[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to VERY short women? Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1495048675628.png (306KB, 1280x1914px) Image search: [Google]
1495048675628.png
306KB, 1280x1914px
Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to VERY short women?

Girl I'm going on a date with told me she's 4'7" and I instantly wanted to fuck her. She's cute as hell and funny too.

I guess maybe I feel like an overcompensating manlet cause I'm 5'9" and lift and I want to date a girl so small. I know I'm not tall but this girl's head barely reaches my chest.

Also her voice is very high pitched. I could listen to her talk all day. She told me she has size 5 feet and my heart started pounding. Yes I'm a foot freak.

Am I a pervert?
>>
No, man. I recognize your post from the ask the opposite sex thread. Try to relax a little.

Human sexuality isn't either pristine and natural or fucked up. Tons of people have had their sexuality shaped by (not necessarily positive) experiences growing up. That's completely normal.
>>
>>18327102

No, you're a manlet and she makes you feel normal. If she does like you, don't fuck it up.
>>
You're a closet pedophile.
>>
>>18327102
There's nothing wrong with wanting to wear a girl like a cocksleeve.
>>
>>18327102
I'm actually 5' 9" dating a 4'8" woman. Nothing wrong with it. She can sit on your face while suck your dick.
>>
>>18327152
How is 69 easier with a big height gap than when you're of similar height?
>>
>>18327140
>t. ugly lankasaurus rex who can't find a man
>>
I am scared of getting her pregnant cause i dont want a manlet son.
>>
>>18327183
You're going to have manlet kids anyway unless you fuck a girl around your height.
>>
You are most likely attracted to little girls, to protect and serve such a small creature is your fetish.
>>
>>18327221
yes, yes it is.
>>
>>18327183

Get a vesectomy pound the shit out of her and creampies for everyone
>>
>>18327379
I want to have kids just not Xxxtentacion/Lil Uzi Vert's. Kanye tier is my limit
>>
>>18327183
Maybe you'll have an adorable tiny daughter who will grow up to be a legal loli
>>
File: 1493756996961.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493756996961.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>18327430
Yes or a manlet son who will come home with piercings and tats who dyes his hair blonde and becomes a soundcloud rapper so that girls will "LOOK AT ME"

But yeah god I'd love to creampie this girl after a long romantic night
>>
>>18327593
Keep trying till you get a girl. And then keep trying
>>
>>18327161
I didn't say 69, I said sit on your face. As in you're on your back and she has her butt on your face, she then bends down to succ. This is different then laying down for 69
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.