[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> had a psychotic break down last night > stabbed myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: doggo.jpg (269KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
269KB, 1536x2048px
> had a psychotic break down last night
> stabbed myself in the upper arm
> made a knocking noise
> not sure if it's because I hit the bone or if it was suction of the blade coming out (idk)
> lost sensitivity in my hand
> feels like a vaccine jab times a million
> wound hasn't clotted yet despite only being around half an inch wide
> mfw

what do
>>
>>18326651
You seem tough. You might need a hospital. Get your self a piece of metal, take the safety of the top of your stove and turn it on, heat the metal up and cauterize your wound.
>>
>>18326651
Sacrifice animals to the great god Nurgle until your wound festers with plague and use this to take over your planet.

Or just go see a doctor you fucking moron.
>>
go to a motherfucking DOCTOR, dipshit. We're not medical professionals. That definitely sounds like a deep wound though, likely hit the bone if the knocking sound wasn't your imagination. If the bleeding isn't stopped, it means you may have nicked an artery. go to a DOCTOR. go to the HOSPITAL. right now. Especially with lost sensitivity, you may have torn muscle, hit a nerve, any number of things.

If you don't go to a FUCKING HOSPITAL you may lose sensitivity permanently.
>>
>>18326653
That's the thing I normally have quite a low pain tolerance :/
Gonna cauterize it myself. Doctor would only give me one or two stitches at most anyway and it's a lot of hassle
>>
>>18326663
Post pics before and after
>>
>>18326663
Stream it.
>>
>>18326663
Its too late to cauterize it. You have to do it immediately, the bacteria from the blade is in you already. You need antibiotics ASAP or you might lose the arm or go septic. Go to the hospital
>>
>>18326663
do it faggot
>>
>>18326663
>it's a lot of hassle
Exactly. Imagine being your physician and to realize this motherfucker stabbed himself. Now you have treat his hideous gash, which most likely is infected, and you swear the thought of stabbing him yourself has came across your mind several times already.

Save him the ordeal, OP.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493817098737.jpg (35KB, 720x798px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493817098737.jpg
35KB, 720x798px
>>18326651
Go to the doctor you fucking tard

You're going to go into septic shock and die if the wound is not cleaned go to the doctor or die a suffering horrible death.

MORONS. WE LIVE IN THE FIRST WORLD FFS WE GOT DOCTORS HERE.
>>
>>18326651
Hope you like lock jaw
>>
>>18326663
>>18326651
OP: I'm going to assume you didn't sterilize the knife before stabbing yourself.

There is a good chance that you have or will develop either a staph infection, osteomyelitis, or septic arthritis.

Do not treat this yourself.

Go to a fucking hospital unless you feel like dying in immense pain.
>>
Yeah, doctors probably arent here so...
>>
You should go to the ER. I'm sure you're worried that someone will find out or maybe you're even worried the doctor is going to judge you. Just go get it fixed, you don't want to permanently disable your arm.
>>
>>18326651
You need to pee on it to steralize the wound and accelerate healing. You may think I am joking but I am not at all. Gangrene is no joke and many men have dies from the like but urine has been a tried and true external healer forever.
>>
File: Just a flesh wound.gif (510KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Just a flesh wound.gif
510KB, 267x200px
OP.

DONT listen to these faggots, go full guts mode and stab that arm off, for extra measure poke your eye out as well.
>>
>>18326651
My friend dropped a kitchen knife on his foot and it hit the bone. He experienced similar to you but when it healed he had some bone spurs grow where the knife hit and so the bone bumps up in that area. Other than that no other problems not even keloids.
>>
File: 1489240568813.jpg (24KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1489240568813.jpg
24KB, 500x479px
Don't stab yourself anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.