[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I act in front of strange qts? I almost always keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0181.jpg (87KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
87KB, 526x567px
How should I act in front of strange qts? I almost always keep a stern expressionless face but I notice girls looking at me. Every girl I ever spoke to has told me I have cute handsome face but also mentioned my expression turns them away. Now should I smile at them, maintain eye contact or something?
Also more general advise to approach qts at uni
>>
>>18327209
>Also more general advise to approach qts at uni

Start simple. Try making friends in class. Male and female. Maybe even hang out after class.

You are way to deep inside your head to worry about strangers right now. Meet girls when you are relaxed and having fun.
>>
>>18327214
But desu there's this really hot chick who's gonna leave soon I have a huge fucking crush on her and have about a week. She doesn't even know I exist.
>>
>>18327209
>Every girl I ever spoke to has told me I have cute handsome face but also mentioned my expression turns them away

loool sure
>>
>>18327220
>She doesn't even know I exist.

You don't have a chance right now.

>have about a week.

You don't have time to make that chance happen.

>How should I act in front of strange qts?

You don't have the social skills to pull it off anyway. So forget this crush, it's already too late.
>>
>>18327230
You're right. Maybe next time
>>
>>18327230
Alternately: let him make a move, that way he can either A) stumble into a fling and have some fun, or B) blow it and not have to live wondering what if.

It's not like if you fail at making it with a girl your life is over.
>>
>>18327238

Of course it's not. But why go for something that's gonna fail? Why not stop for a second, think, and work on getting an actual shot next time?

The attitude of "ask anything that moves out" is what makes frustrated men complaining in here about how all women ignore personality and only want "Chad". Treating women like lottery tickets doesn't sound like a very good plan to me.
>>
>>18327244
It doesn't really sound like that was his plan, though.
>>
>>18327238
This>>18327244 makes sense though. Many more will come
>>
>>18327244
Real shit, son. Most men are fucking retards. I'm not really great with meeting females and initiating shit, but at least I'm not uber forward without any setup. If anything the opposite is my problem, I play it too cool and end up with females who were into me thinking I am not into them.
>>
>>18327257

OP's plan or Anon's plan?

Because Anon is saying "Go to a complete stranger that's going away and ask for a date." Even if she was into OP without knowing he exists AND single, she is going away. Not the best time to start something new with a guy from the place she is leaving, right? And we know OP is not a social butterfly.

So I think you are actually more likely to win the lottery than to get a date under this circumstances.
>>
>>18327271
>at least I'm not uber forward without any setup.

That's my point, there's no foundation to make a move here and a week is not enough time to build it.

So OP making a move will be creepy. That's mainly why it's gonna fail.
>>
>>18327273
>Fucking everyone stop destroying my little confidence
But you are many great points.
>>
>>18327285

Confidence on what are we destroying?
>>
>>18327294
My self confidence
I forgot to mention a small detail that my crush is changing major (not moving away) so no more class with her. But I will be seeing little to none of her.
>>
>>18327308

Why is knowing you'll fail here destroying your confidence? I mean this is a pretty hard thing to pull of.

How do you expect to get a date with a girl if you've never spoken to her and if you aren't a social dude? I mean, do you even know if she is single?

Why not focus on something with a real soht at success, you know? Or at least work on the foundation for asking girls out. Make more friends in college. I mean, you didn't say it, but I'm betting you don't have many female friends there, right?
>>
>>18327279
I mean its not impossible to get your anchor sunk in a week, I've got girls interested in me in a week, I've started a sexual relationship with mutual intent to build an emotional relationship in less than a week. But you can't frantically force it, you have to finesse it on some cool shit.
>>
>>18327308
If she'll still be at your school, just ask to hang be like aw Imma see less of you now we should hang before it will be more of a pain in the ass. Then just extend it once you've hung out once or twice. If she is still on campus it's doable, but you have to try to hang with her now.
>>
>>18327320
I know mate all of you are making valid points but it just feels really bad senpai. I guess I'll have to make my peace with it
>>
>>18327328

Did you build that in a week with a stranger from your class were you kept to yourself and didn't speak with anyone? After harboring a crush for a couple months and admitting you lose your cool in front of girls?
>>
>>18327341
>I guess I'll have to make my peace with it

Make peace with what? With letting this girl go right now? Yeah, do.

And if you want to pick up girls at college, then get social. Hang out, make friends, get invited to shit.
>>
>>18327343
Nope. It was with someone I had been aware of for years but never really talked to. In my home. So there is that. But I've gotten girls in class I didn't know into me in less then a week. And I have social anxiety, especially in large groups of people. So it can be done bro.
>>
>>18327378
The one in my home was the sexual relationship. I flirted with her one day and fucked her then next. Both of us had intent to form a relationship.
>>
>>18327378
How? Teach me senpai
>>
>>18327378
>>18327381

So you got a complete stranger in your house and down to fuck from one day to the next?

This joke might be too old for you, but I'll do it anyway.

>"Dear Playboy, you won't believe what happened to me..."

This is starting to be so sad...
>>
>>18327391
Not complete stranger, it was my sister's friend who I had no previous meaningful conversation with, but had known technically for years. She was just there and I fucked her. And then we started dating.
>>
>>18327382
Idk just talk to them, show interest and ask to hang out casually, but with no real set time and place. Then spontaneously hit her up and be like yo tryna chill today or tomorrow.
>>
>>18327220
just ask her number faggot it's that easy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.