[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be 21 > Teacher, for 14-16 yos > Fall in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 18TH.png (39KB, 720x350px) Image search: [Google]
18TH.png
39KB, 720x350px
> be 21
> Teacher, for 14-16 yos
> Fall in love with student
> She is really into me as well

I know I can never do anything the age gap is too much.

How2cope?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18326970
The age gap isn't much.
More importantly how are you allowed to teach kids
>>
Dont fuck her, she is infatuated not in love. She looks up to you and your position of power. Its probably illegal and definatly morally wrong. Be nice and shut down any romantic shit.
>>
I need a little info in order to give you advice. Why don't you tell me your name and what school you work at?
>>
>>18326970
It's not the age gap, it is that in most places there are specific laws against teachers seducing students, on top of the general paedo laws, and you will go to jail even without having sex with her, the minute she tells her parents she loves you.
>>
>>18326970
Abuse of power
>>
The golden rule is half your age +7, not any younger
>>
>>18326988
>She looks up to you and your position of power.
Buddy, that's literally all girls.
>>
>>18326970
Look at the new france president. Same story. Keep in touch with her (texting only) and PATIENTLY wait for her to turn 18.

Whatever you do, DO NOT FUCK HER until she is your student. After that, feel free to date the bitch.

Good luck and dont forget to fap daily so you always have more blood in your head than in pants when dealing with her.
>>
>>18327083
What if legal age is 16 here
>>
>>18327119
YOU DO NOT FUCK HER. She has to stop being your student first. You can still chat with her and stuff, but for the love of god, her parents or friends MUST NOT know you have feelings for each other.

Seriously, just wait until she stops being your student. With a bit of luck, she will grow out from this and you wil be able to date some girl on your own mental level.

And if not, you have nothing to hurry for. PATIENCE and fap dude. Fap or you will lose your career as teacher and people will call you pedo.
>>
Ah yes, underage girls are the best.
>>
File: 1495124510945.jpg (158KB, 720x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495124510945.jpg
158KB, 720x350px
>>
>>18326970
> Fall in love with student
> She
If you're the guy here, just give it up. There's no way this is going to work out well for you.

Also, it's kind of illegal to fuck your student while they are still your student, ignoring the obvious under 18 thing.
>>
Leave her alone.

Get your pedophile fix by masturbating to little girls in swimsuits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.