[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >spent past 3 years on computer, jobless.. doing nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: couples+in+love+wallpapers+(35).jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
couples+in+love+wallpapers+(35).jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>23
>spent past 3 years on computer, jobless.. doing nothing
>GF is bored of our life.
>I have tried so many times to get a job and apartment but always fail
>suggested we go on a road trip/camping instead of sitting at home all the time depressed doing the same thing
>only have 4-5K left in my savings from when I was working
Is this a bad decision? I have serious OCD/mental problems but I just need to get out of this routine.

literally every single day for the past 2.5 years has been spent sitting at home watching youtube videos, eating, working out, sleeping. I want something new, she wants something new. I don't know what the FUCK to do anymore.
>>
>>18327117
its a terrible decision
get yourself in a better place
or use that money to move somewhere with better job opportunities
dont waste it on a trip that will only make her happy for a little while
>>
>>18327117
Apply for job in different location and then use the money to move there and rent flat with your gf.

Thank me later.
>>
>>18327162
Don't know where to go. I'm payin 70 a night for a motel right now. Living in San Diego, california. only positive is family lives here + gf has an ok job.
>>
>>18327250
70 a night? That's almost 2k a month. Wouldn't it be cheaper to sign the lease on an apartment?
>>
>Lives for 3 years on 'savings'
You are one rich faggot, OP.
>>
I wouldn't do a road trip. But a wewk(end) in the /out/ without distractions from electronic gizmos would help immensely. Have you got your gfs opinion on the matter?
>>
>>18327250
Literally google jobs and send your CV anywhere. And act on it when they call back. But if your gf already has job, maybe you arent trying enough? Flipping burgers?
>>
>>18327290
That's what I was gonna do. No electronics, just drive to the mountains, camp, be out in nature even just for 3-4 nights and then come back.. not necessarily a full on road trip.

>>18327272
well right now that's what im doing, I have been in and out of friends houses as well for the past couple years sometimes staying with my gf as well.

>>18327274
was rent free for a while living with friends/gf. just budgeted pretty well, sold my car, sold everything i had. not rich at all, just worked a solid year 50 hours a day 6 days a week and then moved here.
>>
>>18327117
Op again, I've been thinking about it and maybe I should just start to learn a trade?

I know how to paint houses, I know how to cut hair (could be a barber to earn income so i can get my own house in the future?), i also know how to do drywall. I just need my license and further training. I could do an apprenticeship and get some type of income flowing. it's not what i want my future to be but it is a step towards my future goals. need $ to travel, need $ to buy a house/land, need $ to do anything really and if I have a trade that'll really help me out.

any opinions?

realistically id love to live in a community where people grow their own food, have animals freely roaming and i am away from the traffic and depressing city life but, even those you have to have money for.
>>
>>18327422
thats a bretygud start OP...keep a positive mind...stay positive and good things will come of it. If you must leave San Diego then I say try Phoenix for a bit until you can move back home to SoCal. my cousin did it and it changed his financial situation drastically, phoenix is not much different from san diego, the only difference is the BEACH which btw how often do you even go there anyway?
>>
>>18327375
>50 hours a day 6 days a week

Why not use your ability to manipulate time to earn a little cash on the side?
>>
>>18327422
I wanted to write fiction but an AAS in machining takes 2 years and no math any more difficult than pre-algebra.
Im probably gunna make more money than most of my friends that went into engineering having done less homework and getting more experience.
Its just kinda how it goes sometimes I think. Its not about the job that feels like you were made for it, its about that job that serves your needs right now. Humans change psychologically dramatically like every 5 years.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.