[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend thinks I am cheating. We've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1495105964069.jpg (140KB, 477x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1495105964069.jpg
140KB, 477x1306px
My girlfriend thinks I am cheating.

We've been together almost 4 years now with lots of ups and downs but we are madly in love. She has a couple problems with mental health but lately she has been getting into this wierd mode.

She tracks where I am through Google pretty often, goes through my texts and emails. I let her go through it all because I thought she would feel better having the freedom to look but the more she looks and doesn't find anything she just thinks I'm hiding more. She gets worse at night and thinks I'm lying and hits me when she gets really angry. (girl strength so nothing terrible, just doesn't make me feel good). There is a girl at work who she thinks I oggle and lust after, but my girl is so much more in every way. She is just the receptionist/dispatcher so it's part of my job to send in reports to her and ask her about problems I run into in the field.

What else can I do to get her to stop thinking this way other than quitting my job? I really love her but it's getting to the point where I almost spend more time defending my love for her than time enjoying the time.

Thanks
>>
File: pepes had enough.jpg (4KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
pepes had enough.jpg
4KB, 252x161px
>>18326869
Look man I'm a loyal guy but I'd kick her to the curb in a heartbeat. She doesn't trust you is paranoid and abuses you how the fuck are you okay with this?

>b-but I love her!

K and she sure as fuck don't love you if she's hitting you and stalking you all the goddamn time. She's toxic and the only solutions are 1. To break up with her ass or 2. Get it through her head you don't cheat.

Don't fool yourself she's hateful and nasty to you. Its not worth it the rest of your life will be proclaiming innocence and getting beaten by her if you stick around.
>>
>>18326869
Oh and I'd like to also mention that she fucked my best friend twice before this and ever since is much more leery of me. Almost like I'm doing it for revenge or something
>>
Did she fuck your friend while you were dating?
>>
>>18326887
Yup
>>
Break up with her today. Does she live with you?
>>
>>18326885
Yeah that seems to be the way to go. She just really struggles with her head so I don't blame her entirely. Her parents I are trying to build her up into a good routine and mindset but it's been hard
>>
Do you live with her?
>>
>>18326869
Do Not quit your job.

It wouldn't help. She'd just think you're sneaking around during all your free time.

You are dealing with irrational jealousy, and it is simply impossible to convince her reasonably that she is wrong. Paranoia begins with the unshakable assumption that she's right, and everything is interpreted in the light of that assumption.

You can only shock her out of it. One way would be to threaten to dump her if she doesn't stop, but that's not guaranteed (She could interpret it as wanting more time with the other girl). Another would be insisting on couples therapy, with an objective third party possibly getting through to her that it's all in her head.
>>
>>18326893
No she doesn't live with me. When she fucked my friend I told her I needed some time away from her to sort myself out and she climbed in through the window
>>
Fuck all these fags in this thread. SHE CHEATED ON YOU. Break up with her today. If she has stuff at your house, call her and say you need to talk, go to her house with a box full of all her things in you house. Change the locks but dont tell her. Rip the bandaid off.
>>
>>18326909
she's crazy and she cheated on you twice, dummy. you should've broken this off a good while ago. also ditch your "friend".
>>
>>18326915
This. She's not gonna change she cheated on you is beating you stalking you and being paranoid. I'd personally throw her shit in a fire and tell her to eat my shit but that's me.
>>
run OP
>>
Holy shit op. I didnt read she hits you. Unless you are a shit eating cuck unworthy of being called a man. Break up with her. When a woman hits you, your only recourse is to go ray rice and knock her out or break up with her. Dont go to jail. Break up with her. Now.
>>
>>18326886
Cheaters are always the ones who think their partner is cheating the most.
She suspects you because of her own guilt.
She probably subconsciously Wants you to be cheating, cause it will alleviate her guilt if she can catch you doing the same wrong she did.

How have you not broken up with her already?
It makes me think you are really fucking stupid so nobody here will be able to help you.
Also makes me think this is a b8 thread to get some good ol woman bashing instigated.
7/10
>>
>>18326915
Read it in his voice, hilarious
>>
>>18326982
This layyydeee needs to go dude.
>>
You let her track you through google track damn son.
Shes a cheat and is on your case for cheating wtf.
You want advice on how to be a big time cuck for you mentally ill girlfriend lmao.
Heres the truth your gf is mentally ill because she cant stand that you havent dumped her for cheating. In her mind she would have taken revenge if she was you. She is probably waiting for you to do something and is going crazy.
>>
File: 1494939386686.jpg (133KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
1494939386686.jpg
133KB, 700x869px
>>18326869
Do you live with her?
>>
Either way get her away from you. Move out or kick her out. Call the cops if she keeps climbing in.
>>
OP you tell your gf where you are and what you're doing at all times? Do you get the same privilege? She's probably taking dick while your ages away, plots her day around where you aren't.
>>
You're enabling her.

She won't stop until she finds something that validates her behaviour.

Tell her she has to stop checking up on your every move and trust you, otherwise it's over.

You can't live your life like that. You don't even have the option to cheat if you wanted to and she sounds like a manipulative and controlling nutter. It's pathetic that you even entertained it in the beginning but the only way you're going to stop it is to tell her outright that what she is doing is weird and unacceptable.

If she disagrees, start mentioning it in front of friends and family. She will become embarrassed and probably quite upset when she realises that what she is doing is just weird.
>>
Update :

She just came to my work and is now threatening to jump off a bridge
>>
I can help but i need your help, textual instructions to fix your problem is the deliverable with the consecuences.
>>
>>18326869
DOCUMENT EVERYTHING, sounds like shes spiralling out of control and will try to ruin you.
>>
>>18327486
Quite the lady you got there.
Tell her it's over. Sounds pretty toxic, negative people breed negativity. Don't stay in the relationship long enough to see yourself yelling at her and hitting her. Then you are the bad guy, and we don't want that.
>>
Film her on your phone for evidence call the police.
>>
>>18326869
She has a couple problems with mental health.

That's your answer.
>>
Just accept that she hits you. It's 2017.
>>
>>18328767

Nah, this is bullshit.

>>18327571

I'm with this guy. I stayed in a relationship after being hit, and all the while repeatedly being accused of cheating (up to and including being asked if I fucked my sister, who's also pretty much my best friend,) and she didn't stop, and I eventually hit back. Hard.

I'm lucky to not be in jail, or dead, all things considered, given how redneck and violent her family and friends are. They come and visit my place at night every so often, and I sleep with a hatchet nowadays. If she's not treating you right, dump her. It only gets worse.
>>
>>18326869
As long as she don't stab you with a knife, everything is okey. That map thing is just curiosity.
>>
>>18326869
>I let her go through it all because I thought she would feel better having the freedom to look but the more she looks and doesn't find anything she just thinks I'm hiding more
This is going to become a metaphor for your entire relationship if you continue it.
>>18326886
>she fucked my best friend twice before this
And you're still with her because... ?

Look nigger she crazy. She thinks you're cheating because she cheated on you, either because she thinks everyone is like her or because she can't handle her own guilt so projects onto you. Either way she's a cunt.
>>18327486
Mega cunt. Cut all ties with her immediately, as cleanly as possible and as horribly as necessary, and tell her if she hassles you again or shows up at your workplace you're going to get a restraining order. And she will hassle you again, so get that restraining order. And she might just swallow ten paracetamol as a totally serious not-just-trying-to-manipulate-you suicide attempt, her fucking business not yours, don't fall for her shit.
>>
This is so sad. You're dating a monster and don't even realize it....
>>
>>18328789
>Nah, this is bullshit.
Women hitting their dudes is fine because it's not like they can do any damage.
>>
>>18326869

Just dropped in to tell you you're not a man in any sense of the word. Try to loosen up your bra if it feels too tight for you.
>>
>>18328828

Does emotional damage. Damage that lasts after the relationship is over man. We broke up over a year ago and I'm still set on being single until I die.
>>
Who cares if a woman physically and mentally abuses a guy. He deserves it for not standing up for himself.

Do you hear that OP? No one cares. What you gonna do? Call the cops? They'll just laugh at you.
>>
>>18328850
>emotional damage
>>
>>18328874

Emotional damage is a lot worse than physical anon. Physical damage can often heal.
>>
>>18326869
because u dont call her beautiful on the regular
if u did that she wouldnt care if u talk to other women
>>
>>18326973
>Cheaters are always the ones who think their partner is cheating the most.
Nah, I was dating someone before who was wary of me because they had been cheated on by three other people in the past, and they didn't want to go through it again.
>She probably subconsciously Wants you to be cheating, cause it will alleviate her guilt if she can catch you doing the same wrong she did.
This is probably right.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.