEFORE YOU START PLANNING THE WEDDING.

Seriously, ask other people's opinions of her. Listen to what they say and see for yourself if it's true. they aren't biased as you might be so it's a good idea.
>>
>>18327612
sorry fo the off-topic, but which movie is this OP?
>>
>>18327808
do you really think you can be a deep a friend without sleeping with her? It's true for platonic same-sex friends but with women I'm not sure if that's possible anymore.
There's this quote by an author saying men sleep with women first to become friends. There's some truth to that imo
>>18327816
baker's girl of monceau. Great movie, as are pretty much all of Rohmer's
>>
>>18327612
Can I ask you a question. You feel that only your family could ever love you and not strangers. But, weren't your parents strangers before they met?
>>
>>18328549
AInt even sure they love me either actually. My siblings do
>>
>>18329325
Anon you're sidestepping the question.
>>
>>18328549
>>18329641
no but love from a family member or your parents is just different than from a stranger, don't you agree? It's like you automatically start out with a deeper trust bond instead of the default state of wariness
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.